LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are Your Diapers Fresh?

<chuckle> Got my order of Bambinos today and noticed there is a date stamped on the bag. I assume it's the manufacture date? Cause if it isn't then my new order of nappies have been expired for several months. LOL! :roflmao: So, how fresh are YOUR diapers?

If not, then maybe you need to go to the restroom to "freshen up!" Seriously, I have heard that diapers can get too old to be as effective as they were when new. I do have some old Attends from around 1995 and they work as good as when new. Maybe with some brands they do have problems the longer you keep them. I think as long as they are kept in the package in a dry place that's not too hot, they will be OK, but ditto on the manufacturer's date code. It's just like anything you buy that helps to identify a bad lot if there is a problem.

Are my diapers fresh?

Just the other day, one of them told me to go soak my head. A week ago, one of them said "You are just sooo adorable; too bad you semll". I have to stick pins in them to shut them up!

Guest YkDave

If not, then maybe you need to go to the restroom to "freshen up!" Seriously, I have heard that diapers can get too old to be as effective as they were when new. I do have some old Attends from around 1995 and they work as good as when new. Maybe with some brands they do have problems the longer you keep them. I think as long as they are kept in the package in a dry place that's not too hot, they will be OK, but ditto on the manufacturer's date code. It's just like anything you buy that helps to identify a bad lot if there is a problem.

Thats it exactly. As long as they are in a sealed pack, they are good forever!

If they are left open, they will absorb moisture out of the air over time. both making them 'stiff' and less effective

well if they;re acting fresh, maybe you should give em a ripe spanking?

I tried, but they were stronger than I and had me pinned in no tiome

soft FRESH, and warm from the dryer, but 5 years old

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTON DIAPERS

<chuckle> Got my order of Bambinos today and noticed there is a date stamped on the bag. I assume it's the manufacture date? Cause if it isn't then my new order of nappies have been expired for several months. LOL! :roflmao: So, how fresh are YOUR diapers?