LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Show Off Your Room!

I'm super excited because after weeks of work by me and mommy my room is almost done! The only thing it needs now is a crib and maybe a changing table! Why don't you show off pictures of your rooms? post-10765-079791100 1279499613_thumb.jp post-10765-079791100 1279499613_thumb.jp post-10765-064118100 1279499621_thumb.jp

post-10765-026404000 1279499606_thumb.jp

post-10765-026404000 1279499606_thumb.jp

post-10765-079791100 1279499613_thumb.jp

post-10765-064118100 1279499621_thumb.jp

very cool! love the animated looking dresser, mmust feel like a little cartoon character in there !

Thanks! That's one of my favorite things too! It's from Ikea, and was reasonably cheap too!

Cool room! I think it's funny though to have a changing table. Sure, they sell them but ask any real parent how often they actually use them. Almost never and most told us NOT to get one because they never use it and it's a waste of money. They just change them wherever they are, living room, bedroom, basement, whatever. Grab a diaper and a changing pad and some wipes and go to where the baby is to change. Funny how many of us think they are such a necessity to complete a room when in the real world they're hardly used. Personally, I think it's more fun to get changed anywhere in the house by my wife. She can just come to where I am and change me there.

My two memories of being changed when I was around 2-2/3 to about my third birthday were both on the bed in the downstairs bedroom

Very cool room! by the wall arrangement, I would say that looks like the interior of an old victorian house....which makes it even that much more neat! :thumbsup:

The color selection and lay out are wonderful too...I'd like to have a kids room too....hmmmm..I have my own howse, so I should be able to do it...great ideas!

Thanks for sharing

qwack

What are the rules: Image size, number of images, etc and how do you do this

No real limits, just don't make them crazy huge for the peeps with slow connections.

Click Add Reply or "Use Full Editor" then click on the button to attach images.

Thanks

I am thinking of putting up a gallery of my room. I have 17 pictures and I am not quite done yet. Most of them are 533 x 400 and I do not think I can put up 20 attachments. What if i create a gallery and link it here?

Do not forget a girl's room is different and if you are part fairy, well you have some other things, too. like a Starfloswer tree and tiara shelves

I'm jealous. My SO has her kids here on weekends so we can't make over our room. I think I need to win the lottery and have a secret room built behind the book case.

Very cool room! by the wall arrangement, I would say that looks like the interior of an old victorian house....which makes it even that much more neat! :thumbsup:

The color selection and lay out are wonderful too...I'd like to have a kids room too....hmmmm..I have my own howse, so I should be able to do it...great ideas!

Thanks for sharing

qwack

Very perceptive! It is indeed a victorian, originally built in 1880... It's funny too, the room is located at the upstairs front of the house, overlooking the street.... If only people knew...

I'm jealous. My SO has her kids here on weekends so we can't make over our room. I think I need to win the lottery and have a secret room built behind the book case.

That's exactly what I want to do eventually... I wanna remove the door and make it so it looks like an in-wall bookcase...

Hope you get your room someday!

I am thinking of putting up a gallery of my room. I have 17 pictures and I am not quite done yet. Most of them are 533 x 400 and I do not think I can put up 20 attachments. What if i create a gallery and link it here?

Do not forget a girl's room is different and if you are part fairy, well you have some other things, too. like a Starfloswer tree and tiara shelves

I would love to see it!

Well, here it is My Little Room I think I would have been impossible to put all of my things here