LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Often Do You Look

How often do you look at the pictures on this wonderful site? me Im an everydayer, I love when the coppermine changes to the new pics its like one of the best things. I love seeing the folks that arent modles or being paid to wear. Its just nice to see im no alone. Hearing is one thing seeing is another

I check this site out every day that I get on my computer. And I always check out the pix. I also like the fact this site doesn't depend on models but "real" people in their diapers in settings, such as outdoors, at home, or in a somewhat public place in other than a nursery-type of thing. I like the shots that show the face as well as what they are wearing. :P

I never, ever look. Photos of other people in diapers does absolutely nothing for me. But apparently we women are less visual than men in that regard.

Ditto. I can add some weight to that theory, piccies of men or women in any type of underwear do absolutely nothing for me.

And I've never considered myself a prude but the nappy-photo avatars make me feel uneasy :blush:

But maybe that's just me.

Dolly

I never, ever look. Photos of other people in diapers does absolutely nothing for me. But apparently we women are less visual than men in that regard.

Well they do for me, but not in the "hot chic in diapers" way. I only like the pics of men who have been sissified, women babified, and almost all Animated pics. I look at a picie and think "I wish I was dressed like that."

I love checking them out every once in a while. For me, I definitely prefer the pics of men in diapers - esp. the sissy ones. Many of the pics show folks who just look totally at peace, and I like that. For instance, the second of today's "boys in diapers" pics on the homepage shows a guy in bondage, nursing from a sippy cup - and he looks very contented doing so. It's cool, and pretty sexy as far as I'm concerned.

recently i have been reading more stories than looking at pictures. possibly due to a couple reasons. first i have seen most of the gallery and two, i have dial up so looking from picture to picture takes a while. anyway, stories can be just as good because i have an active imagination. i don't however look or read the stories everyday. as i said, i have an active imagination that can produce fine fanticies for further fist fornication.

• 4 months later...

It is weird being so conscious about what others think. just to let you know I found a cool website that sells boi undies for guys who like diapers. check out www.plantfunwear.com

You obviously go for the "one post fits all"-routine. 9 identical replies to 9 different topics!!!! Where is your imagination I must ask? A little bit of diversity might be in order here. Or is it just an agressive marketing ploy since you really work for plantfunwear.com? Other than that, welcome to the site, and have fun! Cheers! :)

Pictures of guys in diapers do nothing for me, if anything they are an absolute turn off (hypocritcal I know :blush:)

I like to see the female ones though as I think girls are much cuter in diapers, but more than that they make me feel good about myself :)

• 4 weeks later...

How often do you look at the pictures on this wonderful site? me Im an everydayer, I love when the coppermine changes to the new pics its like one of the best things. I love seeing the folks that arent modles or being paid to wear. Its just nice to see im no alone. Hearing is one thing seeing is another

I got bored coming here every day when I had some time off and had a chance to.

There are not enough new posts or photos for that.

I am coming here once a month and keeping busy otherwise, not binging like before, so the site is kept fresh for me.

I like pictures of cute diapered females.....as far as guys with diaper pictures of themselves as avatars-I see them as desperately narccissitic pleas for attention they probably will never receive.

It's about the same as posting as cock pic-it shows your brains are below your belt-and that a woman wanting a serious relationship will think your priorities are so screwed up, you are not even worth bothering with.