LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Phych'S Say, It Is Ok To Wear Diapers.

I have been a DL for a long time, about a year ago I told my wife that I liked to wear diapers and I liked a little age play. Of course my wife thought I was nuts and didn't understand why her 39 yr old husband very hard core man(I am a cop, and I am very masculine, I love football, baseball, hunting, fishing and anything bloody, I watch all action movies, you get the point) liked wearing diapers. She was seeing a psychologist at the time for family related issues (She had a bad childhood). Anyway the psych told her that it was ok, I was just using the diapers as a relieve valve. Well I have been wearing diapers more and more, when I am not at work I wear my diapers. I like to age play, my wife will get into it a little bit.

Well we recently moved several hundred miles away from where we were living. My wife wanted to keep seeing a psych just to talk to. Well the coolest thing happened. Last week my wife went to a new psych, in a new town, no one knows us from anyone. My wife had to tell the psych about her and our life. My wife told the new psych about me being a ABDL. The new psych told my wife that a lot of people wear diapers for a lot of diff. reasons. She asked my wife if she had ever been on the websites. My wife told her no. The psych told her that she needed to get on the sites and understand why I liked it. The psych also told her that IT IS PERFECTLY NORMAL AND THERE WAS NO ISSUES WITH ME WEARING DIAPERS. When my wife told me what the Psych said, I asked my wife how she felt about me wearing diapers now. My wife said, she still didn’t get it but I can wear my diapers when ever and where ever I wanted to. I now wear just my diapers (no clothes) around the house and to bed, my wife seems to be ok with it.

I love her!!!!!

• Like 2

wow its awesome that your wife has found what sounds like an understand psychiatrist!!! someone else just posted a thread today, i can't remember under what forum about their girlfriends psych not being very understanding....

i'm so glad you wife seems to be accepting of you and she has a doctor who is not telling her outrageous things... please inviter her to come here and check out the site.. it might be beneficial for her to create an id that you do not know so she can post and talk with others about this anonymously.....

Wow, I'm surprised the psychologist said that

Why be surprised it ain't no science, they just say any old junk. Sooner or later they will have said everything is OK and NOT OK.

I always fimd it strange that alot of people go from shrink to shrink until they find one who says what they want to hear.

• Like 1

Good deal that she accepts them!

However, I would play it cool and keep the cloths on until she is more ok with it. Knowing they are there and seeing them are too different things. You want to move things along slow. No cloths over it is hitting the accelerator too hard.

i copy and pasted this from anotherpost i made in the other thread about a psychiatrist, its my experience with my psych

i see a psychiatrist for medication management. The topic of my sex life came up in the initial interview, as it does because its part of the standard questions they ask you. I said yes i'm sexually active, yes with one partner, yes i've always been safe. I made a joke saying "with the activities i engage in, safe means baby powder and swipers" well obviously a half joke. He was like never heard of that combination before, so i said, ohhh diaper fetish age play. He was like well as long as you're happy. And then we moved on.

Typically, shrinks are supposed to be helping with problems. If something is seen as causing a problem, they're typically against it. If it's not causing a problem, they may be more likely to brush it off. Though, there are also those quacks out there who like to make more money drudging up stuff that doesn't matter and labeling it as a problem... In general, if it's not causing a problem and they don't ask questions that lead to it, then it's really none of their business.

You'd be surprised. Many psychologists will not have a problem with your sexual fetish unless, of course, it consumes your entire life in a negative way and it's the root of your psychological anguish.

• Like 1

dindiapers

great post, can you send me the name of the shrink so I can send my gal?

As someone else said i would go slow with this, she could rebel at any minute.

Enjoy your new found freedom

This is a great post. First, two out of two Psycologists that she picked took your side - that this isn't doing any harm to anyone. That's what keeps this in perspective, right? We continue to do our jobs, continue to be active in our communities and keep all sexual things between consenting adults.

I'm glad that some enlightenment is coming to the rest of the world.

My psychiatrist and psychologist were very influential in helping me come to grips with infantilism–and very supportive of my move into the AB lifestyle as a "coping" mechanism. Now that I am functioning in both worlds and personalities (adult me with baby securities, and baby me I don't see the psychiatrist more than twice a year. I do see my psychologist once a month now instead of every week. Both have helped my wife understand my world, and a psychiatrist friend from the east coast has also told her to explore the websites to learn more. After a year of struggle we're both very happy in our relationship because she is secure in my love and respect for her as wife and lover, and in her relationship with me as Mommy. We are not alone, and I think a lot of wives struggle with that perception. Be good to your wives, and meet their needs first. Great post!

Guest Wetnmessy247

Well holy browned diapers Batman, this is awesome.

I wish I cold find a TP who said it was totally cool wearing diapers. One step at a time though. I would have to work my way up in levels I guess. First diaper, then wetting, then pooping, and then I guess full on acceptance.

it's nice to know some professionals out there think it's okay to be a big ol' helpless baby crawling around and drooling all over the carpet.

• Like 1

I wish I cold find a TP who said it was totally cool wearing diapers. One step at a time though. I would have to work my way up in levels I guess. First diaper, then wetting, then pooping, and then I guess full on acceptance.

it's nice to know some professionals out there think it's okay to be a big ol' helpless baby crawling around and drooling all over the carpet.

Do you enjoy invalidating your own posts? I mean I certainly enjoy it, it brightens my day. cool.gif You and Goerge make what would be an otherwise dull weekend on the boards fun.

Yeah my first psychiatrist said that diaper wearing wasn't all too good, though when I had a counselor for somethings that I did she said it was okay as long as it didn't harm anyone in the act of doing so. Though my sisters and brothers are fine with it, moy mother and father not so much.

My wife knows but wants nothing to do with it and trying to convince me to stop. I keep trying but it is a coping mechanism for me and thus when stressful situations occur, I tend to get a nappy and go back to it.

I do have two kids so I tend to do it when they are out of town or when I am away on business. Sad really that I can't talk to her about it without she getting all emotional on me...

I have yet to find two psychiatrists to agree to either a treatment or a problem. As a result, I have extremely little faith in their abilities as medical professionals, and even less trust. Consider this, since we are all different and also unique, who decides where the border is between sanity and insanity? In every other field, (medical or commercial) a person is contracted to perform a task, and can be prosecuted for failing to do so. How can a psychiatrist be held responsible for their actions if there actions can not be concurred with?screwy.gif

What we all are looking for is, in some way, the safety and security of the womb. Acting infantile, for want of a better word, (AB/DL etc) is a compromise. Taking this to the extreme, there is not one person in the world that is not AB/DL in some form or another - which makes the definition of AB/DL very personal to each individual, and as a result, cannot AND SHOULD NOT be cured / diagnosed by another. To do so would strip the individuality of the person concerned, and the last person to try that was Adolf Hitler.

I think you've missed the point in this thread. This fetish should not be an issue if it does NOT become an uncontrolled compunction or have a NEGATIVE impact on someone's life.

You do not fall into this category therefor any competent professional would have an issue with you. This is an out of control issue with you. If you look at your posts you'll see just how out of control you are.

I'll give you one example just so you know what I'm driving at here. A funeral is a solemn event where family and friends gather to grieve over a loved one. It's not a joke. Any competent mental health professional would consider it a problem if someone went to a funeral and treated the participants and the event with a gross lack of respect. It would be an indication of a serious lack of judgment at the very least and would cause them to wonder about that individuals ability to function in society.

Ask any parent taking care of a baby still in diapers what they would do if attending a wake or funeral they suddenly smelled a dirty diaper on their child. I think anyone would tell you that they would slip out quietly so they could change it immediately. It would simply be disrespectful to subject everyone around them to the smell needlessly. You brag that you have dirtied your diaper at a funeral. I can't make this any clearer to you. You do have a problem. I personally don't have a problem with you. My only problem is watching your parade while you show off your new clothes. Many of the others here can tell you how wonderful they really are. I for one can't just stand there and not speak the truth. So there you have it.

Hugs,

Freta