LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where Can I Find Big Baby Bottles?

nitrous

Where can i find big baby bottels? I found this one called "the advanced baby bottel" I bought it on ebay and i loved it. Unfortunately i couldn't clean it one day because of roommates so i had to throw it out. Know any places where i could buy a new one?

well, try ebay again....if you kept a file on your puter of who the vendor was, send them an email or check their listings.

You can also check with veterinary supply companies for the larger bottles they use to feed young animals. The nipple is kind of odd, or some people say anyways, but it might work...

• 2 weeks later...

Where can i find big baby bottels?

It sounds like disposablility is the key factor here, in which case I'd suggest toys-r-us or babies-r-us. They might not be big, but they would be cheap and easily available.

Functional, oversized nursers are available through hay and feed stores. These nursers are designed for livestock, so the nipples aren't shaped like human nipples. This might be a problem for some AB/DLs.

As multiple other posters have pointed out, ordering something specialized doesn't make sense, unless you were hoping to promote the source.

I have a big bottle, but it needs a nipple, where can I get a very large NON-ORTHODONTIC nipple? The ortho's give me the creeps.

I have a big bottle, but it needs a nipple, where can I get a very large NON-ORTHODONTIC nipple? The ortho's give me the creeps.

Der-Nucki-Koenig - under the "Accessoires" category (left sidebar) there are silicone nipples. I've been told they're adult sized. the "Teesauger (Brustform)" isn't orthodontic. On the "Adult-Nuk's" page, the "Adult Bottle Sucker Cherry" looks to be non-orthodontic as well.

~ moogle

Unfortunately, me Deutsch is confined to what I learned on Hogan's Heroes: Nicht zir Gutt

Thanks

• 1 month later...

ok I should've been clearer. i lived in a small house with 4 other people. two of them lived downstairs. Imagine if they found it? and yeah it was the one moogle linked to on ebay. I didn't want to throw it out but how was I supose to clean it? besides I was more peranoid about them finding out then it being dirty for one day.

its called a bathroom, i would hope they don't walk in on you in the bathroom, take it in there, clean it, take it back to your room.. voila problem solved.. or at the very least, take it in there, rinse it out take the nipple off, rinse that off well, take back to room let air dry... then when roomates are away, wash in sink...

but i say just keep some dish soap and the bottle cleaner in your room and do it in the bathroom from now on... just wrap it up in a towel or something when going to the bathroom.

Those are standard sized baby bottles with a NUK 5 nipple attached. The OP means a large BOTTLE, not just the nipple.

To the OP:

I highly doubt you're ever going to find another large bottle, unless Kathi starts selling the Advanced Baby Bottle on Ebay again. The lesson to learn from all this is that if your bottle isn't washed for ONE DAY, just wash it (and sterilize it if you're paranoid). Don't throw it out, because you may never get another bottle like that again.

~ moogle

I would suggest try using a regular baby bottle. that's what I use and works just fine.they're available at all most any store and perhaps maybe you'll find the easy convenience and bigger selection more enjoyable.

• 2 months later...