LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Print Diapers And An Accident

I was a paramedic for years. I can guarantee we don't think anything about diapers. If I caught a bambino or the like, I might, being in the know, have a clue, but most of my coworkers don't know or care.

Unless the paramedics are charging for the service, they're not a covered entity under HIPAA and hence that law means NOTHING to them. We do professionally respect the confidence of our patients just as doctors did before HIPAA.

Same here. Honestly life really is too short to always worry what others think. Just recently I've given up even trying to be discreet at my job and wear the baby print diapees there, sometimes for practical reasons because of the breaks being wayy too far apart for such bladders like mine (and sometimes bowels even). I wear them and I know people can hear the tapes being adjusted in the men's room when i put them on. I do get a kick out of it, because like the punk rock attitude I also believe in, It shakes them up some...and thats soo much fun :) For the record Bambinos are the best at this.

• Like 1

I had this thought the other day. You know that saying, make sure you always leave the house with a clean pair of underwear on. Well I was out riding my bike and the thought came to me, what happens if I get hit and I am sitting in a soggy diaper... LoL Almost made me want to change.... Almost.

Guest YkDave

LOL

That would definitely be the worst!

Not only getting stripped down by the meds and seeing your diaper (who cares about that), but if you had an extremely dirty one, that would kindof suck :(

LOL

That would definitely be the worst!

Not only getting stripped down by the meds and seeing your diaper (who cares about that), but if you had an extremely dirty one, that would kindof suck :(

Heh that would be better then some patients. Once had a 42 year old male patient 5150 who purposely deficated in his pants in the rig to piss us off, also urinated and kept spitting at us as well. basically he was combative so we sedated and restrained him, since he couldnt hit us he shat, pissed, and spit at us.

Although I was toilet trained at 33 months, my bladder was always small and over-active. Mom nicely asked me to wear a pinned gauze diaper and Gerber panties on trips and to special events. When I was 8 I had to be hospitalized for a tonsillectomy. I was wearing a diaper when I arrived. Mom talked it over with the nurses. That first night before my operation I did not wear a diaper. After they remove my catheter they asked if I wanted a diaper. All they had were early disposables. They were so uncomfortable I slept in panties and only wet the bed a little.

The next time I was hospitalized I was 13 and had been wetting my bed almost a year. At home I pinned on my own gauze diapers. When I was rushed in for an emergency appendectomy it was afternoon and I was not wearing a diaper. That hospital did have gauze diapers. Probably they inserted a catheter during the operation. Nurses pinned me into diapers once that catheter was out.

Since I have been an adult each time I have been hospitalized surgery has been involved, meaning catheters so they know how much urine I am voiding. Once I did need to be diapered in bed. The other times I only needed a diaper for the trip home.

A few years ago I was headed down to Houston to meet some AB friends over memorial day weekend. Was on my virago 750, a rucksack full of babyish clothes and diapers, and wearing an attends with characters drawn on them and two pampers baby dry folded longwise inside. As I was entering Houston, I was soaked it was a 5 hour ride to get there, someone decided they were about to miss their turn and crossed three lanes of traffic running me off the road and in to the back of a parked semi. I remember coming to in the ER, I was sitting on SOMETHING, I couldn't really see at the time, they were stitching my upper lip and I remember be cold. They had cut my clothes off of me and I was sitting there in nothing but my soaked diaper. Then I blacked out again and came too when they were trying to change my diaper in the room. I remember trying to lift my butt up for them and they told me not too. They started to roll me only side like their used to and I blacked out again waking up the next time wet in the morning. I forgot that I had been wearing diapers with Teddy bears and such drawn on them in crayon, and no one ever mentioned it. That whole night is still a blur.

I had this thought the other day. You know that saying, make sure you always leave the house with a clean pair of underwear on. Well I was out riding my bike and the thought came to me, what happens if I get hit and I am sitting in a soggy diaper... LoL Almost made me want to change.... Almost.

Bill Cosby once commented on that in a monolog. He said something like, "Clean underwear? If your in an accident no matter what your not going to have clean underwear! First you say it, then you do it!"

^ I just thought of that same quote!!!

Anyway, you know for me it's not JUST about professionals seeing me in a baby diaper. Sure, they may be professional about it and what not and not say a word but it's more about how I'd feel. Who cares about HIPPA and that, I'm more worried about me and what I would be thinking and feeling. Worse would be finding out other family, friends, neighbors, non professional people especially those I may be in more contact with in day to day life would think and how I'd feel about what THEY saw. It would eat me up I'd think and I'd be kicking myself for wearing the print or any diaper.

This is truly one of my concerns about wearing diapers out of the house. I know that anything could happen at home too but at least I'd try to have a moment to myself before the ambulance arrives. One thought I had was a fire at home: I'm a bedwetter and wearing diapers at night is a necessity. What if there was a fire, am I going to get out of the house and then stand there on my front lawn watching my house burn, with all my neighbors, in my diapers??!!

This is truly one of my concerns about wearing diapers out of the house. I know that anything could happen at home too but at least I'd try to have a moment to myself before the ambulance arrives. One thought I had was a fire at home: I'm a bedwetter and wearing diapers at night is a necessity. What if there was a fire, am I going to get out of the house and then stand there on my front lawn watching my house burn, with all my neighbors, in my diapers??!!

Yes you will, if you don't strip naked as soon as you're safe- that's the human survival instinct at work and a house fire gives you the perfect discreet disposal method :thumbsup: Yes, some things are embarrassing and even problematic- but if you always let that decide everything for you then you're going to be one unhappy camper :crybaby: Instead think it through beforehand and decide for yourself what the risks and possible consequences are. Weigh that against your own desires, needs, and happiness- now your answer should be apparent :) Would I care if the whole world discovered me in a babyish diaper full of poop? Certainly! But if I needed to wear that poopy babyish diaper that to be happy I'd make sure to do that enough to stay happy- a life without enough happiness isn't worth living. What may happen does affect my decisions of what to wear most of the time, but I like plain white diapers and plain plastic panties so that doesn't become an issue for me very often. As long as it's not overly risky I'll wear prints if I want to- the odds are that I will not have problems and if I do I'll get through them somehow- I always have B)

Bettypooh

I guess it's one way of "coming out"!!! Yeah, I've thought of the house fire thing too. Your neighbors don't have to keep it a secret, talk of the 'hood' will be "saw that guys house burn down while he stood in the front lawn in a printed adult diaper!!!"

curiosity, keep in mind you still may be seen by your family in the hospital before the diapers removed. Doctor wouldn't have to say anything for them to find out. Not all emergencies are huge deals and it's not like they're always going to strip you and cut your clothes off including your diaper. Being in a hospital and seen by a doctor is definately not a bullet proof way of no one finding out your wearing print diapers. It's just not.

I think... If you were to have your hand smashed or some other horrible thing that required you to go to the dr.s, your diapers would be the least of your concern. You would probably be in too much pain, or concerned about your health.

Sure there are always going to be those few cases where someone might be treated badly because they are wearing a diaper from medical/emt staff, but most likely they won't say a word to you and most the time they have seen most of it before, so is isn't anything new for them. Sure you might be talked about behind your back, but doesn't really matter as long as you are getting treated for your injuries.

As others have said diapers are probably the least of your worries.

:biker_h4h::drive1: