LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The New Dyson Air Multiplyer Bladeless Fan

It's supposed to have more to do with the sound oscillation or something... Apparently, the Dyson fans won't make you talk funny when you talk into them, or something...

Luke.....Luke...I am your father! :whistling:

300 dollars is not a lot of money to spend for a vacuum cleaner.

One of my side occupations is vacuum cleaner repair.

I have seen people spend thousands of dollars on vacuums.

This is my opinion only: Stay away from Rainbow, Tristar and Kirby. The Rainbow is an overpriced POS. Tristar and Kirby are good vacuums but they are greatly overpriced.

The Dyson is affordable when compared to the above mentioned jokes.

FYI nobody has ever asked me to repair a Dyson or Oreck. I have never touched either.

Again this in my opinion only. Personally I like Hoover, Kennmore and Electrolux vacuums.

Um... I know it is EXTREMELY off topic to the rest of you, but have you guys seen that new Dyson Bladeless fan. I saw it at Sears today and thought "I need to buy one.". Unfortunately, if you have seen, they are $300+ and are not worth it. Just thought I'd say...

:thumbsup:

It's supposed to have more to do with the sound oscillation or something... Apparently, the Dyson fans won't make you talk funny when you talk into them, or something...

:huh: who talks into fans anyways??? is this something new or did I miss something?

Guest NaughtyAshes

For once I agree with Redneck. $300 for a cooling unit (fan/ac) or vacuum cleaner is pretty cheap. You can spend thousands of dollars on them. My portable AC unit is $2,500 and my vacuum, purchased in 1976 by my Aunt was $1500 at the time (still works perfectly).

:huh: who talks into fans anyways??? is this something new or did I miss something?

Sorry, that's a video, and my poor internet connection is not very compatible with videos. Any links to a diagram or something?

It's an amusement as old as fans, themselves. Usually, it's something that kids do. Especially poor kids from the times when we only had 2 tv channels... It was popularized a bit more by the movie Tommy Boy, where he's using the sound warping of the fan to imitate Darth Vader.