LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Japanese Diapers

Interesting.

I'm really surprised that a company like Bambino or ABU hasn't used their cash flow and purchasing power to import a container full of japanese diapers and covers. It's a freakin gold-mine that is (so far) completely untapped. I've found a few places that will ship to the US... however the cost for just a few garments is generally prohibitively high.

Even better...

Adult Diapers "Stop the tape simply type in the next bed to prevent side leakage." The underbody clearance Moreru from "leakage current" skin Moreru along, "Morey along the" three-dimensional gather is not working "full Morey" eliminate all! It fits securely gathers Shimetsukenai new improvements, side sleeping very comfortable. Breathable sheet total to ground moisture out of diapers inside worrisome.

You want me to do what?!?

Yeah, you would have to have a lot of money to order anything from that site. And, I have tried about 3 or 4 different japanese diaper brands and while they do have a unique tape system, they are all cloth backed, which, I find, tend to leak-through slightly if they are quite damp.

I suppose if anyone orders something off the site they will let us know how it goes!

• 6 months later...

Interesting.

I'm really surprised that a company like Bambino or ABU hasn't used their cash flow and purchasing power to import a container full of japanese diapers and covers. It's a freakin gold-mine that is (so far) completely untapped. I've found a few places that will ship to the US... however the cost for just a few garments is generally prohibitively high.

Hello, everyone. I`ve just discovered that GOO.N diapers are available in the US now. We can buy it in this webstore.

And the prices seems to be quite reasonable. Gonna try them out.

Wow... a heck of a bump but VERY interesting news! I'm feeling adventurous and according to the tag, those diapers are just my size. I'll consider ordering a pack, unless one of the other smaller folk posts a review first. :)

Hello, everyone. I`ve just discovered that GOO.N diapers are available in the US now. We can buy it in this webstore.

And the prices seems to be quite reasonable. Gonna try them out.

Just ordered a pack of the super big diapers. cant wait to try them.

"the center of the diaper is easy to understand"

...too bad the translation from the Japanese isn't so easy.

Looks like you're paying $20 to ship a couple of pounds to the US.

I'm not expecting better, personally. I'm expecting different and/or interesting, AFTER other reviews have appeared. If not, I'm just fine with my current, very functional products.

my pack of Goon big diapers just shipped so they should be here in about 5 business days! Ill leave a review once i get to try them. cant wait! :)

Awesome! Looking forward to it!

Today (14 March) I spoke to Roman K at the importers of GOO.N Super Big Diapers and Pull-Ups.

They asked me to submit my order for a package of each using their website. I did that. As Roman agreed during our phone conversation, this order will be available for will-call after 1300 on Tuesday at their offices on Wilshire BLVD at Normandy AVE in Los Angeles. Fortunately that is not far from my husband Don's Hollywood offices. He volunteered to make the trip to pick those up for me.

Once I have a chance to try the Super Big for myself, I will write a full review.

Based on their website information, it is possible the Super Big diaper will fit me. Even if it will not cover my 105 pound body in a conventional way, I can always wear a pair of knit cotton panties to hold them as I do my slip-in pads.

Unfortunately none of the adult women I know smaller than me are not into diapers. The friend who told me about GOO.N has an 8 year-old daughter with enuresis who recently started wearing Super Big diapers, which she puts on herself. My friend says her daughter much prefers the Super Big diapers over GoodNites when she is at home. However that child is apparently still embarrassed to try them during a sleep-over.

• Like 1

As promised, this afternoon (8 March 2011) my loving husband Don did drive from his office in Hollywood to the office of Japanese Diaper.com to pick up a package each of the GOO.N Super Big Diapers and Super Big Pull-Ups.

Unfortunately Don had an engineering society meeting tonight so he cannot take the photos until tomorrow.

Curious how the size of the Super Big diaper compares to the Pampers Cruisers Size 7 and the Attends Breathable Extra Absorbent Small, I carefully slit the bottom of the Super Big diaper package so it could still be photographed after one of them was extracted. The Super Big are far less compressed than are Huggies or Pampers.

I buy Attends Breathable by the case, so I just took one from an open stack. That Attends had fully uncompressed.

I had an open package of Cruisers Size 7 on hand. It had fully uncompressed.

Loose the Cruiser seemed much smaller than the Super Big, and the Attends Breathable much larger.

My next step was to use a piece of 3/4" birch plywood large enough I could stretch out the Attends, holding it in place with push pins, one in each corner and one at either end of the center line.

Atop the Attends I stretched out the Super Big in the same way, except on the tape end the same pin holds all three diapers.

Atop the Super Big I stretched out the Cruiser Size 7.

It turns out that the basic diaper is the same size between the Cruiser and the Super Big, especially the length. The tabs on the Cruiser stretch and they do not on the Super Big, so in theory the Cruiser could reach around a larger person.

Sure, the Attends is longer, but actually the narrowest in the crotch. The Super Big is about 1/4" wider than the Cruiser and 1/2" wider than the Attends.

My impression is that the standing leg guards of the Super Big are taller and seem in theory to be more effective than the Cruiser or the Attends.

GOO.N makes a big deal about their diapers being softer and having more capacity than others. Just feeling the absorbent core it seems like a product of 1980. I cannot feel any SAP flakes, so either they do not clump in the GOO.N diapers, or they use a smaller proportion of SAP to fluff than the Cruiser or the Attends.

Tomorrow Don will perform the rate of absorption, total absorption capacity and effective absorption allowing for squeeze-back tests as described by Carlos Richer, using normal saline at 98.6 degrees F. Trying to perform such tests with tap or even distilled water does not predict urine absorption, while normal saline is an accurate predictor.

It will be very interesting to see how much the Super Big swell in the total volume test and then what happens when squeeze pressure is applied.

Functionally what use is a diaper that leaks when the wearer sits?

Let's compare costs:

Cruisers Size 7 last week sold for USA$0.36 each including Cal State and local sales tax at any of several stores near Pasadena.

Attends Breathable EA Small cost last month including shipping and are not subject to sales tax USA$0.73 each.

The Super Big diapers delivered in California are subject to sales tax at 9.75% Because Don made the pick-up they did not charge shipping, which was quoted as USA$12.00 for a package of 28. The base price of the package of 28 is USA$34.99. Adding it up that is USA$1.89 each. Please do not think the pick-up was free. There is no street parking near that building and if there were the rate is USA$4.00 per hour. In the building less than 30 minutes parking cost Don USA$3.50 and the round trip driving was another 30 minutes. There is absolutely no way Don has an hour of spare time to save USA$8.50 shipping

My sense right now, absent the saline tests, is these Super Big had better show a heck of a lot of magic to justify the outrageous price.

Lab testing only goes so far. A claimed advantage of the GOO.N diapers is their ability to contain runny poop. There is no accepted protocol to test such claims.

Reviews of Attends Breathable by bowel incontinent adults rate them average.

Reviews in parenting publications of Cruisers rate them slightly below average containing runny poop. Comments from mothers I know in person say they switch their toddler to Baby Dry 6 when they think the kid will have loose stool.

Based on the comparison of size stretched out, I question the claim of Super Big they will be an effective fit on a person of 77 pounds. From what I have measured so far the Super Big will only fit someone who is a good fit in a Cruiser Size 7, Baby Dry 6 or Huggies Overnites 6.

Realistically DD members should only consider a Super Big as a very extravagant stuffer.

By the way, the Pampers Extra Protection size 5 sold at Target cost USA$0.34 each with Cal tax, less than Cruisers size 7, yet the EP5 has an effective capacity 26% better than the Cruiser, Baby Dry or Huggies Overnites. So as a soaker/stuffer they are a marvelous choice. Unfortunately they run smaller than average Size 5.

If Don can take the time to buy a package of Huggies Overnites size 6 in time, they and the EP5 will be in the photos.

What did the spankee sal to the spanker?

Well, that hit the spot