LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers And Hospitals

bobs

hey everyone I want to share my experience in the hospital, whenever I got admited to the hospital, I would tell them I was incont, both wetting and pooping, I would purposly wet my diapers, but I also would have easy pooping accidents thanks to the antibiotics, has anyone else enjoy diapers in the hospital

• Like 3

Err, lying doesn't get you far in life. Also, your story seems a bit false to me, since the doctors would investigate your condition. Incontinence is a very serious issue, and the doctors at the hospital would be pretty suspicious if you told them that you have Incontinence. But, whatever floats your boat mate, as long I'm not in that wreck :) .

-TDL

• Like 1

hey everyone I want to share my experience in the hospital, whenever I got admited to the hospital, I would tell them I was incont, both wetting and pooping, I would purposly wet my diapers, but I also would have easy pooping accidents thanks to the antibiotics, has anyone else enjoy diapers in the hospital

Hey... on the second post too.

Thanks for trolling! Now go get a life... we all know that you are desperate, horny, and lying. If you listen really closely, you can hear the fapping.

• Like 3

Hey... on the second post too.

Thanks for trolling! Now go get a life... we all know that you are desperate, horny, and lying. If you listen really closely, you can hear the fapping.

You guys are totally making my day :Crylol: .

-TDL

Advice: Always wear nappies when you drive your car. In case you should have a big shunt and you break your spine at least the big mess gets collected

Just wanted to be random whistling.gif

If you had really done it, you would also know that hospital provided diapers suck and that you should take your own. If you don't take your own they become part of your insurance co-pay. If I remember, they hit an insurance company up for 9 dollars per diaper!

When I was recently admitted to the hospital, I just asked the nurse if I could wear a diaper. She said sure and didn't ask any questions...even asked me if I wanted help putting it on. It's really not that hard. All you have to do is ask.

I was in the hospital for 3 days recently. Diapered the whole time. Not one word was said by doctors or nurses. I said nothing about it to them either. However the nurse did bring in a bag of soap, toothpaste,toothbrush. Also in the bag was diaper rash cream and baby powder. This is all true. I am not a troll.

the health care community know that we exsist. so if your straght with them thay will respect your right to your chosen life style. however if you try to involve them in your fantasy you can excpect a very hostile reaction. even though i know this i would not wear in hospital as it would make me uncomfortable. i did know of a man who did try to involve the nursing staff by asking them to change him. the hospital took leagle advise and i believe he was discharged very rapidly.

• 2 weeks later...

I was just in the hospital for a occular decompresson surgery. for my eyes. :bash:

when the nurse in the surgical unit room was going over all my info.

with me asked all the standard questions like who am i, when's my b-day, what was i having surgery for,

was someone there and at home to take care of me. I was joking around with her and said my wife was

going to put me in diapers and change me in bed at home because she really didn't want to move me when we got home.

and then i said if i had a diaper right now i would put it on and tell my wife i have to wear it during surgery,

incase of an accident. to my surprise the nurse left and came back in with a diaper and said thats a good joke.

so when i was putting it on my wife came in and i told her and she belevied me. but before i could take it off

all the doctors and other nurses came in and took me into the surgery room. so i went through the whole operation wearing a diaper. good thing i was wearing it i must a had a bad reaction to the anestisha because they had a hard time getting me to wake up. when they did i vomited and pissed myself, i heard one of the nurses say good thing hes

wearing a diaper. so they cleaned me up put a fresh diaper on me and sent me home with my wife. now my wife nows i like to wear diapers, so for the next couple of days my wife did keep me in bed and changed me when i needed it. :wub:

until i was able to get up and do it myself. true story no joke. :)

when i broke my leg, they put me on diapers in the emergency room. couldnt really use them to their full potential :(

for my operation (had 4 pins put in) i was catheterised (not fun) - but in that ward they seemed to have quite a few people on the tena ultra pads.

i doubt what you said was true, After my operation I had to use the bedpan for around 1 week, not in diapers

diapers = cost to the hospital.

when i broke my leg, they put me on diapers in the emergency room. couldnt really use them to their full potential :(

for my operation (had 4 pins put in) i was catheterised (not fun) - but in that ward they seemed to have quite a few people on the tena ultra pads.

i doubt what you said was true, After my operation I had to use the bedpan for around 1 week, not in diapers

diapers = cost to the hospital.

When I had surgery, they made me use a pan, I pretended to struggle with it and made a big stink about it and said I didn't want to have anything to do with that thing. She told me my only alternative is a cath. which would be unnecessary and an added risk, but it's my choice. I told her "can't I just wear some sort of under garment?" She thought for a split moment and said "tell you what... compromise with me here.. you can use the absorbent product for liquids as long as you help us out by using the bed pan for the solids" I said.. "deal" and in she came with a stack of shitty hospital diapers :)

but before i could take it off all the doctors and other nurses came in and took me into the surgery room.

I was under the impression that catheters are always used during surgery for several reasons, notably monitoring fluid output, and for obvious cleanliness reasons - they don't want a leaking diaper on the OR table! And for the convenience for the OR team ("Excuse me Dr, can you stop operating for a few minutes, we need to change his diaper" ?!?!). Given the rep those blue hospital diapers have for being about as good as tissue paper and not lasting more than a very short time, and that it's typical to give IV fluids to patients before and quite probably during the procedure to ensure adequate hydration for the duration then you'd pee like a racehorse and they would end up changing a diaper at a time when they really need the surroundings to be as sanitary as possible. Further, I'm pretty sure that the general surgical consent probably contains a clause that specifically permits them to catheterise.

Hospitals are so careful about infection these days, they'd never allow a diapered patient into an OR.

Like i said it was a joke on my wife that the nurse went along with.

and yes i had it on during surgery they didnt know i was in one.

besides they would'nt have to look down there because the operation was on my

eyes only.

I was under the impression that catheters are always used during surgery for several reasons, notably monitoring fluid output, and for obvious cleanliness reasons - they don't want a leaking diaper on the OR table! And for the convenience for the OR team ("Excuse me Dr, can you stop operating for a few minutes, we need to change his diaper" ?!?!). Given the rep those blue hospital diapers have for being about as good as tissue paper and not lasting more than a very short time, and that it's typical to give IV fluids to patients before and quite probably during the procedure to ensure adequate hydration for the duration then you'd pee like a racehorse and they would end up changing a diaper at a time when they really need the surroundings to be as sanitary as possible. Further, I'm pretty sure that the general surgical consent probably contains a clause that specifically permits them to catheterise.

Hospitals are so careful about infection these days, they'd never allow a diapered patient into an OR.

When I had my spinal surgery (ACDF), they definitely put a catheter in and I DEFINITELY remember them pulling it out. Almost had to have one put back in since due to the medication they give you to knock you out, I could not go and felt like I would burst...

I REALLY HATE car accidents. Had one about 8 years ago where someone rear-ended me to the point that my car seat COLLAPSED -- felt fine for 8 years, and then suddenly a spinal disk in the neck decides to fail (woke up one morning and had problems walking and everything below chest was partially or totally numb). Love the diagnosis -- "severe cervical myelopathy"...

When I had my spinal surgery (ACDF), they definitely put a catheter in and I DEFINITELY remember them pulling it out.  Almost had to have one put back in since due to the medication they give you to knock you out, I could not go and felt like I would burst...  

I REALLY HATE car accidents.  Had one about 8 years ago where someone rear-ended me to the point that my car seat COLLAPSED -- felt fine for 8 years, and then suddenly a spinal disk in the neck decides to fail (woke up one morning and had problems walking and everything below chest was partially or totally numb).  Love the diagnosis -- "severe cervical myelopathy"...

That is one serious "Ouch". I hope the surgery went fine and everything is OK.

Also, I don't think anyone enjoys car accidents!

That is one serious "Ouch". I hope the surgery went fine and everything is OK.

Also, I don't think anyone enjoys car accidents!

Still have problems even after surgery and possibly might need to have another one due to complications that are starting to occur. Fun...