LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If You Love 'Diapers', You'Re Ab

It is my solemn belief that if you wear ‘diapers’ recreationally or out of need but enjoy wearing ‘diapers’, then you are an adult baby. You may not enjoy anything else associated with babies such as pacifiers, baby bottles, plastic pants, stuffed animals, baby food, baby talk, baby clothing, etc. You are still an adult baby.

There is no such thing as a ‘diaper lover’. All diaper lovers are adult babies.

Somebody might have a thing for adult ‘briefs’, a medical fetish, in other words. But if what you love are ‘diapers’, you are an AB, albeit one whose ABness is limited to ‘diapers’ (because if you called them ‘briefs’, yours would be a medical fetish).

Any ‘brief’ lovers out there? Somehow I doubt it.

Guest Saturnine

hmmmmm good point but i dont think we should jump to this conclusion just yet

Hahahahahahahaha!!!

"Not yet"?

Do you know something about the future the rest of us don't know? Is there some diaper revolution in the future? I find your wording funny. It implies there IS a correct time to jump to this conclusion. So..what time is that?

I'm sorry, but I don't know how I can make it any more simple and clear. I don't like adult-baby stuff. I don't partake in any of it, nor do I enjoy looking at it. Yet by your logic, I'm still an adult-baby.

Am I not allowed to just like diapers? What does a diaper fetish have to do with babies? I don't like infantilism.

• Like 8

There is no such thing as a ‘diaper lover’. All diaper lovers are adult babies.

Yeah, I have a hard time accepting that as an absolute statement. Then again, I'm like that with just about any absolute statement.

Are you sure there's no room for degrees of infantilism and diaper fetish? Can't someone like diapers without wanting to return to the joys of babyhood? Yes, there may be a connection, but couldn't someone reasonably just like diapers for the padding and convenience and so on? And what about ABs who might not necessarily like diapers, let alone use them?

Well, that's my two cents on the matter. And for the record, my stories on the forum do involve some AB characters, but I myself don't feel the same as them. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

I agree. Of course in the old school, as exemplified by DPF AB also included Pre-schooler and Grade schooler and in real life, diapers are and have been considered babyish

Also an argument could and has been made that if your "age" is 3 or under you would fall into the "Sissy" category. It goes like this. Gender identification sets in between 3 and 5. This is so widely accepted that it is the rule. Since baby care has universally been a female vocation, even today, It being the case that most persons in real life consider male infant/childcare personnel a bit squirrelly, The nursery must be primarily a feminine place. Also it is decorated in a feminine manner with lace and ruffles. These three things going together, then it follows that the infant/toddler is by nature, without masculine attributes. That is the "medical minimum" for Sissy. I can remember some things from before I was 4 and for all of the the idea of boy or girl did not even enter my consciousness and my girl side did not even show up until I was 5 or near 5 and that by attribute. I liked dolls and dolls are for girls, I like tiaras and tiaras are for girls, the name Christine is a girl's name and diapers and rubber panties were, if not for babies, then associated with girls, for a number of reasons, including dolls (the semi-transparent snad-colored rubber panties I wore at almost 3 and my sister wore at 2 turned up in one of my cousin's dolly diaper bag when I was about 6). I also liked cars, trucks, trains and planes and they were for boys, I like cop and fireman and that was for boys. I had a real thing for bulldozers, steamrollers and construction viehicles and these, too were for boys. These were at age 4. The girl issue did not come to a head until I was 6-1/2, well that is in my blog

So I can see arguments for both AB and Sissy

• Like 1

so all men who enjoy anal penetration are gay? and all woman who enjoy being orally stimulated are lesbians? they may not enjoy anything else related to the homosexual lifestyle, but they must be because they enjoy one communal aspect.

• Like 5

Ok heres my thoughts on the matter, and tell me if I am wrong:

Adult Babbies:

If you have a desire to regress to an infint like status rather it be 2,3,4,5...whatever rather it be by obviousely diapers, bottles, pacifiers, onesies, plastic pants..ect/ the use of babby talk/ being changed or the desire for s mommy/Daddy

Diaper lover: the injoyment of wearing diapers for pleasure rather u have a medical condition or not

( if you wear diapers for medical and don't injoy u fall In niether) some may injoy the fealing of the padding or the material/ injoyment of just useing a diaper/ ijoyment of smells...ect

I think you clearly can not merge the two unless your willing to just consider yourself an ab. Dls generally injoy dispers with out treatment of being a baby or injoyment of use of anything else that is related to infintilism. There Passion is soley with the feeling of being or seeing themselves or others in diapers.

Adult babies on the otjer hamd habe a desire to go back to an infint Like or babyish state. They have a mental emotional atachment to diapers and other things of that nature. The regress in there own way for watever emotional reason.

If amyome wanted to argue anything is that there is no middle ground. If you fall into any of the catagory of an adult babby then u should just be considered an AB. if you fall on the catagpry of DL AND DON'T HAVE ANY DESIRE for any of the catagories of AB THEN you are an DL. If you injoy cstsgories from both sides then you are clearly an AB ( but i can understand if someone doesn't want to be associated with being an AB that's your business).

ALSO YOU COULD ARGUE THAT anyone imto diapers and thimgs from any catagory is not iether but simply into himiliation and just hapen to like to be humiliated in that matter. But to say that someone who has no choice bit to wear diapers for medical reasons and desides to become dl or is and dpesmt fall under any catagory it an AB is not far to them. Just my opinion

I think for the most part.....the AB partakers in our "community" here are slimming down to many more "branches" of likes, dislikes, and newer categories. Now I remember a few years ago is when the "AT" *adult todder* and "babyfur" really started picking up. Now their are "littles, diaperfurs, babyfurs" etc. AB as in "baby"...."infant" has become lesser and lesser. I dont drink formula and I dont eat baby food. I dont like being bathed really but I really do like playing with toys in the water for awhile. I know people who like to do arts and crafts and play kid games like hide and go seek or tag. They dont like baby stuff and some of them dont wear or even like diapers. You really cant jump to a quick conclusion with this community because if you've noticed its growing so fast! With growing....you have different interests, different ways of life, different styles etc. I wear diapers. I have a paci. I LOVE my footed sleepers and I have an amazing fondness for my stuffed monkey "norman" and my bear Jeffrey. I STILL dont categorize myself as an AB. Then again....I hate the thought of categorizing myself PERIOD.

so all men who enjoy anal penetration are gay? and all woman who enjoy being orally stimulated are lesbians? they may not enjoy anything else related to the homosexual lifestyle, but they must be because they enjoy one communal aspect.

this

Although I am the perfect argument in favor of the op's statement.

Here once again is the dilemma, people who find themselves attracted to diapers, rejoice once they find out that they are not the only one like this. next they search for understanding and acceptance. Once this is accomplished, they mess with the system, instead of enjoying the comradery and meeting people of varying interests and walks of life. Simply put these people are hand ringers, who don't like to be labeled themselves, find it necessary to label others, (morons).I guess it gives them purpose?! I have met many people here who like to wear diapers, use them as intended come to this community to be accepted not run through the ringer because they may or may not be more of an adult baby or more of a diaper lover. Who really CARES! I don't! I would much rather meet as many people I can here and enjoy this common bond we share. If you really have to put everyone into a nice neat package or you get your diapers in a twist, get professional help, 'cause it just doesn't matter.

• Like 1

this is the dumbest thing ive heard in a long while. god, what wrong with this community? i mean, really?!?!

Don't make the same mistake as the OP by putting everyone in one box :huh: It's not "this community"- it's one individual's very wrong opinion :screwy: No ABness here at all- it might be a fun roleplay for a short time once but that's all. I like being more grown-up ;) To each their own (and to me mine too :D )

Bettypooh

I think for the most part.....the AB partakers in our "community" here are slimming down to many more "branches" of likes, dislikes, and newer categories. Now I remember a few years ago is when the "AT" *adult todder* and "babyfur" really started picking up. Now their are "littles, diaperfurs, babyfurs" etc. AB as in "baby"...."infant" has become lesser and lesser. I dont drink formula and I dont eat baby food. I dont like being bathed really but I really do like playing with toys in the water for awhile. I know people who like to do arts and crafts and play kid games like hide and go seek or tag. They dont like baby stuff and some of them dont wear or even like diapers. You really cant jump to a quick conclusion with this community because if you've noticed its growing so fast! With growing....you have different interests, different ways of life, different styles etc. I wear diapers. I have a paci. I LOVE my footed sleepers and I have an amazing fondness for my stuffed monkey "norman" and my bear Jeffrey. I STILL dont categorize myself as an AB. Then again....I hate the thought of categorizing myself PERIOD.

First I don't quite understand what OP was on about - but it's bollocks to me - there are folks out there with no interest in regressive beahviors in the least. And making a semantical argument of diaper vs brief seems weak to me. If OP is suggesting that DLs have some regressive tendencies if only wearing diapers I would have to point out that diapers are not always regressive. I believe some folks are attracted in a sensory capacity - and would never wet, mess or otherwise 'use' the diaper they are wearing.

Now Toon - I am in the same boat as you. My inner child as it were, varies in age, but he is old enough to not want to be a baby or have much of anything to do with babies. In my mind, I'm usually between 10-13 and a normal kid with the exception of being unable to stay dry. I like my stuffed Monkey Mortimer too (My Grandma made him for me a few years ago as a christmass present - seriously how awesome is that?) I prefer boy PJ's over sleepers, don't lick paci's or bottles, not into babyfood - but I do like my sippy cup even though I am too old for it :) I fit in better with the lego and rc car crowd than the infants and baby's

So I'm still regressive, it's not just a DL thing with me. I just don't want to be a baby or a toddler - I'm a grade school / middle school at heart.

Guest Saturnine

I just got back from the future, guys. Hate to break it to you, but second poster was right. It's too soon in 2010 to jump to conclusions about ABDLism. In 2131 there's a diaper revolution in which President Xzliklaxkkkl Smith requires all East Americans (American civil war of 2124 split America into east and west, and subsequent war on thw west divided into West-North and West-South America: West-South America on verge in joining with reestablished USSR in war against New Zealand) to wear diapers at all times to help reduce the level of toxins in the water as aa result of all the feces accumulated in the aftermath of Briggs-Morlaw's 50 year attempt at reducing carbon dioxide pollutant levels in what is now Old New York's downtown tent city of Swedish-Iranian immigrants.

So.....lot's of trouble ahead. But hey, DIAPERS MANDATORY!! And no worries, you all will make it for two reasons:

1.) Matthaniel Zelalon and his team of scientists at the University of South Rhode Island's School of Advanced Quantum Mechanics and Associates of Plumbing developed a radical way of longing the lifespan of the human population through the use of expired milk cartons dipped in high levels of fructose syrup ingested directly to the heart. We all live at least 200 years old!

2.) I saw you all there.

I appreciate that DD is a social networking site, not a court of scientific inquiry. My intention was not to ruffle anyone’s feathers, just to state MY opinion that all diaper lovers fall into the category of adult babies.

I’m certainly not telling anybody what to call themselves, to stop calling themselves diaper lovers. I can see where the term serves a purpose, that is, to indicate that of all the babyish things that could excite you, diapers are it.

But I guess I don’t understand why somebody with absolutely no interest in infantilism or age play whatsoever would insist that they love ‘diapers’. Then call yourself a brief lover and be absolutely clear about what you’re into.

Then call yourself a brief lover and be absolutely clear about what you’re into.

I'm a "diaper" lover. If you ask me, that's pretty clear.

A) Children are not the only ones who wear diapers.

B ) I'm not going to categorize myself as an AB just beacuse diapers have a slight thin-line connection to babies.

I call them diapers beacuse that is what they are. "Briefs" is the more polite clinical word that they write on the bags, probably to reduce embarrassment.

• Like 2

I'm a "diaper" lover. If you ask me, that's pretty clear.

A) Children are not the only ones who wear diapers.

B ) I'm not going to categorize myself as an AB just beacuse diapers have a slight thin-line connection to babies.

I call them diapers beacuse that is what they are. "Briefs" is the more polite clinical word that they write on the bags, probably to reduce embarrassment.

If you think the connection between diapers and babies is a "thin line" then either A. you not only came in on a flying saucer, it was the LAST flying saucer or B. You have a case of denial the size of the Death Star

Let us do a thought experimnet. Fro all practical purposes, what percent of babies are in diapers? What percent of diapers are worn by babies? What percent of the infant care culture is taken up by diapers? Now, what percent of diapers are worn by adults? What percent of non-incon adults wear diapers? What percent of the non-incon adult culture do diapers represent?. Finally what percent of diaper culture is infant/young child oriented? What percent of the diaper culture is non-incon adult oriented?

Actually the ABDL culture looks somewhat like the drug culture with it's emphasis on not being caught, references to one's "stash", the very detailed differentiation of type and kind (reminds me of things like "Acapalco Gold", "Purple Haze" et all) and the search for the best dealers.

As a non-incon diaper user, whether or not you care for the other aspects of baby culture, you are in a milieu dominated by infant/child care. I mean really can you picture Tom Brady, Drew Breeze, Kobe Bryant, Barack Obama or Tom Cruise stopping what they are doing to get changed?

It is probably also the case that you liked these things well before your age reached double figures so the roots of it are deep in childhood anyway. That means that it is inextricably tied to early childhood The endless cloth/plastic backing debate can only reference the state of affairs that existed in infancy or early childhood and to which one remains attached. Otherwise the backing material would not matter.

Guest little_jonny

to me you can like any diaper thats out there. from pampers, huggies, goodnites, pull-us, depends, abena, abu diapers, even wearing adult diapers with prints on them and you will still be a diaper lover.

• Like 1

Labels can be inclusive -- "Oh, you're an X, so you're one of us" -- or exclusive "So, you're a Y, we don't like them round here".

Every community needs some kind of label so they know who they are and how they differ from those who are not. I am a resident of a particular suburb, have a particular gender, have a particular taste for one sex or the other (or both), like certain things done to me in bed, etc. Using these labels is normal and essential. It's how we define ourselves.

Some communities use labels in order to justify themselves, while others like to use a different label to exclude them. "You're gay, you're one of us." vs "You're homosexual, you need help." It is not that a community decides on a label, it is the label that creates the community.

And, for a while, finding a community who seems to be like you gives you the sense of self-worth and power that you need to say: "I'm normal really, since there are others like me." But then it all starts to unravel, as the community cannot offer everything you need. Finding the gay community did not stop homophobia or the nagging doubts about whether or not liking the same sex is really okay in the eyes of God.

But the community was once good, it seemed to be what you needed, so there must be something wrong with this particular community. Are we letting in the wrong people? Well, I don't like the Z's, so I now define my community to exclude them. And now I have a tighter definition of what it means to be 'one of us', I'm going to make sure that everyone else abides by my standards. Then perhaps I'll feel good about myself again.

Bah! While it seems divisive (because it is) and unpleasant (because it is), I have a horrible feeling that it's human nature to do this. Almost every community ends up doing it, by labelling, relabelling, excluding, enforcing norms, etc.

Bah again!

• Like 3

The difference between ABs and DLs is a pretty strong one. All ABs enjoy some aspect of regressing to an age of five or lower. They enjoy some form of being "babied," whether it's being put into diapers, force-fed baby food, dressed as a baby, or something else associated with being no more than five years old, and usually no more than three years old. Some ABs may be DLs, but not all ABs are DLs, and not all DLs are ABs.

I enjoy diapers, granted they are generally baby/youth diapers, but they're still just diapers. I don't engage in ageplay, I don't consider myself an AB, and I don't partake in the AB aspect of the AB lifestyle. I wear the diapers that I wear because they stimulate me much the way that menstrual protection does. Are you going to tell me, someone whose straight, that I'm gay because I enjoy menstrual protection as well? Your "logic" makes know sense Toddler Pampers. There's a sexual aspect of this fetish for me, and that arousal comes from diapers, not from anything related to ABism.

Sarah_ab really put it best: If my girlfriend performs oral sex on me, does that make her a lesbian? Just as oral sex is neither strictly homosexual or heterosexual, diaper usage for pleasure is neither strictly limited to ABs or DLs. The OPs logic kind of reminds me of the people who come here and tag everyone has pedophiles because they're an AB, it's just as flawed, and just as inaccurate.

• Like 2