LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tight Or Loose

I've always preferred a really tight fit when it comes to diapers and it's more enjoyable for me when I have a good tight fit. Does anyone like a loose(looser) fit? Also I only use for wetting so this may have something to do with my preference. Just wondering as to how others roll.

I've always preferred a really tight fit when it comes to diapers and it's more enjoyable for me when I have a good tight fit. Does anyone like a loose(looser) fit? Also I only use for wetting so this may have something to do with my preference. Just wondering as to how others roll.

I agree with you tight just feels better.

I like my diapers tight but over sized, I like my sleepers over sized also, to me a low fitting just the right size diaper is uncomfortable, but I have to agree they do work better that way.

Guest Wetnmessy247

1.) Big and tight: larger poop and pee capacity with little worry for leaks.

2.) Small and tight: well......can't say much there. Very likely to leak, and higher chances for the tapes snapping loose.

3.) Big and loose: well, the mess/wet capacity remains, but you'll probably turn your home into a chocolately yellow sundae.

4.) Small and loose: well.......little production capacity, and increased chance of leaks, mess or wet or neither.

Your best most logical one is number 1, big and tight. It's the only one that is capacity efficient and leak free. All the others would be scenarios for those who want leaks or just like tight clothes. The only one you can sfely poop in is the first choice. All the other ones...well.

For me I choose the first option. I like fitting as much as I can in one diaper before the daily change, and tightness means less leaky spiils.

always love a tight fite feels more secure

like, others, snug, but not tight.

often I'll wear a pair of compression shorts over the top of them, to give them a good snug fit, and prevent any sagging, or shifting.

• 2 years later...

I like the feeling of tight diapers better than loose but sometimes when the bottom tapes are too tight it can leave dark, painfull marks on your legs. Cheap diapers are the owrst culprets for this but the high end ones can do it too. Also, sometimes is I tape my diapers on too tight when they are dry, the tend to swell up and cant expand outward very easilly. This results in the family jewels getting kindof crushed, which is pretty uncomfortable too. The key I guess is not too tight, but not too loose... Just right

I wear undergarments and found that if I wear them loose my skin feels even hotter. I tried wearing underwear over them and they feel a lot more comfortable temperature wise. Since then I've upgraded to pull ups and haven't tried underwear as a cooling feature.

Tighter the better because I like them tight and (as far as dry 24/7 diapers) they are more effective in catching everything, less likely to leak if they are tight. :biker_h4h: