LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Pants

anondl

69 members have voted

1. 1. How should plastic pants fit?

• Puffy, like I remember over cloth diapers when those things still existed.
    • Tight, so they support a disposable diaper.

The question about plastic pants over disposables in "Diaper Lovers" prompted this question.

I kinda go for both. When I became aware of my interest in diapers, mid~late sixties, disposables didn't own the market. Kids wore cloth diapers and their plastic pants were puffy and clear or sorta clear but in solid colors. I have seen a lot of pics where the plastic pant conforms closely to a disposable and have wide elastic. 1/2 + in., particularly at the waist. I like these too even though I had no experience with them as a child.

Anondl

One vote for each whistling.gif Like with so many other things,my clothing varies with my mood and my needs. At home or for bed I like some extra space :) In public and at work I like a smooth look- ie tighter cool.gif There is not one diaper, cover, size, or fit that covers everything- which is why I have several choices on hand in every department :thumbsup:

Bettypooh E.R.

There are two aspects to these kinds of things. the "body" of the panty and the elastics.

The elastics should fit snugly but not tight

The body should be full-cut and puffy so that there is room for air. The early ones looked more like very short bloomers, short pantaloons or "slops [which were the height of fashion in the late Middle Ages and early Renaissance]" when they were being worn and were called "baby bloomers", although they were actuall high waisted panties with a wide crotch. A toddler size pair could fit a 5 year old if they were worn with no diaper

In those days, it was common to double and even triple diaper so you needed room

Plastic pants should be puffy to allow room for diapers and not pull open the snug elastic at your legs or waist when you move.

Rubber pants, like the old platex rubber pants, should fit tight as the rubber pants will streach, and flex and move with you.

You will change your tune after about 2 hours of that.

• 5 years later...

I prefer puffy - if you have tight plastic pants you don't have the space for a cloth diaper, but if you have puffy ones you have space for both a disposable and a cloth diaper.