LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Even The Experienced Needs Advice

Guest Wetnmessy247

Guest Wetnmessy247

Well we all have new situations poop up (pun intended). And sometimes the experts need advice.

I just need to know what is the best way to clean a severely messed mattress?

Five days ago I had my sheets taken off becaause of a slightly wet leak earlier and I took them off to get washed. Having not eaten much in the day I assumed I would not be messing myself during the night too much, if at all. It was the first time in a long time I had went to bed in a diaper not messed even once. So I thought I was safe and went to bed.

But when I woke up at around 7 I discovered not only had I messed myself, I messed myself quite possibly 3 or four times (from what I don't know since I didn't eat anything). And because my sheets were gone I discovered I was laying in a jumbo messy pile of poo and a lot, I mean A LOT, of it somehow soaked into the mattress itself.

I was wondering what the best way is to clean a mattress that was involved in a very poopy diaper accident? Have any of you all had this happen? What did you do?

I don't have money now to buy a new mattress and am really wanting to find the most efficient way to clean it up. Should I sptry it down with water and soap? How do I get the poop INSIDE the mattress out? Is that possible?

I guess I should make a decision myself soon with or without advice. This happened about 5 days ago and I've had the mattress covered up for protection and have been sleeping on the couch which I now have fitting with plastic tarping just in case I accidentally mess on my couch cushions. I need to act soon because the smell of the messed mattress is getting too nasty even for me, a guy who has festered in mess once or twice in his life.

OK, I'm going to resist the urge to say anything really bitchy and just give you my opinion.

I'm almost 100% positive you're going to have to buy a new mattress. Honestly, I don't even know how you would clean something like this.

Guest little_jonny

i agree. if the mess is as bad as you say it is, you will have to buy a new mattress. i dont think you will be able to clean the mess out

Is this a real situation, or one of your exaggerations? If it's real, buy a new mattress. If it's fake, balance the mattress on one side during a full moon, and circle it counterclockwise while chanting "Poop be gone." In 2 weeks it will be good as new.

(pun intended).

That's unfortunate, then, because that's not a pun.

• Like 1

That's unfortunate, then, because that's not a pun.

I saw that and was thinking 'WTF?'. I thought about saying something, but I didn't want to sound like a bitch.

Use a bucket of water mixed with dove soap and half a cup of table salt.

pour it over the surface and then sponge it off. The dove soap in the water will clean the surface and the salt in the water should neutralize the odor of what sunk in.

although since it has been sitting there so long it is probably too late, still it doesn't hurt to try, salt-water mixes can be surprisingly effective for a lot of things.

Never had that happen, but do leak a little pee now and then. I have used a carpet cleaner/extractor if you have access to one with a upholstery wand would be much better. I would think if you went to a pet store they would have the cleaner that you would need to neutralize any bacteria and smell. Best of luck with that. whistling.gif

Well, I speak from a bit of experience. I often babysit my 3 toddler nephews. I have seen pooped on beds, carpet, etc. One thing that removes the smell, at least with urine, is some vinegar. However even if it did not smell...it would still need cleaned. I am sure there are some fabric cleaners. Spray it with a fabric cleaner or some such a bit. Get a good brush and some strong soap and a little water. The more water you use the more you will be waiting till it dries out. Use a carpet cleaner on it after that. Rent one from Wall Mart or some other store if you can.

If it is truly that bad, you might still have to throw it away. But if you do all of that...it MIGHT spare you buying a new matress. Again I do not pretend to be a great cleaner...but this sounds like logical advice.

If this is true, perhaps just leave it as it is and sleep on it. It can't be any worse than sleeping in the same wet and messy diaper you've worn all day long for 24 hours. Next time buy a plastic mattress protector or pad, just in case. Much cheaper than replacing a mattress and it will work for wetting leaks too.

the problem is you can remove the smell but the bacteria has already seeped into the mattress.... and is going to grow and grow.... anyway... you will need a new mattress, so you are going to have to start shopping at good will and salvation army.. and given that you say you are incontinent and wear 24 7 you need to invest in a plastic mattress cover....

there is no way to gauruntee you are going to get all the fecal matter out of hte mattress only on the surface... and it s very unhealthy to have all of that on the inside of a mattress just festering and growing god knows what...

also check out craigslist.. there are often loads of people giving away older mattress's....

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

Thanks for all the puns. They were quite....RAUNCHY.

Well I didn't get to read the comments and advice before I had to make a move. I threw out the mattress and for the time being am gonna have to sleep either on a plastic sheeted floor or plastic sheeted couch (I don't want to poop all over my brown couch).

I don't know how long it will be b4 I can get a new mattress so.

Some asshole left the corpse of a kitten in the back of the dumpster. Rude people like that piss me off. I wanted to crap in the guy's face or something.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Whoa, you talk from experience there, rn. Have you messed a mattress before?

The thing about waterbeds is, yea I've slept in them. But it makes sleeping in wet or messed diapers rather uncomfrotable with the constant moving and rolling with the water. And the chance of having leaks increas dramatically with the increased movement.

Besides, I don't want to flood my apartment with water bed water. That would be devestating, especially since I live on the second floor of my complex.

All this talk of water just made me flood my diaper, believe it or not. Second flood of the day!!! About.....two wettings and three messes to go till I reach my normal day/night capacity.

I was wondering what the best way is to clean a mattress that was involved in a very poopy diaper accident? Have any of you all had this happen? What did you do?

I don't have money now to buy a new mattress and am really wanting to find the most efficient way to clean it up. Should I sptry it down with water and soap? How do I get the poop INSIDE the mattress out? Is that possible?

Call up your local carpet/upholstery cleaning business and say that you crapped the hell out of your mattress and can they clean it. Failing that, you might consider contacting your nearest psychiatric ward and ask their advice on how to manage attention-seeking bullshit disorder.

• Like 1

Well what better way to wake up this morning at 519am after an accident. The first thought was oh s%^& the second thought was, "WHY" am I not wearing a diaper???? I was out sound asleep, not evening having the usual bathroom dream, I woke up to the wetness traveling down my leg.... LOL!!! Needless to say i stripped the bed, through the wet sheets in the laundry and scrubbed the mattress...

A bit dazed now... and diapered. Lesson learned again, must wear diapers to bed.

Enough said.