LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If You Love 'Diapers', You'Re Ab

Come and talk to me when you are old enough to buy your own beer and have some experience in the world. Nobody pays attention to rep, we had that discussion.

Guest NaughtyAshes

Come and talk to me when you are old enough to buy your own beer and have some experience in the world. Nobody pays attention to rep, we had that discussion.

No one pays attention to age either.

• Like 2

i'm an ab and i do not always wear diapers when i am roleplaying with my 'daddy.'

diapers are just one tool, a prop, to aid to the realism of the scenario, but are certainly not the only item, and are not necessary for us to role play.

so no, not all ab's wear diapers.

and further more, not all dl's use their diapers.

• Like 1

Okay, I get it. People hate the term ‘adult briefs’. You might describe yourself better and not create a false impression by not using the word (baby) ‘diaper’, but it’s not worth it. I understand.

Further thoughts: I would have thought that AB/DL was redundant. Don’t all adult babies wear diapers? According to at least one poster, no. It’s a big world out there so I guess there could be one or two.

If the term AB/DL refers to a community of people who all enjoy wearing diapers, but only some of whom wear them for their babyish connection, then that I get.

Thank you everybody for your posts. I apologize to anyone I offended with my OP. I’ve rethought the matter, and learned from your posts, and see how what I wrote initially could have caused offense. I’m sorry.

This will be the last word on the subject from me, because I think it’s clear that the term DL now stands for a person who enjoys diapers, a generic term that implies no interest whatsoever in regression.

It's OK- all of us learn things along the path of life B) One of the hardest things I had to learn was open-mindedness. I used to think I was looking at things from the perspective of others, but because I was doing that with a pre-conceived opinion I wasn't seeing what they were seeing :o When I'm wanting to learn I start with a clean slate, and before I form an opinion I check out every perspective I can see (knowing I am going to miss some) then make note of the several seemingly correct answers :mellow: Especially when it comes to people there is often more than one truth :thumbsup: In those situations I expand the question to cover all the answers instead of zeroing in on one answer because I know I'm going to be biased in that selection :( After all I am human :P

Becoming overwhelmed with gender issues got me to a wonderful therapist who sorted out the many other issues I had but didn't realize I had while I was there :blush: It IS a big wonderful diverse world out there :) I don't "hate" the term "Briefs", (which I understand the definition of) but when I think "Briefs" my mind pictures a full-cut large-coverage pair of panties :blush: That in no way means everyone else sees it that way- boys have briefs too, there are absorbent briefs, bikini briefs, boxer briefs and so on :whistling: So when someone says "briefs" the first thing I do is try to see what they mean and take it in that context instead of mine :angel_not: It's clear that from your original perspective being DL meant also being AB- now you have a wider view of the world :thumbsup: I hope it's a more pleasant view; at least there's more to see now so boredom is a lesser possibility than before :roflmao: See? Good things can come out of just about anything if your perspective is right!

Bettypooh

It is my solemn belief that if you wear ‘diapers’ recreationally or out of need but enjoy wearing ‘diapers’, then you are an adult baby.

And I am living proof of a DL.

If i cannot remember ever wearing them when i was little how could i link those two.

Secondly i make the toilet run just like all non wearing people.

Wearing a pullup just makes me feel horny and that is an adult thing.

And yes sometimes i pee them, as foreplay (adult stuff again).

I wear them even when getting off (more adult stuff).

I drive my car with them go shopping, buy weed in them. (all adult stuff).

I am wearing right now and my writing style is the same as witout.

Go read some AB posts and you will see the difference.

All those mistakes they make on purpose just hurt my eyes.

If you still cannot see the difference you probably don't want to see it.

hey hey hey ab's get horny, ab's wear diapers as a sexual prop, abs get turned on by wearing and using diapers, abs have sex while roleplaying a baby, abs don't alllll type in 'baby speak' online....

you have a big point there but i did not do it to hurt anyone.

just to point out there is a big difference for me and how i feel about the things i do.

It has all to do with the fact i continue my life as it was but now i do it wearing those soft, silent and nearly invisible pullups.

In fact it feels more like i traded the boxer shorts for another type of underwear with a bonus.

Just for your edification. I joined DPF in 83. What were you doing then?

I was in diapers for the first time thank you (as I had been born in 83).

*Edited for Length and Rambling* Now, if you want to tell me things have changed, then fine. Then, we did not have Sissies or babyfurs. Look at the DPF entry form

Things HAVE changed. DPF was all very well and good in its time. From what I know about it, DPF provided a huge amount of support to many many AB's over the time of its existence, and has had more influence on our community than any other group. It is also now defunct. Measuring something by DPF's standards are not necessarily the best way to do things BECAUSE THEY DON'T EXIST ANYMORE. Get over yourself. Just because you have years of experience in your particular setting of AB/DL life doesn't make you an expert able to dictate to everyone else the way things are.

It is true, and I will agree, that many many that start as DL's eventually become more interested in AB stuff over time. I'm a living example of that, and I know many others personally that are as well. THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN TO EVERY DL. I also know many DL's for whom this is wholly sexual, and any form of age-roleplay is a complete turnoff.

We use Diaper lover, because thats what we love. Not the politically correct "brief". A diaper is a diaper regardless of what you want to call it. A word may carry connotations with it, but that doesnt mean that everyone has to bring those connotations on himself. The main reasons I like diapers is a) the feel of them in between my legs (dry or wet) B) convenience in case of bladder emergency and c) the slightly naughty feel of wearing them under my adult clothes and the rush of doing something not generally smiled upon. I do the baby side of things to help me relax on occaision, and is not really tied with the diapers....its honestly more the other accoutrements (paci, onesie, sleeper, etc.)

The world has become wider than what you can see through your tiny window. Might want to open the door and actually look around for once.

On the complete opposite end of the spectrum I know a girl, who loves bottles, paci's lullabies and toys but is kind of squicked out by diapers she is definitely an Adult baby, but could she be a diaper hater? I am what people will call a DL but I am very attracted to being the daddy for AB's I don't like either label exclusively but use the term ABDL as a catch all for all of us with similar interests. I don't think any of us have identical interests but we are all ABDL's there are hundreds of variances that can fall under that generalized banner. I certainly think it is possible to like diapers and not be a baby. Even as a young person I was always someone who liked diapers but it was always in the vein of someone who is past potty training age that likes to or has to wear them.

Damn it, read my blog about titles and labels. so tired of the stupidity in the community.

well some of us are tired of being stupid... but we can't help it... i for one was born that way.. i blame my parents like all good ab's :P

• 2 weeks later...

by the op's logic than a gay man would also be a trans-gender. They likes men so they must want to be a women.

For me diapers are not about babies at all. Its the helplessness of loosing control of something basic and primal. One of the most complete forms of submission....few other ways to submit to your self. Tell me how that makes me a ab?

by the op's logic than a gay man would also be a trans-gender. They likes men so they must want to be a women.

For me diapers are not about babies at all. Its the helplessness of loosing control of something basic and primal. One of the most complete forms of submission....few other ways to submit to your self. Tell me how that makes me a ab?

Nice metaphore, and strikingly to the point.

/start humor\ I am a becomming a bi person now and i like to have my new vagina in my fat belly, so i can fuck (myself) when ever i want to. /end humor\

Sorry if the humor is a bit to gross or graphic for anyone.

I'm a DL and NOT an AB. I do not like regression, being treated like a baby, or anything related to being a baby, AT ALL. OP is wrong. You most certainly can be a DL without being an AB. The only connection between the two is diapers, and that's it. Nothing more.