LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mcd'S Shrek Glasses

If any of you little ones bought Shrek drinking glasses from Mickies, they are poisonous! Don't use em!

Also, you're not ready for a big kid glass anway!

Not poisonous. Just break easy.

Heard about it earlier today. We have some left but had to quit selling. We ran out of Donkey though. Lots of people wanted him.

Edit: I see articles now that 12 mil have Cadmium in them...

They can have my Shrek glasses when they pry them from my cold dead cadmium laced hands.

The cadmium on the glasses is in the ink on the outside of the glass and can enter your body after you touch it and put your hands in your mouth. According to the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR) (http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/tfacts5.html#bookmark02)other ways to avoid cadmium is to:

*Don't smoke

*Don't touch batteries

*Don't touch dirt, rocks or fertilizers

*Don't eat fish :fish_h4h:

*Don't drink water

*Don't breath

I've drank out of fast food glasses my entire life. I figure if the Star Wars ones I used in the 70's and 80's didn't kill me or give me lead poisoning, I'll roll the dice and keep drinking out of my Shrek glasses. Especially the "Hot Warrior Babe" Fiona one. What can I say, Cameron Diaz makes one nice BBO. :)

I hate McDonald's with a passion and rarely eat there, so this doesn't effect me. Babyfett is right. This will make them really rare and collectible, so hold onto them if you have any, especially the entire set. I have a friend that works for Disney and she sells Disney stuff on eBay all the time. People are freaks when it comes to anything related to Disney.

Shrek is Dream Works not Disney, they have to potential to be valuable but depends on how many did make it out into circulation and how the disposal of the remaining is handled. I would say a full set on Ebay right now will be a hot item, and maybe in 20 years if they are kept in perfect condition.

My boss at work wanted to give me a Shrek glass with Shrek on it cause for the past five years he has called me Shrek and thought I looked like Shrek. However, I tell him TIME AND TIME again I do NOT look like Shrek. He told me about the recall- I was a bit unawares due to not watching the news on Thursday. Wow. Plus, I was rather passed out from exhaustion.

Having worked for McDonald's twice, once in my hometown and once in Columbus, before I got into some trouble there- I am surprised by the lack of check and quality. You'd think that this would be checked out before the things were put out.

I myself have not been to McD's in some time. And I am a Shrek fan too... seen the first two, parts of the 3rd, but not the latest. I don't go to movies in theaters often.

BabyChris121675

My boss at work wanted to give me a Shrek glass with Shrek on it cause for the past five years he has called me Shrek and thought I looked like Shrek. However, I tell him TIME AND TIME again I do NOT look like Shrek. He told me about the recall- I was a bit unawares due to not watching the news on Thursday. Wow. Plus, I was rather passed out from exhaustion.

Having worked for McDonald's twice, once in my hometown and once in Columbus, before I got into some trouble there- I am surprised by the lack of check and quality. You'd think that this would be checked out before the things were put out.

I myself have not been to McD's in some time. And I am a Shrek fan too... seen the first two, parts of the 3rd, but not the latest. I don't go to movies in theaters often.

BabyChris121675

Sounds like you should threaten to report him for harassment.

"lol. The squirrels killed my monthly photobucket bandwidth!"

Thank GOD!!!!! huh.giftongue.gif

You don't like my squirrels? What do you have against my squirrels?!

I took my daughter to McDonalds a couple of days ago, they were all out of the glasses. Not that I would have bought them, but I was curious to know what they looked like. ^.^ I have some of the original Muppets glasses they produced when I was little though :D

The only good thing that ever came out of McDonnalds was that when one of their trucks crashed around here in the late 80's or early 90's, we all got a lot of free frozen food out of that, as they had to get rid of the shipment and we're all rather poor and just kinda took it off their hands. Otherwise, there would've been a truckload of food rotting in the dump. Also, I don't have the money to spend on stuff like Shrek glasses.