LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Feeling Of A Mess With Out The Mess

Guest little_jonny

Guest little_jonny

I know some of us aren't big fans of messing our diapers. all the big clean up, the amount of whipes, tolite paper, and having to take a bath or shower.. but i read about this online a few years back and decided to try it. cook some spaghettie and let it cool. slide it in the back of your diaper and it feels like you had messed yourself. i did it yesterday and it felt like a big mess, but i then end up messing for real. pease dont think i'm trolling.

all the big clean up, the amount of whipes, tolite paper, and having to take a bath or shower..

The clean up is actually not that bad if you use a barrier ointment. Zinc Oxide creams work fine, I use A&D most of the time(zinc oxide + dimethicone). If you would like to mess with impunity though, the 'M3 Cavilon Barrier Spray' goes on and leaves what is basically a super fine layer of plastic on your skin. The mess will wipe off in a single go with that stuff.

Diet goes a long way too. Eat more veggies and less fried food!

I actually only shower about half the time after I mess. *shrugs*

About substitute messes, I don't really like the feeling of a mess so much as I like the feeling of messing. So, substitutes have always been kind of a moot point for me.

Guest rosemonde10

I know some of us aren't big fans of messing our diapers. all the big clean up, the amount of whipes, tolite paper, and having to take a bath or shower.. but i read about this online a few years back and decided to try it. cook some spaghettie and let it cool. slide it in the back of your diaper and it feels like you had messed yourself. i did it yesterday and it felt like a big mess, but i then end up messing for real. pease dont think i'm trolling.

You aren't a troll. I've seen your posts around here in places.

First, you should take a bath or shower even if you haven't messed yourself in a diaper that day. It's hygienic.

Second, no I've not heard of the spaghetti trick.

Third, did you for real mess into a diaper full of spaghetti???

Guest little_jonny

You aren't a troll. I've seen your posts around here in places.

First, you should take a bath or shower even if you haven't messed yourself in a diaper that day. It's hygienic.

Second, no I've not heard of the spaghetti trick.

Third, did you for real mess into a diaper full of spaghetti???

*blushes* it hit me beofore i knew it and couldnt make it to the bathroom in time.. i didnt even mean for it to happen and yeah even i dont mess i still take a shower.

Never heard of that spray, where can you get that?

I got mine from mountainside medical. It's a little pricey, but it works very very well for what it is. You might get more mileage out of the wand application though for all i know.

Spray:

http://www.mountainside-medical.com/products/Cavilon-No-Sting-Barrier-Film-Pump-Spray%2C-28ml.html

Wand:

http://www.allegromedical.com/skin-care-c535/3m-cavilon-no-sting-barrier-film-p547937.html?engine=froogle&utm_source=froogle&utm_medium=feed&CS_003=9164468&CS_010=ff80808111238d9d011123f4cc4426d8

Use of no-rinse cleaners specifically made for incontinence care also helps a ton!

http://www.vitalitymedical.com/Product/Coloplast-Peri-Wash-II-No-Rinse-Incontinent-Cleanser-and-Deodorizer-1453.html

Guest rosemonde10

*blushes* it hit me beofore i knew it and couldnt make it to the bathroom in time.. i didnt even mean for it to happen and yeah even i dont mess i still take a shower.

This is pretty funny when you make it a simple sentence. "You pooped into spaghetti."

Sorry, that's funny. Cleanup must have reaally been ugh.

Guest YkDave

i have tried the oatmeal thing, it actually worked quite well (and its good for your skin to boot!)

One great thing is that you can also adjust its consistency to whatever you like, hard, soft, runny, whatever floats yer boat

• Like 1
Guest rosemonde10

The best is Oatmeal since you an change the consistency and make a whole lot of it easy on the stove. It is nice pooping out oatmeal and not having to worry about it, makes me feel aroused just thinking about it.

I am not quite sure I get you. Do you mean you eat oatmeal and then poop it out, or put oatmeal in the diaper and "pretend" you pooped it out? I a little confused is all.

*sigh* Occasionally the ol' recurring subject of poop substitute will be brought up again. This is probably the tenth such post that I've seen on the matter during my year on DD. Fair enough for those that enjoy it, but they tend to be ABs who don't like pooping themselves but still want the regression feeling. But please keep in mind that most of us stinkies mess ourselves for the poop, that's what we enjoy having back there -- not oatmeal, nor baked beans, nor spaghetti. Nor even crapping out a banana. I have no desire or interest in sitting down in food. I want the lump that my body naturally produces, the product of eating food, not the food itself. Yes, clean-up is always a bit strenuous, but, for me, it's real poop or nothing at all.

• Like 1
Guest rosemonde10

OP's original post wasn't about sticking food up his bottom. It was about feeling like you are messy without having the strenuous cleanup or smell. Think about it, instead of poop this guy probably smelled like spaghetti for some time until he unexpectedly loaded it up.

So this thread isn't about misusing foodstuffs for pleasure, it's about having a mess without it being a mess at all.

• Like 1

Do you add sauce to the spaghetti before putting it in your diaper? I know you added your own "sauce" after your diaper was full of spaghetti, but you didn't mention if you put sause or anything on the spaghetti before putting it in your diaper.

Guest rosemonde10

Sometimes I do wonder why we go to the extremes we do. Sure, oatmeal and, in this case spaghetti...., are good poop substitutes. However it seems much simpler, and more satisfying, to eat the oatmeal and enjoy food like God intended and then poop it out than to skip the middleman and load a diaper with oatmeal. Sure poop messes stink and time consuming cleanups, but I think it's better to just enjoy messing a diaper naturally. I don't know....I won't deny I have tried various foodstuffs.

Sometimes I do wonder why we go to the extremes we do. Sure, oatmeal and, in this case spaghetti...., are good poop substitutes. However it seems much simpler, and more satisfying, to eat the oatmeal and enjoy food like God intended and then poop it out than to skip the middleman and load a diaper with oatmeal. Sure poop messes stink and time consuming cleanups, but I think it's better to just enjoy messing a diaper naturally. I don't know....I won't deny I have tried various foodstuffs.

for me, its an issue of timing. i normally poop at work, right after lunch. i normally wear diapers in the evenings, after work. in other words, i'm never able to be diapered so that nature can take its course. hence the substitutes.

It's also kind of nice sometimes to feel you have a load in your pants, but not having to worry about the smell. Plopping a bunch of cooked beans or some oatmeal or even 'sketti helps with that, if you want to be out and about, and helps give you that 'naughty' feeling of having done something that your not 'posed to do in your pants ;)

Even though you didn't 'physically' pus it there or let it out, I imagine it still 'feels' nice..I'd like to try it sometime, I have some dried pinto beans I want to work with for such a purpose, and see how that works. Or a 'blend' of smashed beans and oatmeal....hmmmmm. I have a few ideas for this I have to try....

Isn't cooking and chemistry FUN??? :D

Guest rosemonde10

I've tried creamed corn a few times in the past. Really though, any foodstuffs that have a creamy consistency are relatively similar to natural messes.

I don't discriminate too much about what I do and don't use for poop substitutes.

However some things I refuse to try because I love them so much. Baked beans. I refuse to stuff baked beans down the back of my diaper.

*sigh*  Occasionally the ol' recurring subject of poop substitute will be brought up again. This is probably the tenth such post that I've seen on the matter during my year on DD.  Fair enough for those that enjoy it, but they tend to be ABs who don't like pooping themselves but still want the regression feeling.  But please keep in mind that most of us stinkies mess ourselves for the poop, that's what we enjoy having back there -- not oatmeal, nor baked beans, nor spaghetti. Nor even crapping out a banana. I have no desire or interest in sitting down in food.  I want the lump that my body naturally produces, the product of eating food, not the food itself.  Yes, clean-up is always a bit strenuous, but, for me, it's real poop or nothing at all.

Yus.

Personally, I think that if the idea of "messing" means that much to you, why not try and get used to the real thing rather than putting entire meals down your drawers.

Guest rosemonde10

^^^Amen.

If the goal is to be "stinky, squishy, and proud", then it should be all or nothing. If you can find me one person out there who naturally poops fully cooked spaghetti then I want to see. It seems to defeat the purpose of messing period if you don't....you know, mess?

I think if poop is for some reason on your mind so much you cook food specifically to slide into you diaper, then why not jst go ahead and mess naturally?

That means you can go ahead and eat that oatmeal. I hear it's pretty yummy. lol.

I agree with the au-natural method, I loves me some beany-weenys with cornbread! (and the way they smell when umm... fully digested?)

Add some prunes for desert, and I'm in heaven! :thumbsup:

Why waste food?

Hmmm, hungry now.....