LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When I Lost My Continence

I was at my fiftheenth birthday , then i started noticing problem with getting wet. I knew a person wheelchairbound which had to wear diapers occationally i stole some from here. My mother grabbed me one morning wet in bed my bedsheets all wett still I was wearing a diaper. I got the worst hairbrushing ever. Later i met doctors and then i got my diagnosis and my own diapers.

Guest Wetnmessy247

What does it mean to get a "hairbrushing"?

Did your mom brush your hair as punishment? That would not be a punishment for me, I have hair down to below my shoulder blades. It gets tangled easy. Maybe I'll grow it till I can tuck it into the back of a Bambino. Would be cool.

Guest lilme

Sounds like he meant that he got smacked or spanked with a hairbrush. The back of a hairbrush can be as hard as a rolling pin.

I was assuming he meant being spanked with a hairbrush. I have been myself.. it hurts.. a lot.

~lilme

Iceland is cool. I was there in Reykjavík late 1986.

I was at my fiftheenth birthday , then i started noticing problem with getting wet. I knew a person wheelchairbound which had to wear diapers occationally i stole some from here. My mother grabbed me one morning wet in bed my bedsheets all wett still I was wearing a diaper. I got the worst hairbrushing ever. Later i met doctors and then i got my diagnosis and my own diapers.

redneck: I don't think Iceland itself is the problem. :P

It all looks a little fishy, if you ask me. The likelyhood of the person knowing someone uses diapers, then managing to steal some and then get caught? Sounds a bit like the storyline to every bad story written out there.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Wow. Is it really so hard to believe that a story can be accurate and true? Nothing about this is "fantasy".

How?

Lemme break this bitch down:

1.) Guy was bedwetting.

2/) Knew someone in a wheelchair.

3.) Snuck some diapers from friend.

4.) Wet the bed in diapers.

5.) Got a whipping...or brushing.

Now, let's ee how this could be fantasy:

1.) OH COME ON!! Really? NOONE has a prblem bedwetting. this is fake.

2.) OH COME ON!! NOONE has a friend in a wheelchair. Impossible.

3.0 OH COME ON!! NOONE in the history of diapers ever stole from friends.

4.) OH COME ON!! NOONE wets beds in diapers.

5.) OH COME ON!! NOONE in the history of the world ever got punished.

See? It's actually illogical to say the thing is fake. More so than it actually BEING fake. It's a shorta and true tale.

If I said "Today I bought a plum. I ate it. it was good." would you say that's fantasy?

See? It's actually illogical to say the thing is fake. More so than it actually BEING fake. It's a shorta and true tale.

If I said "Today I bought a plum. I ate it. it was good." would you say that's fantasy?

Honestly.. Obviously all those things are possible. You know that, I know that, everyone knows that. It's the combination that makes it sound a little like a bad plot from a diaper story. You have to agree with me there. If it should turn out to be true (which I can't help but doubt.. I'm sorry. If it's true, my deepest sympathies, it just looks fishy), it will still sound a bit like a lot of stories out there.

I don't know a lot of diaper wearing fifteen year olds who manages to steal diapers from their wheelchairbound friend, and then get spanked with a hairbrush, either. Doesn't mean it never happens.

Honestly.. Obviously all those things are possible. You know that, I know that, everyone knows that. It's the combination that makes it sound a little like a bad plot from a diaper story. You have to agree with me there. If it should turn out to be true (which I can't help but doubt.. I'm sorry. If it's true, my deepest sympathies, it just looks fishy), it will still sound a bit like a lot of stories out there.

I don't know a lot of diaper wearing fifteen year olds who manages to steal diapers from their wheelchairbound friend, and then get spanked with a hairbrush, either. Doesn't mean it never happens.

Does he believe in Santa?

Wow. Is it really so hard to believe that a story can be accurate and true? Nothing about this is "fantasy".

How?

Lemme break this bitch down:

1.) Guy was bedwetting.

2/) Knew someone in a wheelchair.

3.) Snuck some diapers from friend.

4.) Wet the bed in diapers.

5.) Got a whipping...or brushing.

Now, let's ee how this could be fantasy:

1.) OH COME ON!! Really? NOONE has a prblem bedwetting. this is fake.

2.) OH COME ON!! NOONE has a friend in a wheelchair. Impossible.

3.0 OH COME ON!! NOONE in the history of diapers ever stole from friends.

4.) OH COME ON!! NOONE wets beds in diapers.

5.) OH COME ON!! NOONE in the history of the world ever got punished.

know lots of others in wheel chairs that wear diapers why is that so far fetched

we have had lots of others take diapers out of trailer when we go places and are diving diapers are great in a dry suit pressure does all sorts of things to the body nothing worst then a week end spoiled do to wetting a dry suit liners and trying to find a place to wash or clean it

hair brushing use to be a common for of spanking for some reason think it svaed parents hands from the pain

so the that H is the problem

know lots of others in wheel chairs that wear diapers why is that so far fetched

we have had lots of others take diapers out of trailer when we go places and are diving diapers are great in a dry suit pressure does all sorts of things to the body nothing worst then a week end spoiled do to wetting a dry suit liners and trying to find a place to wash or clean it

hair brushing use to be a common for of spanking for some reason think it svaed parents hands from the pain

so the that H is the problem

You know that you are responding to a post made by someone that has since been banned, right? He's (obviously) not going to answer.