LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So Excited I Could Pee!

Welcome to the boards. Please stay away from a user called "wetnmessy", he's not a nice guy, even though the admins love him :S

Welcome to the Padded Lands, and we hope you enjoy your stay.

A few notes:

1. Wetnmessy (sp?) says really bizarre and unpleasant things, but just ignore it.

2. Chat can get fucked up at times, but since MommyGwenie was banned, it's been rather chill

3. Blog blog blog! We need more interesting blogs up in the DD-blogosphere.

4. Have fun!

~Luci

Guest Wetnmessy247

Welcome and hello. It's a nice place. Great community. I respect a lot of people here, and you'll find friends easy.

Again, welcome!

• Like 1

Hey everyone! I'm brand new to DD but very excited I found the site! I am a 24/f that enjoys wetting diapers and my jeans. I look forward to talking with everyone!

Welcome to DD, and hope you have fun here, which I know that you will.

** hands PeePrincess a baba of juice an' a cookie **

• Like 1

Welcome and hello. It's a nice place. Great community. I respect a lot of people here, and you'll find friends easy.

Again, welcome!

Yes, finally! I congratulate you, sir.

-TDL

*captin obvious flys in on his cloud of triumph and says " hmmm this topic has so many replys here cuz the topic starter is a chick, lol and if you take a look at the ones with dudes you'll notice they arn't as popular. *flys away with a sence of a job well done.

oh ya and btw welcome to the board i guess... xD

PeePrincess,

Welcome. I never saw so much of the sites drama dumped into someones welcome thread before. You must be interesting. I hope you find what you are looking for here. As you can see already people like to have fun here. Good luck, and welcome.

DiaperDude 420,

Yes most of us like women better, but notice even the women do it. There just aren't as many around. Even in real life (off computers) women are often attended to more when they arrive somewhere. Just one more thing keeping men down I guess;-)

-MXGangrel

Please enjoy this site. It's light on creeps and erotica, and heavy on real people. Even the liminal folk draw a line and are approachable. Don't be afraid to share.