LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

World Of Warcraft

Jeremy1988

It's nice to see that some ppl do enjoy the game. I started playing about half way though my oversea tour. I've been addicted ever since. I can only really play on my off time. If I don't have anything else planed to do on those days. I have played in a month tho. Mostly cause of travel and settleing in at my new duty station but I should be back to playing very soon

Ysondre server, look for a tauren named mightymoocow

i play on shadow council server , i have a drenai hunter named rajaionn and a drenai shaman named shamnurse.

i play both sides horde and alliance, but it really depends on what side ppl i know are playing, so ill play the side there on

but yeah ill take u up on that offer this weekend and roll a toon on ur side and look u up.

Dose anyone play?

Yes play on MISHA server the correct side of HORDE

daywe

nightwe

wetlord

soggylock

stresswet

caniwet which was a random name to popped up so i kept it too but just can not get in to a druild the last few years

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest Sasha

I am the biggest Warcraft geek and lore Nazi you'll find.

85 Orc Warrior - Moon Guard

85 Undead Death Knight - Moon Guard

81 Troll Warlock - Lightninghoof

Go Horde or go home! :thumbsup:

Messasge me for character names.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I think I have the other guy beat. 5 85's and a 70 Mage and a 84 dk all have epic flight or better. 85 human hunter, 85 human paladin, 85 human rogue, 85 worgen Druid (want a human Druid but blizz fails so w/e) 85 human priest, 84 n/e dk, and 70 human mags . All on the us realm sargeras. I'm mostly retire at this point I only play now for the friends and ro make enough gold to keep my account active with game cards bought with said gold

Let me know if you want to play with me though =)

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...