LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered In Amusement Park?

Guest Wetnmessy247

Guest Wetnmessy247

Have any of you all ever gone to an amusement park like Disney World or Six Flags wearing a diaper, wet/messed or not?

I went to a local amusement park a few days ago in a fresh diaper. It was fun being crinkly the whole time walking. However not too fun cuz the extreme heat made me chafe reaalllly bad. That was even before my first post-soda flooding. I bought a large coke and waatched a little show before going into the queu line of the first ride of the day. It was a 45 minute wait for the ride so I had one flooding session while in line.

I was infe until the fourth roler coaster. The chili dog finally caught up with me andwhile standing in a cramped and packed and hot in the sun waiting line I messed pretty badly. The smell lingered only for about a minute before being outdone by the smell of mny body odors in one area.

All in all it was a fun experience being diapered all day at the amusement park. It was rather uncomfortable walking all the way back to the car with tired legs and semi-rashy inner thighs and buttocks. I would highly recommend anyone who hasn't to go to an alld ay outding at a park like Disney world diapered. It's your choice to use or not, but the extreme maughty factor behind messing while in line or wetting while in line is just....beyond words.

And I loved the mottos of the water rides: "You may get wet."

Although my diaper didn't get water wet, I chuckled at the thought of having my diaper fully drowned in water. Not so good for the other occupants having my diaper contents possibly getting into their clothes. But oh well.

• Like 1

lol wow man, sounds like fun i guess, i just hope you changed after messing in line for a ride. lol i know damn well i wouldnt wait in a 45 min crowded line in the summer next to someone who smelled like dookie xD lol did it help get you to the front of the line faster?

Me and my husband/daddy go to Disney World all the time in diapers. We were just there last Wednesday for my birthday. When it is hot outside it is better to wear the cloth backed diapers to avoid a heat diaper rash. When it is cold then I wear the plastic back diapers.

Wetnmessy247:

Am I to understand that you went on an amusement park ride while messed? If so, that's REALLY unsanitary, and even dangerous. People can get sick from other people's poop. What if you would of leaked? Poop has LOADS of bacteria. Unless you have no bowel control, and it happened ON a ride, it's only proper to change your diaper before the ride! I get that you only change once a day, that you like your messes, and that it's a downright pain to lose your place in line...However, NOT changing regularly in an amusement park is endangering the health of others. Other people use the seats, and as said, what if you leak? The bacteria from your poop seeps into the pee too. I really hope you learn to change often when it can endanger other people to stay in a used diaper.

~ moogle

• Like 9

i went to cedar point back in the 80's thats where i got the idea to buy pampers .Some lady had one laid out on a stroller and i thought they looks big enough to fit me !.But this was back in the day before they contoured them they just had small glue spots which would come apart very easy. The diaper turned into a big square and as i found out i still had to frankenstien them to fit lol.After experimenting a little bit they worked great and looked like a real diaper .Ahh the memories PS wet and messy i would not exspect anything less from you it is a wonder your ass is not one huge open wound :thumbsup:

I can see where wearing a diaper to an amusement park would be fun. The only thing I would say is change it regularly throughout the day when you need to, change it asap if you happen to mess it and don't purposly bother people around you with any smells if you can help it. Decency and consideration for fellow park guests suggest that you remove yourself from the ride line to go change a messy diaper if you and others can smell it.

• Like 2

we go to disneyworld once a year and occasionally i'l wear a diaper, especially when we go out to dinner at our favourite restuarant and then we will walk around the park..

for me its thrilling because its just our little secrect and daddy will keep whsipering things in my ear or pat my bum if we are standing in line somewhere...and it makes my face go all red..

My ex wife, wore as an adult little girl to Lagoon in Utah. It was fun for a while but after she was wet a while she took it off, we didn't bring any changes. I like the idea of changing a girl in a family bathroom, but that was too much for her. It too was a our little secret thing.

you are lucky too.. if you had leaked and it was seen, they would have had to shut down the entire ride for hours to clean it, and you could have been asked to leave the park and not allowed back in!

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

I sat on the back of the rides that way if anything were to happen....ya know.

But it doesn't matter I made sure I was snug and tight for any messes. Um....yea. I would rather ride messy than lose my place in line to go change. Some lines can be an hour and a half long.

I do admit it would be embarrassing for them to shut the ride down while busy cleaning the ride of my diaper contents and it may not be fair to endanger others. But like I said i make my didy pretty snug so it won't have any leaks.

And no...I don't change at the park. It's much too busy in the stalls to risk having some kid like see a grown adult man change his diper and feel the embarrassment of all of that. I'd rather get a nasty rash than have that happen.

Which is kind of what happened, a heat/messy rash. Didn't catch up till much later. I'm paying the price now. Creams, creams, creams. Ugh.

I must add as a quick note it is pretty exhilarating to ride a ride that goes from 0 to 80 in 2 seconds. The g-force pushing you back literally squishes poop into a pancake.

ha you speak of embarassment in this post then in other post clearly relish in being asked about your diaper... and at amusement parks there are plenty of family bathrooms that you could go into, lock the door to change and be all alone.

I sat on the back of the rides that way if anything were to happen....ya know.

But it doesn't matter I made sure I was snug and tight for any messes. Um....yea. I would rather ride messy than lose my place in line to go change. Some lines can be an hour and a half long.

I do admit it would be embarrassing for them to shut the ride down while busy cleaning the ride of my diaper contents and it may not be fair to endanger others.  But like I said i make my didy pretty snug so it won't have any leaks.

And no...I don't change at the park.  It's much too busy in the stalls to risk having some kid like see a grown adult man change his diper and feel the embarrassment of all of that. I'd rather get a nasty rash than have that happen.

Which is kind of what happened, a heat/messy rash. Didn't catch up till much later. I'm paying the price now. Creams, creams, creams. Ugh.

I must add as a quick note it is pretty exhilarating to ride a ride that goes from 0 to 80 in 2 seconds.  The g-force pushing you back literally squishes poop into a pancake.

Go jump in front of a truck please.

• Like 5

you know, while it may not be everyone's cup of tea. Adult diapers are a legal product sold in this country and the packaging does state for bladder and bowel control loss. So it is very likely that worn properly the diapers will contain any messes made. Filling one does not necessarily mean it is going leak out on to a ride or otherwise. I still advocate discretion and caution but a dirty diaper is not Armageddon.

Personally I have never gone to an amusement park or themed attraction without wearing a diaper. Of course I am profoundly urinary incontinent so I always wear a diaper. Security at those attractions have not reacted to the diapers I always carry as spares.

Same goes for flying. I always wear a diaper. It makes no difference if it is a twin-engine private plane, a corporate jet or an airliner. The first time I flew on an airliner was in 1981. There was airport security with X-ray machines, but it was not as strict as today. In these 29 years I have never been mistreated by airport security. Sure all my luggage, checked and carry-on, have VIP club tags. When asked to show ID I present my USA passport, my California drivers license and my USA Federal Court attorney ID. None of the security folks have even giggled about the diapers in my luggage.

you are lucky too.. if you had leaked and it was seen, they would have had to shut down the entire ride for hours to clean it, and you could have been asked to leave the park and not allowed back in!

Actually a park could not ask him to leave or eject him from the park because of him messing his diaper and it leaking. Even though he is doing it to be a jerk and to push his fetish on others, the park does not know that and it would be against the ADA(Americans with disabilities act) to kick him out.

OK so I went to six flag here in GA with another AB. We were in separate lines for entry and I got stopped by secuirty who wanted check out my backpack. Security guard unzips the top all the way and it folds down and all my diapers are sticking up in plain view of all the people queued up behind me. He looks a bit surprised at me and asks "are these your pampers?" (Ack - I'm a Huggies purist if your're gonna call diapers by a brand name call em Huggies) I was a bit embarassed - and loving it. I felt my face go red and I kind of sheepishly told him that yes they were mine. I don't know if he realized he was embarrassing me or not - but he then started to push on the bottom of the backpack, I suppose to feel if there was anything heavy in the bottom and he unzipped the front pocket where I keep a travel pack of wipes and powder. It seemed like he took his sweet time going through my bag, but he finally was satisfied that there was no contraband in my backpack so he told me to enjoy my day at the park. My friend was waiting on me at this point, he said security didn't even much look at his backpack. That alone made my seasons pass worth it. I've never had anyone say anything funny, odd, or unprofessional regarding diapers, never once had a cashier bat an eye when I was buying stuff, never had anything like that before or after - just that one wonderful time.

And no...I don't change at the park. It's much too busy in the stalls to risk having some kid like see a grown adult man change his diper and feel the embarrassment of all of that. I'd rather get a nasty rash than have that happen.

As far as changing in a restroom goes, I have no problem with that and do it rather frequently. I figure a real incon person wouldn't want to sit around and be wet or messy and uncomfortable so I have no problem changing in a public restroom. I don't see what is embarassing about it nor do I know how a kid is going to see you unless you invite them into the stall with you (Which would be a problem unto itself) But to each his own.

but even if he had a disability if his lack of personal hygene was causing the park to lose money, they could ask him to leave, and if he sued it would be discovered he was not in fact incontinent, did not infact need the diapers, and then he would be in a whole lot of trouble...

but this was more of a worst case scenario than anything else.....

• Like 2

you know, while it may not be everyone's cup of tea. Adult diapers are a legal product sold in this country and the packaging does state for bladder and bowel control loss. So it is very likely that worn properly the diapers will contain any messes made. Filling one does not necessarily mean it is going leak out on to a ride or otherwise. I still advocate discretion and caution but a dirty diaper is not Armageddon.

It's all about the context of the situation. Yes, most diaper-style adult diapers are designed to handle fecal incontinence. But, they're not really designed for massive loads, nor are they designed to be worn for any real length of time after being used. Also, amusement parks involve a lot of moving around. Moving around + messy and/or wet diaper = leaks. Messy diaper + amusement park rides = poop on the rides. Poop on the rides = health hazard. This means that what he's doing is potentially harming others with utter indifference and possible enjoyment of the fact. Therefore, it's unacceptable behavior.

It's all about the context of the situation. Yes, most diaper-style adult diapers are designed to handle fecal incontinence. But, they're not really designed for massive loads, nor are they designed to be worn for any real length of time after being used. Also, amusement parks involve a lot of moving around. Moving around + messy and/or wet diaper = leaks. Messy diaper + amusement park rides = poop on the rides. Poop on the rides = health hazard. This means that what he's doing is potentially harming others with utter indifference and possible enjoyment of the fact. Therefore, it's unacceptable behavior.

Exactly my point. If you're in your own home, sure, wear a diaper as long as you want - if you leak, you leak on YOUR furniture or YOUR floor.

But when you're someplace else that you'll be for longer than an hour or two, take spare diapers and CHANGE! Anything else is rude and gross. I learned this the hard way, as once I was in a restaurant. I was only going to be out for dinnertime, so I changed before I left. I didn't take a spare diaper, and dinner was at Buffalo Wild Wings, a really good wings place. My wings turned out hotter than I anticipated, but they were delicious...In eating them though, I drank LOADS of water. Loads of water = loads of pee. Eventually, my diaper became well past capacity and was leaking before I even realized. Embarrassed and kicking myself for not bringing my diaper bag, I asked the waitress for some cleaning solution and an old rag so I could clean my mess.

That experience was horrible, but it taught me to never go without my diaper bag. I'm going to start bringing a change of pants and some cleaning solution in my diaper bag too, every time, thanks to this thread.

~ moogle

instead of a rag and cleaning solution, i would suggestion investing in the travel packs of chlorox wipes, that way you can wipe up any mess on table/chair etc.. then throw the dirty wipe in with the used diaper.... plus its just always handy to have those on you .... never know when you need to clean up a mess.

I wore in Disney World a number of times, but the cardinal rule I followed was never to go #2 if at all possible (and thankfully I didn't). There are just too many people around for you to be courteous to them if you are stuck for any length of time in a messy diaper because it was your choice to mess. That, and the climate makes it just plain uncomfortable to be in one for any length of time if it isn't winter. So either way I feel that unless you absotively must mess because you are incontinent, then save yourself and everyone around you the pain.