LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I found DPF online over ten years ago and couldn't believe their were people that were attracted to wearing diapers just like me. I was absolutely blown away that the ABDL community existed. DPF became my regular online stop to explore more about our lifestyle.

I was a member of DPF from the late 1980's I think.. Ca not remember where I heard of it. I ordered many stories and some products from them. Onlt problem was separating the gay stories from the non as I am not of that inclination. Their website had many godd links until it got spammed. Is Tommy still alive? He certainly was a pioneer.

I got their newsletter back in 1992 and saw Angela in there. After I got my computer and got online, probably around the late 90's or early 2000's, I joined DPF online. I remember some of you, like Square Duck, Jennie Bear, Bedwetndps, Teddy Bear Brian and others. I used to roleplay there a lot with Little Kimmy and Jennie Bear and others. That's where I met the girl I now am an online daddy to. Her name is Baby Molly and we play a lot in AIM. I am glad that so many of us found Daily Diapers so we can stay in touch.

I joined in roughly 95 or 96 when I was just getting on to the internet and was amazed to find the site.

I had some good times there made some good friends. It helped me to try and understand that I wasn't the only one out there and to try and get used to the feelings I was having.

Tommy was great to give us all the start of a community, great shame that dpf had to end the way it did.

I first discovered DPF when I was at my parents' house recovering from back surgery in fall of '99. I think I googled adult pacifier and it came up. I went in and took a look around. Finally I found others like me and there wasn't anything wrong with me after all. It took me a while to get the courage up to start looking for a "Daddy" figure. I attended one of Socalab's ABqs and had fun hanging out with others in diapers. This is how I met Scooby for the first time. I met Mr. Puffy Pants through DPF too and consider him a good friend. Socalab became my "Daddy" figure and a few years later my husband. I used to spend a lot of time hanging out in the chatroom on DPF. I was thrilled over my first purchase of items from DPF but sadly the pacifier was too big for my mouth and didn't like it. It was through DPF that I found out about the Nuk 4 then eventually the Nuk 5. I used to go into the message board area too a lot. I posted looking for a "Daddy" figure here but the guys for the most part were too weird for me to even pursue it. How I miss DPF.

yeah I'm a past member as well. I am sure many people remember me, since my screen name hasn't changed. I met a LOT of great people from there and yeah, some real creeps too. But the friends I made stay with me. I even dated an AB girl (jennie bear) for a while....and she was and still is wonderful :wub:

Ah, those were the days...oh well...it's gone now and we're here..onward and upwards as they say...

qwack :P

I remember you being in there. I don't remember what name I went by in there. Daddy was the one who gave me the nickname of lil one and it stuck.

I was a member of DPF from the late 1980's I think.. Ca not remember where I heard of it. I ordered many stories and some products from them. Onlt problem was separating the gay stories from the non as I am not of that inclination. Their website had many godd links until it got spammed. Is Tommy still alive? He certainly was a pioneer.

Last thing I heard was that Tommy had Alzeihmer's which was the reason DPF fell apart then the website eventually sold. I don't know if he's still alive today or not. This was a few years ago when this was going around so he could be deceased by now.

That is too bad. DPF was always very sincere. Their products and stories were good and I did not mind tommy making some $ as i never felt ripped off. Does anyone remember Infantae Press from Seattle? Their stories were sometimes excellent. Where we had to go before the internet!

I never joined DPF because I was afraid of someone using the internet to find me and using the AB side against me. I remember going to DPF and spending hours on an old dialup computer I had around 1999-00 before an hourly cap was put on my free internet provider, NetZero. I loved seeing that I was not alone.

I remember reading some stuff that was open for the public at DPF and it made me feel better about the whole fact of being AB and at the time, having to wear diapers. Finding out I was not alone was a good thing.

I never met Tommy, nor had the connections to meet people in the community because my computer was slow, old, and functional for what I needed it to be for.

I too have had the sissy problem online, some contacting me and pretending to be girls. I have nothing against sissies, but please be honest with people. Don't give someone hope that they met a girl and reveal that they are a sissy or show you a picture of a guy dressed in a girl's dress and an obvious sissy.

Nowadays, I am a lot more comfortable with who I am and am glad of what we have now.

BabyChris121675

I was a member of dpf even before it was on the internet. I didn't go online to dpf long after it was very popular and by that time it was to late all the spammers and 2 faced ppl were online by then.

It was so exciting when i first dicovered dpf and recieved my by monthly newsletter it was great finding out there were other fellow diaper wearers out there.

I remeber ordreing my 1st real pair of plastic pants from dpf that actually fit me perfect, then i ordered some baby cloths from Aunt Vickie that was very exciting also. Before that time all i had for cloth diapers were curity cloth diapers (21x40) that actually did fit and then i would use baby diapers as soakers, Those were the days lol.

Nowadays i still get the same plastic pants that dpf sold after finding out they were Comco plastic pants. Now Adultclothdiaper company has kept me happy in the perfect size for me in cloth diapers.

I don't remember what name i used as a member of dpf but i did give the state i was from (Ohio) and used a po box to recieve my orders and occassional correspondance from fellow dpfers.

AHHH the good old days

DPFer here, back in 96. I wasn't very active as I was a teen back then. I just mostly marveled in the fact that I wasn't alone. That was back when I thought I could find a Mommy! oh my how my paradigm has changed since then. :D

I remember ordering from DPF a pair of the nurcery print plastic pants they were stiff and very crinkly - I LOVED THEM!!! Later when on vaction with my g/f/mommy they blew out an open window of the car.:crybaby: We didnot know till the next rest stop. I wish I could have seen the reaction of whoever found them!! .:roflmao:

Guest YkDave

same deal here, dont recall the exact year but it was the mid 90s when i joined up. It was great just to be able to know you werent the only oddball out there!

Sadly, it wasnt long after, that the place started to go to hell and it was really a shame to see it run itself into the ground the way it did :(

• 4 weeks later...

I remember getting my first DPF stories in the mail and the news letters. Any one else remember when compuserve had the section for ab's in the early 90's

Oh yea I remember it well...

My DPF days were back then too.

Like many once-popular AB/DL sites, a lack of moderation allowed it to be overrun by creepers... which ruined the experience for everyone and drove off most of the membership.

Well dpf never realy had any moderation even from the start.That is why so many could join so young.Even though thay had the teen room lots came into adult chat room.Heck he never even stopped tweens from joining the rooster.