LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Totally Disturbed!

Alright folks, this ties in with a few things and I don't have my thoughts all together yet.

My girlfriend told me something crazy last night about an article she saw in the Toronto Sun (I believe). This is all second-hand knowledge that my girlfriend told me last night, and I would love to find the article about it if anyone can find it. I am outraged, but also wondering if I don't have all the details. Here's what she told me of the story:

This guy in Toronto got arrested because his neighbours were worried about him. Apparently they got footage of him walking around his house in just a diaper and they were worried that he was looking at their son weird. Basically, they thought he was a weird pedophile. The family is accusing the man of innapropriately touching their sons diapers, acting weird around their son, and (I think) stealing diapers. Now I'm not sure about those accusations, I can't find the article anywhere. My girlfriend said she felt just horrible because of what happened: The cops came into his house and arrested him and foudn drawers of pacifiers and his room was a nursery, and that he kept to himself except for woman coming and going time to time (hired fungirls).

After analysis, they said his obsession is beyond a fetish and deemed him mentally ill and is in a psyche ward. He is fighting to get out. The lawyer is arguing that its just a fetish and that this is completely absurd, however the family is pressing the issues of him being awkward around their son and stealing dirty diapers.

---I need to find this actual article. I'm pissed and outraged, though understand the worry for kids based on some of the accusations... I hope there is something to those accusations and that this guy isn't suffering for simply being an ABDL enthusiast. I can't believe I can't find the article online anywhere.

-JeiSiN

This sort of thing is more common then you'd think, people tend to connect dots that aren't really there just because they don't understand what its really about. It has annoyied me slightly though that the police aren't eductated on these subjects.

if his desire to be an ab has completely taken over his life, then it IS more than a fetish... of course we don't know what was said during his meeting with a psychiatrist... he could legitimately be suffering from a mental illness....

this is why you keep your blinds closed people!!!!

I googled Toronto Sun and did a site search for man in diapers, diapers and diaper fetish. Didn't find any hits about what you are talking about at all. I went back through the hits that mentioned diapers and man in diapers for a month and didn't see any artical like what you discribed. Maybe you can google Toronto Sun yourself and look. Maybe I missed something.

I really think this should go back to one simple question... has the man broken any laws? The last time I checked you are free to walk around your house in any form of clothing you like and decorate in any way you see fit (even in Canada) and it's not illegal to look at people or children.

Now the stealing dirty diapers part... at least here in the US as soon as it hits the curb it becomes public property. Basically anyone can go through your trash and take whatever they want. So if that holds true in Canada the guy may be fucked up in the head, but he hasn't done anything illegal... therefore the police arresting him would be a violation of his rights and he'd be out on the street in no-time.

However I will defer my findings to people who know more specifics about Canadian laws.

It may be extremely unorthodox,

but as long as a persons privates are covered (by a diaper or some other clothing)

Plus he was on his own private property,

what law has been broken?

I think guys like this give our community a bad name,

but he still has a right regardless.

i'm a lil confused on how he gives us a bad name when his done nothing wrong, based on the op first post the arrest is down to his next door because she was worried of her sons safety whilst she had every right to be, I think the arrest if true was extream and a volation of his rights, whatever he does in the house is no one elses biz and they shouldn't of been peeking in, in fact the lady could of been arrested for breech of privacy.

dude......honestly maybe he does need some psychological evaluation. that whole fascination with a kids dirty diaper thing....staring at a childs diaper? REALLY?! REALLY FOLKS?

I couldnt be outraged by someone like that being taken in for an eval. Whos to say his next step wouldnt be to inappropriately touch the kid? This case sounds like a protective family looking out for their kid and this guy doesnt sound very healthy.

also I dont know about Canada but secretly filming someone in THEIR home without their knowledge or consent is against the law. Its called invasion of privacy. If he is innocent when he gets out he should sue the hell out of that family.

• Like 1

Yeah, like I said, this is all just from what my girlfriend briefly saw in the paper. I can't find any information on it, but totally agree that if he did involve kids, the fetish has taken over. My worry is, however, that it would give us a bad name. No where in the article I bet you, does it state that "there are thousands of people called adult babies who keep the fetish under control and do not involve kids." Now I don't know that for sure, that's why I am seeking more information. And people who think it wouldn't make us look bad, well you are just overestimating the intelligence of the average North American.

So of course, if he involved children, there are problems. Even if an article stated the above, I bet people would still worry about ABs in general. Its weird and people don't understand it so they will assume the worst. Anyone I've told about my fetish has needed a lot of reassurance that it has nothing to do with kids. And we all know that it doesn't, but its part of the negative stigma that immediately pops into people's heads. Can't blame 'em, but its what we gotta live with.

When I was told of this article, it just struck me thinking about it ever happening to me, or another AB I might know? Like, I'm a normal sociable guy and wouldn't be a weirdo to my neighbours enough for them to inspect what I do behind closed doors, and I guess that was this guy's issue. Too bad he didn't get a bowflex and a bit of an education before spending money on a nursery and maybe he could have altered his depressive loner personality enough to escape into the real world and score a chick you don't have to pay for (though having a nursery and dommy mommies every now and then really couldn't have been that shabby, though expensive haha). Anyways, hopefully he's actually nuts and that its not a big misunderstanding and he's just another AB, maybe just like you and I.. hopefully not like some of the nutters...

Also, I'm annoyed by this because right now, I've got a goal to get a nursery someday, why the fuck not?! We only live once people. What do you think, that in heaven you'll finally get that baby bliss you've been hoping for?? No way! Maybe the wife wouldn't want it... I'll keep it hidden though. I saw a killer video on youtube about a company that customizes secret rooms in houses and it was fantastic. If not, I'll throw a lock on the door and people who ask questions won't get answers. "Hey Jay, what's up with the locked room?" to which I'll respond "Its a grow op, nigga I gotta pay da billz!"... Hahahaha.. nah, I'll tell them its a linen closet, and that I am embarrassed of my beach towels.

-JeiSiN

Guest Wetnmessy247

Um...I think we need to take a step back and take a look from a normal person's view:

The guy had a drawer full of pacis and diapers. He had a nursery. He also had no children.

It's simple to see why he would be labeled a pedophile. The clues are all there.

Hell, I would look like one if I were to have an open house of my apartment and let everyone see my possessions. I've got more pacis and diapers than I can count. I use my kitchen cabinets for diaper storage because my closet was too ful of diapers.

• Like 3

Um...I think we need to take a step back and take a look from a normal person's view:

The guy had a drawer full of pacis and diapers. He had a nursery. He also had no children.

It's simple to see why he would be labeled a pedophile. The clues are all there.

Hell, I would look like one if I were to have an open house of my apartment and let everyone see my possessions. I've got more pacis and diapers than I can count. I use my kitchen cabinets for diaper storage because my closet was too ful of diapers.

Total BS if you ask me. Are comic book collector's pedophiles? Doll collectors? Guys who like women in schoolgirl outfits?

As always, I'm not for exposing your lifestyle to the public unnecessarily, but let's not act like its reasonable to call us pedophiles for wearing diapers or participating in adult, consensual role-play scenes. The person in question 'may' be because of his ACTIONS not because of his furnishings and clothing. Don't try and lump us in with the few bad apples!

Remember, folks... The general public really isn't concerned with the intricacies of any subject matter. It's all about public perception. If what you do is not considered "normal" by society, then keep it the hell out of public view, if you don't wanna risk being labeled as a "weirdo", or worse.

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

Well I know some people on here engage in public age play. Like, the one guy who goes to conventions all dressed up in super frilly pink dresses and makeup and pacifiers and stuff. See to me, I don't see it weird, but general public DOES.

And since this takes place at public conventions, I have reasonable grounds for saying that that indeed IS weird, to the public eye.

Think logically: a guy who wear super pink and frilly dresses, in diapers, sucking on bottles and wearing makeup is perfectly understandable grounds for screaming out loud for the police PEDOPHILE. I'm not using personal bias. I'm useing common sense form the general public's perspective.

And yea, I wear dirty diapers in public constantly so I understand the negativity sometimes associated with age play.

• Like 2

i believe you are referring to sissy tami who has had nothing but positive response as the 'public forums' in which she goes to are fetish parties/balls, and pride parades where people are dressed to all sorts of extremes.....

and as for if you do something not considered normal do it in private... well thats just absurd... every day i see people with bright green hair, or tattoos, or riding a unicycle, or playing a didgeredoo, or any number of things not considered 'normal' and they are doing these things in public... none of them are judged harshly, arrested, or otherwise harassed...

while i agree there are things that are best kept private, a lot of it comes down to presentation... if you just walk around in a diaper and nothing else and stare at young children then yes it is going to be taken badly, but there is the gentleman in times square who plays the guitar in JUST his underwear - tighty whiteys, and he is not arrested, or called a pervert because his presentation is humorous, not ... creapy...

Wetnmessy247 before targeting people on these forums maybe you should do research as to where this person dresses up before hand?

I go to fetish parties dressed up and perfectly accapt, however I would not dress up and go out in public!

the difference between you and other people that wear diapers in public is you've stated many times you only change once a day, and people I know get changed as soon as they can. I think your being extreamly unfair judging our members based on theorys before research.

The guy that the op is about again I think has been treated unfair but understandable at the same time, yes the mother is thinking about her childs safety but at the same time should not of been looking in other people's windows!.

• Like 1

Remember, folks... The general public really isn't concerned with the intricacies of any subject matter. It's all about public perception. If what you do is not considered "normal" by society, then keep it the hell out of public view, if you don't wanna risk being labeled as a "weirdo", or worse.

Plus one thumbsup.gif If you're going to go against the grain of society you should expect to become it's target ohmy.gif That doesn't make it right, but that's how the reality is :(

Bettypooh

....Think logically: a guy who wear super pink and frilly dresses, in diapers, sucking on bottles and wearing makeup is perfectly understandable grounds for screaming out loud for the police PEDOPHILE. I'm not using personal bias. I'm useing common sense form the general public's perspective.

And yea, I wear dirty diapers in public constantly so I understand the negativity sometimes associated with age play.

You thinking logically? :roflmao: Don't expect us to believe that you can do that after you intentionally go around offending people then asking us why they reject you. That's a much simpler logic that totally escapes you tongue.gifJust like expecting to be accepted here after intentionally being as abrasive as you are bash.gif You are not capable of thinking logically or of using common sense OR you are so rotten a person that you enjoy being an a$hole to those who would be your friends had you let them. Either way the result is the same and it's plain that you are not wanted here so how about applying your "common sense logic" to that tidbit and go away until you become a decent person :badmood:

Bettypooh

I don't think the Wisconsin story is the one we're talking about here. He was caught actually inside the home with burglary tools and the stolen diapers on his person according to the article and there's no mention of being seen wearing just a diaper in his own home or the alleged theft being from his neighbours. Different case, I think.

I don't think we're going to hear anything more about this (from the press, I mean). If this story is true, it's more than likely a case of what Yvhuce said, immediate jumping to conclusions and 2 + 2 = 567. If the neighbours made an accusation, unfounded or not, the cops are duty bound to investigate it and if the cop was clueless about ABDLs (probability: about 95%) then they would have been likely to make the same assumptions, consciously or not and it would all escalate from there... but eventually, somebody with an ounce of common sense should be able to rectify the situation.

Basically, I can see how something like this could theoretically happen to any one of us and if nothing else, it's a cautionary tale about why discretion is a good thing and why blinds are there to be closed!

If you wear diapers there's always a chance, no matter how much you try to keep it private, that somebody will see you. What happens next is down to that person's judgement and level of common sense, not yours. The majority assume they've inadvertently noticed a medical problem. A small portion with no morals will make fun. A very tiny portion will let their prejudices and idiocy run nuts in their head and assume some kind of dangerous perversion.