LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered In Amusement Park?

Guest Wetnmessy247

Guest Wetnmessy247

I sometimes wear axe body spray to mask certain....things.

And it's not necessarily unhygenic because sometimes I do wear plastic pants to keep things inside. And heck, if I did leak I'd take the time to go to the attendant and notify them of the spill in my cart. I'd just tell em it was like coke or something and they'd wipe it down quick before boarding the next passengers. I mean, they can't exactly shut down the ride for disinfecting something. It's a business that has to be at a steady pace. Besides, I don't think they would kick me out permnently, because even if I was trained incontinent, i'm still incontinent. I do bring baby wipes with me to wipe down surfaces I think may have gotten something on it, and since I carry a diaper bag with me I also have little baggies for temporary storage.

Has anyone ever ridden the Twilight Zone tower of terror at Disney World in a flooded diaper? You get allllll the way to the top, and the last drop made me fall so hard on my full diaper I was quite sure I burst out the back of my nappy everywhere. It literally felt like a poop explosion in the seat of my pants.

You may get wet....and more.

ever been to a park whena ride is shut down for "maintenance" most often than not it is because a rider vomited or peed or pooped themselves.... and water parts are even worse.. even though the chlorine will kill anything if fecal matter ends up in the ride they are supposed to shut the entire ride down, drain it, and refill it...

i can't say they ALWAYS do this... but... its what they are supposed to do... a full disinfectant clean... not just of the one spot.

but either way dude, what you claim uyo did was disgusting gross and speaks to your character, or lack there of...

• Like 4

ever been to a park whena ride is shut down for "maintenance" most often than not it is because a rider vomited or peed or pooped themselves.... and water parts are even worse.. even though the chlorine will kill anything if fecal matter ends up in the ride they are supposed to shut the entire ride down, drain it, and refill it...

i can't say they ALWAYS do this... but... its what they are supposed to do... a full disinfectant clean... not just of the one spot.

but either way dude, what you claim uyo did was disgusting gross and speaks to your character, or lack there of...

If you actually sit back and think after reading his stories, the bullshit warning light comes on quite often.

Guest Wetnmessy247

THIS story is true. I may exaggerate the poop factor, but I did ride a bunch of rollercoasterswater rides in a fully loaded diaper. I DID NOT in fact change all day, even though I was there for about 7 hours. Nobody noticed an odor. The air was too full of popcorn and pretzels and funnel cakes.

Try eating a fuly loaded funnel cake without pooping yourself after. It's pretty hard.

The not pooping. Not the actual poop. Sorry.

THIS story is true. I may exaggerate the poop factor, but I did ride a bunch of rollercoasterswater rides in a fully loaded diaper. I DID NOT in fact change all day, even though I was there for about 7 hours.  Nobody noticed an odor.  The air was too full of popcorn and pretzels and funnel cakes.

Try eating a fuly loaded funnel cake without pooping yourself after.  It's pretty hard.

The not pooping.  Not the actual poop.  Sorry.

Yeah sure, whatever.

Aside from the hygiene thing, amusement parks ate typically designed to attract little kids. Exposing one's diapers there, is no different than doing it at a town park. Again, unacceptable behavior.

• Like 2

Here is a photo of me at Six Flags years ago....I think I went diapered...LOL (I dropped my shorts for the photo)

31308_398092459471_562784471_4270951_4246729_n.jpg

The proof is in the pudding, so they say! I see you must have been on the sky ride over the park. It would have been interesting had you taken off your shorts and a gust of wind carried them over the side of the basket!

• Like 1

At the time I was born in 1964 two of my relatives had been working at Disneyland since it opened. Our home in Bellflower as less than 30 minutes north of Disneyland in moderate traffic. My dad sold a whole lot of meat to Disneyland. Bottom line is we went there several times a year. Subsequently I have been to a lot of theme parks all over the world.

Because of my profound urinary incontinence I am always diapered. Never have I leaked at an amusement park. Never has there been any embarrassment about changing my diapers. After I was toilet trained until I was 12 my Mom or my older sister Penny would change me in a ladies room. Clearly I was older than most people being changed, but I was hardly the only older girl I saw there in diapers. Once I started changing my own diapers I have paid less attention to others because I change in a stall with the door closed.

• Like 2

We had a group meet in Southern California for a diapered day at Disneyland and that was a blast!

Lots of wet diaper but no messies.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

Have any of you all ever gone to an amusement park like Disney World or Six Flags wearing a diaper, wet/messed or not?

I went to a local amusement park a few days ago in a fresh diaper. It was fun being crinkly the whole time walking. However not too fun cuz the extreme heat made me chafe reaalllly bad. That was even before my first post-soda flooding. I bought a large coke and waatched a little show before going into the queu line of the first ride of the day. It was a 45 minute wait for the ride so I had one flooding session while in line.

I was infe until the fourth roler coaster. The chili dog finally caught up with me andwhile standing in a cramped and packed and hot in the sun waiting line I messed pretty badly. The smell lingered only for about a minute before being outdone by the smell of mny body odors in one area.

All in all it was a fun experience being diapered all day at the amusement park. It was rather uncomfortable walking all the way back to the car with tired legs and semi-rashy inner thighs and buttocks. I would highly recommend anyone who hasn't to go to an alld ay outding at a park like Disney world diapered. It's your choice to use or not, but the extreme maughty factor behind messing while in line or wetting while in line is just....beyond words.

And I loved the mottos of the water rides: "You may get wet."

Although my diaper didn't get water wet, I chuckled at the thought of having my diaper fully drowned in water. Not so good for the other occupants having my diaper contents possibly getting into their clothes. But oh well.

after reading this thread i felt like going to disney world and poop all over every ride .That way i could go to the front of the line just kidding !!Once again wet n messy has got the attention he needs so bad :thumbsup:

while the OP may claim to do things that are disgusting, the initiial question as to if anyone has worn diapers to an ammusement park is in fact quite a valid question that has led to some good discussion... I have an idea, if a member doesn't want to give a certain other person attention than that members needs to STOP POSTING ON THEIR THREADS!!!

by telling people not to post in a thread, you are in fact responsible for bumping it furthre to the top of the new post list... so if you want people to ignore certain members, than you need to lead by exmaple, because otherwise all it seeks to prove is that you do take an interest in the OP, and seek pleasure in demeaning this person at every turn.

so stop posting in threads if all you are going to say is "don't post in this thread"

• Like 1

while the OP may claim to do things that are disgusting, the initiial question as to if anyone has worn diapers to an ammusement park is in fact quite a valid question that has led to some good discussion... I have an idea, if a member doesn't want to give a certain other person attention than that members needs to STOP POSTING ON THEIR THREADS!!!

by telling people not to post in a thread, you are in fact responsible for bumping it furthre to the top of the new post list... so if you want people to ignore certain members, than you need to lead by exmaple, because otherwise all it seeks to prove is that  you do take an interest in the OP, and seek pleasure in demeaning this person at every turn.

so stop posting in threads if all you are going to say is "don't post in this thread"

Ignoring the problem doesn't make it go away.

• Like 1

eh, FREE BUMP!

but yeah, I've worn diapers numerous times to Disneyland here in California. Its nice, and its fun, and we enjoy it. I've also had my GF do it and she absolutely loved it... she went all out in her outfit with pigtails and a short dress, mary-jane shoes... it was the best thing anyone's every done for me role-play wise.

BUT!, with all that said, we kept it very clean, and did nothing that would be considered "bad" in public. nothing was overtly sexual, or fetish oriented... so I felt it was an OK mix.

I'd like to wear to cedar point this summer, but I'd like to go with 1 or two others that are wearing also.

If you do so, please be careful and not horrendously disgusting like the OP is, because I quite enjoy going to Cedar Point but I really don't enjoy sitting on someone's poo while on the Millennium Force.