LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lucky Diaper

ok so last night im a party (lol what elses is new) and im totaly wasted and i ask the girl there if she's got a bathroom i can use. well i stumble my way up the stairs I find that thier bathroom is full of diapers and what looks like a shower for a cripple persons, so im like omg diapers and sneek one back to my car. witch was easy since people are doing there own thing at the party. Anyway after most of the people went home i was still chillin at the house smokin a cig, drinking lots of water and gatorade to somber up, and an hour later i drive home :drive1: and put the diaper on that i found. Then i woke up this morning thinking damn its a good thing i found that diaper :lol:

• Like 2

I'm not going to be as harsh as others... as Judge Judy would say "You're nineteen, your brain hasn't fully formed yet." But I would ask you to consider the significant cost of being disabled and needing diapers around the clock. It was just one diaper, but for a person in need it's another expense they struggle to pay.

Underage drinking, stealing and drinking and driving (No amount of Gatorade will take you from 'wasted" to sober in an hour.) These are not good decisions you made last night. Please me more careful for yourself, and more respectful to others in the future.

• Like 7

well i feel like a dick now, but no regrets. Still I'm going to try and make better choices and what more can you ask for?

lol na im sure if you met any of yall in real life we would be cool ^_^

either way hate me or love me that diaper saved me from wet sheets (lucky diaper) xD

• Like 1

Like someone with a whole bunch of diapers is going to miss one, it would be different if there were only 1 or 2 diapers left.

If you went into one of my bedrooms or bathroom you would find a case open on the floor, and in the bathroom a few open packs, if someone wanted to help themselves to a few I wouldn't mind.

• Like 1

Like someone with a whole bunch of diapers is going to miss one, it would be different if there were only 1 or 2 diapers left.

If you went into one of my bedrooms or bathroom you would find a case open on the floor, and in the bathroom a few open packs, if someone wanted to help themselves to a few I wouldn't mind.

o.O I live on a very limited budget and need them, one case barely lasts a month, yes, 1 or 2 are easily missed ... and not cheap ... when you need them it's not like you can run to the corner store at the end of the month and buy a couple to make it to the next shipment.

Even with a smorgasbord of diapers, taking one could--down the road--be something that could impact the person those diapers were intended for, such as the person who purchases them loses their source of income.

<<<note age..20........brain formed :P (ignore the fact that I suffered from an incredibly light hangover myself this morning) /joke

Someone mentioned leaving $$$ money but as someone else noted when you need a diaper and you are out

then there is the difficult moment to make it the corner store to buy some when you are in desperate need!

What would be better is to send a couple of replacement diapers so they would be on hand when needed.

You could send these anoymously if when sober you know the address where you lifted them.....

OR be the man and deliver them personally and say you needed one in a moment of crisis.

The world would think that much the better of you and I think you would feel a great deal of relief.

The decision is yours and no one needs to know the outcome. But if you continue with activities such

as this please don't broadcast them on the forum. That is just downright nasty and I will leave it be

right here.

Babylock

Just because you don't get caught, doesn't lessen the crime. rolleyes.gif In that theory, I'm sure that the bank wouldn't miss a few hundred, I mean after all they have billions. dry.gif Either you are taught right from wrong and obey it, or you don't...where does one draw the line?

To the OP:

lol na im sure if you met any of yall in real life we would be cool ^_^

Possibly before, now, not so much.

Just one more thing to add, because after thinking on it, really the worst thing isn't even having something needed stolen, it's the idea that someone else touched something you depend on to be clean.