LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pooping While Exercising

This week I've started exercising again - not much - just walking on a treadmill and only around 3-3.5 mph maybe a little faster. This morning was the fourth morning (in a row) that I've walked. My goal is to get a little healthier, so this is a small start.

I'm not incontinent, but the first morning I walked, I had to get off at least twice in 45 minutes to go to the bathroom. These last three mornings, I've put an Attends on under my shorts; how much more convenient!! The first morning I wet only - but with 'old man disease' I dribbled fairly frequently. Yesterday, I started walking and almost immediately felt an eventual movement coming. Uh oh! I thought... Hold it, hold it,... as I continued to walk it occurred to me, "why not?"

Yesterday I held on for quite a while before letting it go (walking at 3.5 mph). I then finished walking (goal of 45 minutes) with a mild load in my diaper. Then I sat down at my computer to cool down, since I'm a heavy sweater even at that low pace and need to cool off before I shower. Again this morning, it was the same routine, but I couldn't hold out for even 10 minutes...

If I do this again, I need to remember to give my backside at least a generous coat of baby oil as I have gotten a little sore back there from allowing poop to sit there. Some of you might not need that extra protection as my skin is as old and decrepit as the rest of me...

So my question is have any of you been exercising in your diaper and had the need to use it for poop? Repeatedly? What do you think?

Yes, I had that happen when I ran my last half marathon. Close to finish, I felt like I had diarrhea... I tried my best to hold it in, and I did succeed the race without any involuntary movements :wtf2: .

Walking actually helps the bowels move better, learned that from the nurses. ;) An alternative way to get almost as good of an effect is to massage the tummy ... but not too hard. With bowel movements it's very rare that you lose the ability to hold it at all, the pressure always feels worse that it is especially when you have sensitive bowels which can be cause by surgery and several digestive disorders.

Because of gallbladder surgery I have learned WAY more about the human body than I ever wanted to know. >.<

Guest SuperDuperMessy

I think the movement of the body while walking encouraages the need to mess yourself whether diapered or not. Something about the flow of the hips is in rhythm with the bowels. I've never run marathons, or walked them, but I do on occasion go to the gym to try and get fit. There are many different things at the gym I have used. The treadmills are awesome for messing on while using especially if you have an ipod because yo can literally poop to the rhythm of the music. I have also done weightlifting and have messed myself in all types of weights from barbells to those bowlfex machines. One time on a bowflex I had the tension set high and was straining myself so much that I didn't realize I was pushing my bowels when halfway through a rep I completely filled my diaper to the top rims with poop. I'm pretty sure since I was wering shorts that some MAY have spilled onto the seat. I don't know because I left in a hurry after realizing I pooped myself badly. The walk to the car was bad because there were a bunch of people who everytime I passed a person I heard them stop and turn around like sniffing the air as I walked by. I went back awhile later and they banned me from the gym, it turned out a common gym member was aware of me and reported my activities, so they kicked me out. I told them pooping was natural, and diapers are natural. They only kept me out so on occasion, because they kicked me out, I go to the gym front with a lawn chair, next to the entrance, and get as smelly and messed as I can for people coming in and out. I am mad they did that.

:huh:

superdupermessy doesn't say whether he's fecally incon or not...if he's not and has any control at all, I agree with you! Allowing yourself to mess in public in front of others and expecting them not to react is a little over the top. I don't know how people are supposed to know that you might be incon...so that is a sticky point. s,s &p is one thing in your own home, but out in public it ought to be avoided if possible.

If you are incon, you certainly ought to be able to go and use a gym but on the other hand, I can't imagine not understanding people's reactions! Let's face it; incon or not, the general public does not and will not soon understand or accept diaper use. It isn't right - especially for those who are legit incon - but it won't change the rest of the world.

So my question is have any of you been exercising in your diaper and had the need to use it for poop? Repeatedly? What do you think?

There was a time when I was nearly finished with a run when I had to poop and just couldn't hold it. It was one of those (thankfully) rare times when my body gives me no leeway. I was wearing bike shorts on their own -- no underwear even, never mind diapers -- and I had to walk 1/4 mile home with a lump in my cycling shorts. Luckily, this was 6 am on a Sunday morning, so I didn't encounter anyone. I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it a bit, but it's not something I'd deliberately have done.

I've also often thought of pooping in a diaper during or even before a run -- and since I run in the early morning hours, I wouldn't be subjecting anyone to smells or embarrassing myself -- but I just haven't had the guts (no pun intended) to do it yet. I think messing myself is best left to the privacy of my own place. I mean, as much as I might enjoy it, the inhibition is too strong.

superdupermessy doesn't say whether he's fecally incon or not...if he's not and has any control at all, I agree with you! Allowing yourself to mess in public in front of others and expecting them not to react is a little over the top ... I can't imagine not understanding people's reactions! Let's face it; incon or not, the general public does not and will not soon understand or accept diaper use. It isn't right - especially for those who are legit incon - but it won't change the rest of the world.

I agree. It's one thing if someone's incontinent -- but, still, is it fair for other people in the gym? There are hygiene issues, especially if someone wants to use the benchpress only to find the seat mat has a smear of poop on it! That sort of thing could land the gym in question in very hot water. People's reactions are understandable. Society in general does not understand adult diapers -- thinking of them as something only the over-70s would wear -- and is not known for tolerating public pooping.

Guest SuperDuperMessy

I only did the gym thing because I was mad they discriminated against a person possibly incontinent (although I am not, that;s not the point). If they wanted to be rude to me, I returned the favor and sat outside the gym in a messy diaper, just for them.

I don't care much for concern for hygiene when a place is rude to it's customers. But no I am not fecal incontinent. Would like to be butdon't know how to get there.

But no I am not fecal incontinent. Would like to be but don't know how to get there.

I am becoming fecal incontinent, especially after prostate surgery. I use a lot more creamy Desitin than I used to for protection. I walk to work and home each day. Since I usually wake up messy in the morning I don't have problems walking the mile and a half to work. I usually come home messy because walking does encourage the bowels. I am careful to take two Chloraphyl tablets each morning and two in the evening to help with the odor.

Like you I used to think it would be fun to be fecal incontinent. It is what it is, and though I love the sensations of filling my diapers, the cleanup is always time consuming and has a slight yuk factor. Still, it does make me feel very much like a baby, every time it happens.

I am very careful about what I do if I have a messy diaper in public. I am very conscious of other people and courtesy towards them. I don't stand close enough to anyone while waiting at a traffic light for anyone to notice, and I don't sit on a public bench or anything. Hygiene issues are important to me.

Guest SuperDuperMessy

turtlepins how does it feel becomign fecal incontinent? I would love to mess my diapers without knowing until the odor hits. I am generally polite in public when it comes to being messy, in that I try to avoid it and stay messy at mother's home. Though, I cannot help it if I am doing something like drinking a starbucks coffee in the coffeehsop and feel the need to poop. Since I don't have a car the walk home is far and long, and I honestly hate having the feeling of struggling to hold poop back. So in the situation where I am busy drinking coffee at a coffee shop and feel the sudden urge to poop, I just poop myself right there. It's better to just let go and relieve yourself in your pants than be painful holding the poop back until geting home. And in this particular situation, the strong caffeine smells hide the poop odors.

Walking does encourage the bowels to drop the load. So if I am walking back home and haven't messed myself by then, I find he walk back takes care of that and I poop myself while waiting at the crosswalk. Sometihng I don't like is if when I am waking from home to somewhere else and I poop myself badly before even going anywhere. It kind of sucks to be fresh and powedered and half way to the local Gamestop to look for the new Final Fantasy game, you totally mess your diapers. Do you go change or shop? See, in that situation I just go the the store and look at videogames.

The way I look at it all is this: there are people out there who cannot hep pooping themselves doing things in public. So it's another person's right to assume the smelly man beside them is incontinent, and not being poopy for the love of being poopy. No one has the right to say get out because you may smell offending a bit. Some people can't help it. And I....well I kind of tell people I am incontinent so they can sympathise with me if I happen to poop near them or when talking to them. Which is surprisingly hard to do, to poop yourself in a diaper while talking to someone next to you; even more difficult to do that and not get giddy with excitement and get the giggles. :whistling:

Darnit Super Duper you are now just self reassuring yourself that is alright to poop your self and make everyone else uncomfortable. You are entirely incorrect of some things in that post. Caffeine will not hide poop smell all the way, it is not alright to poop a place and make others smell it and say no to getting out of the room and being polite to others. However I can tell that you are just making all of this up. Whatever reason you have you have, but from now on *wet and messy* understand this we do not like such outdoors exhibitionist behaviors to done in the real world nor fantasied here. By they way I think that the only reason you post such things is because you are too young to do any of this stuff for real.

Either way people we have a beginnings of a troll here.

And to add to the topic, no I haven't ever pooped in myself in my recent history of exercising. Nor do I have the feeling of the need to go either number one or two while exercising.

• Like 1

I only did the gym thing because I was mad they discriminated against a person possibly incontinent (although I am not, that;s not the point). If they wanted to be rude to me, I returned the favor and sat outside the gym in a messy diaper, just for them.

I don't care much for concern for hygiene when a place is rude to it's customers. But no I am not fecal incontinent. Would like to be butdon't know how to get there.

Someone who is truly fecally incontinent would have gotten a doctor's note and no gym would push it. ;) FYI .... but if you aren't, you are giving people who are in such a position a REALLY bad reputation, and that's just not nice in any way.

Either way people we have a beginnings of a troll here.

You have no idea.

I think this is his fourth or fifth account in as many months.

Poke here

Read some of the posts by that account and you will understand.

Walking actually helps the bowels move better, learned that from the nurses....

....Because of gallbladder surgery I have learned WAY more about the human body than I ever wanted to know.

Similar here, but mine was "minor" colon surgery :(They called it minor though the recipient may disagree- I sure do :o I normally feel better and heal better through total bedrest and sleep so my body can put 100% of it's energy into healing, but when your colon has been disturbed the opposite is true- movement will restore you quicker :rolleyes: The muscular movement of walking massages the intestines and promotes digestion from start to finish :blush: Taking a walk within half an hour of eating a meal is one of the very best things you can do to avoid having disestive problems :thumbsup: And like any exercise the benefits are there even when you're not exercising ;)

....but I just haven't had the guts (no pun intended) to do it yet. I think messing myself is best left to the privacy of my own place. I mean, as much as I might enjoy it, the inhibition is too strong.

Two somewhat incompatible thoughts here :huh: One is that you never know how something feels or whether you'll like it until you try it B) The other is that you inherently know when some things shouldn't be done :angel_not: In your case you might be able to give it a try toward the end of your run if you really want to- like you say at that time of day nobody will be around to know :P That's up to you. Not doing what you want to do is bad for your psyche- but so is doing something you don't want to to :fish_h4h:

My solution to this kind of dilemma is to create a safe way to try things :whistling: I learned my TG "passing" skills out of town far from home where I wouldn't run into anyone who knew me; that way I had no problems being out in public here afterward as the inhibition and worry had been overcome :lol: That 'practice work' allowed me the freedom to be the real me whenever I wanted to, and allowed me to live without the worry of being outed hounding me which made my life immeasurably better. It's your life- live it the way you want to :D

Bettypooh

You have no idea.

I think this is his fourth or fifth account in as many months.

Poke here

Read some of the posts by that account and you will understand.

Whether or not it is the same person, the tone certainly is the same. Thanks for pointing this out. I'm glad also that most of us here do have some sensitivity and sensibility when it comes to diaper use - necessary or preferred!

Yes, there are times I fantasize about incon - whether urine or fecal. It stops at fantasy, however, and I have respect for those who deal with this as a physical issue. I do not want to be incontinent, regardless of my desire to wear and use diapers.

Thanks to all who have posted respectful replies!

Someone who is truly fecally incontinent would have gotten a doctor's note and no gym would push it. ;) FYI .... but if you aren't, you are giving people who are in such a position a REALLY bad reputation, and that's just not nice in any way.

And why shouldn't the gym "push it" even if the person really is incontinent? Sure, they can't control their bowel movements but if they have the ability to work out in a gym, surely they have the ability to clean up their own poop if a diaper leaks instead of just leaving the mess there for someone else to find or even accidentally sit in. (Or at least politely and very apologetically inform the staff about your accident.) If a gym banned a person just for needing diapers that would be wrong and absoultely worth seeking legal action for, but a person who knowingly leaves their crap on equipment without cleaning up the mess is a douche, incontinent or not.

And yes, superdupermessy, this applies to you too.

Guest SuperDuperMessy

Look, I did it once. I was on the machine and the tension of the machine pushed a little bit of it out and got onto the machine. I was going to clean it up but for some reason I didn't (a mystery now). And the gym did revoke my membership, and that made me mad because they did not look into the situation. Had I been fully fecal incontinent, they would have been descriminating against me and I could have taken action. But I wasn't fecal incontinent all the way and have some bowel control still there so the next best thing was to like I said sit outside near the entrance in a messy diaper to drive away the customers. Only did it once, never again. The point is it was not fair for them to revoke my membership and kick me out without asking me what happened. I could have told them I have IBS and didn't know I had leaked onto the machine and would pay them back.

And why shouldn't the gym "push it" even if the person really is incontinent? Sure, they can't control their bowel movements but if they have the ability to work out in a gym, surely they have the ability to clean up their own poop if a diaper leaks instead of just leaving the mess there for someone else to find or even accidentally sit in. (Or at least politely and very apologetically inform the staff about your accident.) If a gym banned a person just for needing diapers that would be wrong and absoultely worth seeking legal action for, but a person who knowingly leaves their crap on equipment without cleaning up the mess is a douche, incontinent or not.

And yes, superdupermessy, this applies to you too.

Technically, it would be illegal of them to, as long as a person takes reasonable actions to prevent their disability from endangering others, the laws in the states wouldn't allow them to ban them for that, not to say they may find other ways to do it. So yeah, what he did would be considered wrong anyway, but if he was incontinent he wouldn't have been such an arse in the first place, which was my hidden point. ;)

OMG! I hope we don't have another "wetnmessy" here!

Unfortunately, I believe that's the case. Only difference is, he's saying he wants to be fecally incontinent as opposed to already being fec. incont. In fact, I think it is him. Notice the same clueless attitude to pooping wherever he likes. I mean, the title SuperDuperMessy says it all.

Two somewhat incompatible thoughts here :huh: One is that you never know how something feels or whether you'll like it until you try it B) The other is that you inherently know when some things shouldn't be done :angel_not: In your case you might be able to give it a try toward the end of your run if you really want to- like you say at that time of day nobody will be around to know :P That's up to you. Not doing what you want to do is bad for your psyche- but so is doing something you don't want to to :fish_h4h:

My solution to this kind of dilemma is to create a safe way to try things :whistling: I learned my TG "passing" skills out of town far from home where I wouldn't run into anyone who knew me; that way I had no problems being out in public here afterward as the inhibition and worry had been overcome :lol: That 'practice work' allowed me the freedom to be the real me whenever I wanted to, and allowed me to live without the worry of being outed hounding me which made my life immeasurably better. It's your life- live it the way you want to :D

Yes, it's early in the morning, hardly anyone about, and it would be near the end of my run, so, yeah, why not? I do know what it's like already, having laid a fresh load into my bike shorts, though I didn't do it deliberately. As I mentioned, I enjoyed it deep-down. So, you never know, I may overcome that inhibition to think, "no, not now!" If I should be fortunate enough to feel a real log on the way while walking through the park after a run, I just may treat myself.

I find that living my life the way I want to -- in so many respects -- is so much easier said than done. I guess I'm doomed to be a "sheep" because I'm too shy. But that's not necessarily with respect to pants pooping which, as I say, is always best left to private anyway. I'm no "Wet and Messy."

Look, I did it once. I was on the machine and the tension of the machine pushed a little bit of it out and got onto the machine. I was going to clean it up but for some reason I didn't (a mystery now). And the gym did revoke my membership, and that made me mad because they did not look into the situation. Had I been fully fecal incontinent, they would have been descriminating against me and I could have taken action. But I wasn't fecal incontinent all the way and have some bowel control still there so the next best thing was to like I said sit outside near the entrance in a messy diaper to drive away the customers. Only did it once, never again. The point is it was not fair for them to revoke my membership and kick me out without asking me what happened. I could have told them I have IBS and didn't know I had leaked onto the machine and would pay them back.

Well, you did not clean the machine up so you did not care enough. If you had been fully fecally incon then the situation would not have been as it was since events would have taken a different turn. Also you are listed as Adult Baby (the "Adult" part is questionable with all the whining "..it's not fair.." "I didn't know..." and "what if..." is a constant refrain) and not Incontnent So this whole thing does not pass the smell test

The minute you told them you had IBS they'd want a doctor's note, if they did not toss you out for failure of full disclosure of relevent facts. In fact, Iirritable Bowel Syndrom, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Sick Building Syndrome and some others are known as either "wastebasket diagnoses" (where the doctor did not perform the full battery of tests) and "Mass Sociogenic Disorders" This last is identified by 1) incoherency of symptoms: None of the symptoms relate to each other or any known phenomenon. 2) psychological manipulation: belief rather than evidence 3) they respond to Cognitive Psychotherapy 4) No physical morphology: Thorough testing shows no physical abnormalities. A good Primary Care physician could fox that out with a good interview (these have "trick" questions that relate to perceived rather than actual "symptoms" and are graded on a "faking good"/"faking bad" scale; among others)

Besides all of that. If you had a real problem it would be on you to make that clear going in and take steps to deal with avoiding any of this, ameliorate any problems and deal with any accidents. You did none of these

What else should they have done? Why should everybody else have to put up with your shit?

It is stuff like this that gives real incons and ABDL's a bad name. Smarten up; grow up and own up!

Technically, it would be illegal of them to, as long as a person takes reasonable actions to prevent their disability from endangering others, the laws in the states wouldn't allow them to ban them for that, not to say they may find other ways to do it. So yeah, what he did would be considered wrong anyway, but if he was incontinent he wouldn't have been such an arse in the first place, which was my hidden point. ;)

Yes, but is it not true that people can become extremely ill with diseases like e coli from coming in contact with fecal matter, thus endangering their lives? Sure, it's a small chance, but all it would take is for someone with a small cut or sore on their leg to unknowingly sit in that mess and BAM! Potential for life-threatening infection. All it would take is the reasonable action of saying to someone on staff "Hey, I'm really sorry man, but I had a little accident over on that machine there," to prevent others from coming into contact with the rogue fecal matter.