LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Scam Email Ever!

Ok so this is a scam email i received.. i find it hilarious!!!!

I AM SISTER SARAH WRIGHT,I AM A BUSINESS OWNER,THE LORD INSTRUCTED ME TO WILL MY OIL COMPANY AND MY REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT TO YOU I WOULD LIKE YOU TO CONTACT MY ATTORNEY(barristercharlesevans@yahoo.com)HIS NAME IS BARRISTER STEVE COLE.HE WILL GUIDE YOU ON WHATEVER YOU NEED TO DO TO INHERIT THE COMPANY.I AM GOING FOR AN OPERATION AND I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN MAKE IT DUE TO MY MEDICAL EXPERT I AM SORRY I KNOW THIS HURT, SO CONTACT MY ATTORNEY AND HE WILL GUIDE YOU ON WHATEVER TO DO. REGARDS SISTER SARAH WRIGHT

• Like 5

Wow I am assuming you have no idea who this person even is. And that makes it idiotic? :screwy: Man some people are idiots. Let alone offer you a company out of the blue. I hate to say it...But anyone...Who is that idiotic? I mean the scam must be for using...but no one is that stupid. :screwy::screwy:

(barristercharlesevans@yahoo.com)HIS NAME IS BARRISTER STEVE COLE

My fav part. I wonder if Barrister Charles Evans knows that Steve Cole is using his email! lol

It's so badly written it's ridiculous! Remember, if it sounds too good to be true,it probably is. Something like this would be handed down within a family, and not just tossed out onto the internet to strangers...sure it would be nice, but in reality, no.....pity to fools who answer this email thinking it to be real :screwy: ....the world is such a every sad sad place

Talking about un proff lol, I get loads every day i just hit that delete button and it goes into the abyss lol..

Funny thing is I get a email from time to time from my bank with just text, un proff writen and they don't send offical bank images with the email a company would. So with that kind of email its hard to tell if its spam or not.

hahah i just thought it was great, i wonder if they went the catholic route because i went to catholic high school and univ?

although i'm confused why someone -1'd my rep on that one! lol.... maybe they thought i was invading sister sarah's privacy!

Gotta love scammers. Remember the #1 rule folks. No legitimate company has a gmail, yahoo, hotmail, msn, or any other "free" email address. I see the same kind of crap with job adds on craigslist all the time.

Actually, legitimate companies do have "free" email addresses - I see it all the time. Those tend to be smaller companies with less budget to work with and without a web presence. However, lawyers wouldn't be using any of the a fore mentioned email addresses for professional business.

And I want to know why her medical expert can't guarantee she'll make it through surgery. And what hurt?

And DD, nice one LOL.

poor sister sarah.... hehehehe i get scam emails all the time its just this one really made me laugh for some reason.. thought it would be worth a laugh

• Like 1

oh in "christian" circles everyone is brother or sister. The scammers play religious angle to disarn idiots.

It's not only religions. The Creeks use "brother" and "sister" to refer to all other Creeks and Seminoles. So, it can also be cultural.

I AM SISTER SARAH WRIGHT,I AM A BUSINESS OWNER,THE LORD INSTRUCTED ME TO WILL MY OIL COMPANY AND MY REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT TO YOU I WOULD LIKE YOU TO CONTACT MY ATTORNEY(barristercharlesevans@yahoo.com)HIS NAME IS BARRISTER STEVE COLE.HE WILL GUIDE YOU ON WHATEVER YOU NEED TO DO TO INHERIT THE COMPANY.I AM GOING FOR AN OPERATION AND I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN MAKE IT DUE TO MY MEDICAL EXPERT I AM SORRY I KNOW THIS HURT, SO CONTACT MY ATTORNEY AND HE WILL GUIDE YOU ON WHATEVER TO DO. REGARDS SISTER SARAH WRIGHT‏

This is quite a coincidence, I have had my email address selected to win $1,000,000 and also someone in Africa wants to give me money. All I have to do is give them my bank details and my mothers maiden name. I'm so lucky to get these just when I'm so hard up. Aren't some people nice, giving away so much money.

It's not only religions. The Creeks use "brother" and "sister" to refer to all other Creeks and Seminoles. So, it can also be cultural.

Ohh, was unaware of the cultural ramifications of that one. I just know in the spirit filled aka non traditional churches people refer to each other as brother or sister. It's more of a cultural term in our circles though as we are acknowledging that we are spiritually all one family.(just like real family, you can't pick your relatives. ;))

:D

I AM SISTER SARAH WRIGHT,I AM A BUSINESS OWNER,THE LORD INSTRUCTED ME TO WILL MY OIL COMPANY AND MY REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT TO YOU I WOULD LIKE YOU TO CONTACT MY ATTORNEY(barristercharlesevans@yahoo.com)HIS NAME IS BARRISTER STEVE COLE.HE WILL GUIDE YOU ON WHATEVER YOU NEED TO DO TO INHERIT THE COMPANY.I AM GOING FOR AN OPERATION AND I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN MAKE IT DUE TO MY MEDICAL EXPERT I AM SORRY I KNOW THIS HURT, SO CONTACT MY ATTORNEY AND HE WILL GUIDE YOU ON WHATEVER TO DO. REGARDS SISTER SARAH WRIGHT

Actually, legitimate companies do have "free" email addresses - I see it all the time. Those tend to be smaller companies with less budget to work with and without a web presence.

I don't think so. What legitimate business doesn't have a web presence of some sort these days? It costs a whole $15 a year to go to GoDaddy or some other domain host and set up a website... any idiot can do it. Then "poof" you have your own domain and an e-mail address you@yourdomain.com

A corporation that wants to hire you or conduct any kind of business isn't going to be using free e-mail.