LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kck Industries (Kck Medical)

First, I apologize if this topic has been covered elsewhere. I did try to do a search first but the search engine won't search "KCK" because it's less than 4 characters. I also apologize if this is the wrong area in the forum to post it. I thought about putting it in the "just diapers" section but it seems that is really about diapers and not diaper suppliers.

Anyway, DD has a new front page banner stating that KCK Industries is offering a $5 discount to DD Members. I checked out their site looking for privacy policies. It appears that they might collect your information and send you marketing materials. I don't want that.

So, my questions are:

1. Has anybody here bought from there before?

2. If so, what has been the customer experience?

3. Are they ABDL aware (in theory they ought to be if they are advertising here)?

4. Do they ship discreetly?

5. Do they send marketing materials to your address?

Thanks!

lets see

1.) Via Amazon I have purchased from them before. Ordered a case of Abri-forms

2.) I had no problems with them

3.) They were not ABDL aware until recently. They are a medical incont. supplier

4.) if by discreet you mean a box with a picture of a diaper in the corner with an item description then yes. They ship them out in factory boxes so they aren't very discreet

5.) Other than a flier in the package, they don't send out materials/catalogs.

So, my questions are:

3. Are they ABDL aware (in theory they ought to be if they are advertising here)?

1. I have ordered direct from their website, they are located on the west coast, so we get our order, regular shipping within 2-3 days as we are also on the west coast.

2. i have never had a bad experience from them, they have always shipped the correct product, in the correct number, and never had any delays

3. I have no idea if they are abdl aware, its not as if i tell them why i am ordering, and its not as if they ask.... is this really important?

4. In the comment box on your order, simply put "Ship in plain brown box" and they will. The Return address simply says "kck medical" on it...

5. They send nothing to either you mailing address or email address. you only receive your diapers in the mail, and in your email you will recieve order confirmation, along with an email when they have been shipped. That is all.

Anyway, DD has a new front page banner stating that KCK Industries is offering a $5 discount to DD Members. I checked out their site looking for privacy policies. It appears that they might collect your information and send you marketing materials. I don't want that.

So, my questions are:

Thanks!

1 - Several times, never a problem

2 - Completely online and without drama

3 - Don't know, didn't ask, didn't tell

4 - It is an option you can ask for, I think you put it in the order comments, they literally turned the Abena box inside out and it works fine. Only a part number is visible.

5 - In the four or five years I've been ordering, I've never received the first non-solicited thing from them. To be clear, I've never received anything but the product I've ordered from them.

KCK has begun shipping from multiple warehouses for fast service to anyone!

They are AB aware

cool DD, thanks for the 'official' ab/dl awareness answer....

i assumed if they were advertising to our members they were aware that we can bring them some repeat business. I know we shop from them often, simply becuase of the incredibly fast shipping. We ordered two bags on a wednesday and had them friday... for now more money ... for us thats rad!

cool DD, thanks for the 'official' ab/dl awareness answer....

i assumed if they were advertising to our members they were aware that we can bring them some repeat business. I know we shop from them often, simply becuase of the incredibly fast shipping. We ordered two bags on a wednesday and had them friday... for now more money ... for us thats rad!

He didn't say they were 'AB/DL aware, but only 'AB' aware......:(

KCK has begun shipping from multiple warehouses for fast service to anyone!

They are AB aware

SEEE??? Us D/l's are left out in the c-c-c-c-coollldddd :crybaby:

isn't this discrimination??? ....there ought to be a law. <_<

Lets face it, all diaper suppliers are ABDL 'aware'. Few are brave/stupid enough to advertise it brazenly on their website but all diaper retailers know we exist. They don't see us as "incontinent customers" or "AB/DL customers", they just see us all as "customers". They don't care who they sell the diapers to.

Does anybody actually have a first-hand experience of an order being rejected because the company deemed you to be an AB or DL?

Thanks to all who responded. I guess the AB/DL aware question, in retrospect, was unnecessary. All I really wanted to know is that they would be discreet, both in shipping the product and in handling my personal information. That, and that they would not send product advertising and such to my physical address.

I suppose in light of the coupon notice on the home page for Daily Di, the question was actually pretty stupid. Not one of my more brilliant moments.

Next time I put in an order I'll give'em a try.

What prompted the inquiry was certain statements on their website about privacy, collecting and using your data, and such. Websites only go so far and aren't always updated; getting the customer experience here is much more meaningful.

Again, thanks!

@AutieAB - Yes, many years ago I was told I had to have prescription to order diapers. I was younger, probably 16 or 17 at the time, and was calling a local med supply store to order some diapers. Finding out later that doctors don't write scripts for diapers, and they're not required anywhere to order them, I can only assume I was refused service because they figured I wasn't medically in need of them, just wanted them for recreational purposes.

And I'm also considering giving the Abena XPs a try, since I've moved and now have a pretty secure door to have them dropped off at. (In addition to having a fab new job with great pay!) I know for a fact that I LOVE the Abri-let Maxi boosters. At 24x6, they're HUGE and do add quite a bit of absorbency -- enough for a couple hours longer between changes if out and partying/drinking, or just for the extra thickness/babyishness.

I ordered a case Abenas from them Monday 6-28. They had a sale and free shipping.

Product will be shipped discreetly but you have to ask for it. Its easy enough, there is a special instruction box. (Why isn't this the default method?) Anyway. I ordered via the web Mon. early afternoon East Coast time. The diapers didn't get on the FedEx truck till Wed. evening West coast time. They should have been on the truck Mon PM. Projected time of arrival to NC, Wed 7-07. And the tracking has them going to city, Va., not city,NC.

:badmood:

Anondl