LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

it wont die down anytime soon, the fan scale is too large for it, if the series stops it'd still continue in fan based ver's like most other tv series's.

I am not liking the new dalek models, however the writing is slowly getting better and I'm starting to warm up to the new doctor. Amy pond is beautiful, however she's not well written as of yet. The cracks in time are a nice idea to me and I'm anxiously waiting to see where it all leads.(BBC America, marathon this weekend, so no new episode)

Not so fast! Matt Smith is growing on me too - It's been a long time since we had a Doctor that was at times and out and out asshole. David Tennant was an awesome Doctor but he had such a convivial personalty that Matt Smith to me seems a great balance. The whole Amy, Rorie, Doctor love triange is kind of awkward though and I hope they will move on from that soon.

I loved the dream village episode. And last weeks under the ground was pretty happening, I wasn't aware it was going to be a two parter or I would have waited for this week to watch. As far as the Mighty Morphin Power Daleks go - it seems like a neat idea but I bet they eventually go back to the original Daleks.

but those ARE the original daleks..... i mean if we are talking story line, those are the genetically pure daleks, and the other ones were a genetically weaker, inferior race...

a co-worker of mine has been watching Dr. Who since they first started making the show, as in decades ago, and has informed me that its beneficial to watch the old ones as they explain a LOT about the doctor and the history of lots of these alien races..

but i was not sure at first how i would like Matt Smith, as i really enjoyed Tennants acting, but I find its a nice change up and while i think he's got a weird look to him (mainly because his hair is cut all wrong for his face).... he's grown on me.

I imagine your friend is a little like me... I've been watching Who since the early 80s and grew up on John Pertwee, Tom Baker and Peter Davison (My favorite Doctor from when I was a kid). I was so jazzed when they brought back the show! Love the new series all around. The idea that the Daleks would need to specialize is counter to the Daleks. If a Dalek is perfect and pure then a Dalek is the most perfect thing in the universe. To have to need to specialize is counter to the Daleks - even having Cult of Scaros and such is relativly new to the story line. I think the Daleks need to grow and change to meet the time - it just doesn't really set well with me. If the writing is good enough it will be okay though :) And Sarah if you have a netflix account they have many many of the older series on their streaming service which is a great way to catch up on the old episodes. I have watched a bunch of William Hartnell's episodes as result and have very much enjoyed them.

Todd

This Doctor needs to DIE already and when it happens it causes the tear open and the Tenth Doctor walks through and takes the TARDIS back and throws him into a sun that gets sucked into a blackhole.

Yea or Nay???

I have no idea what most of that means. Apart from the whole "sun" and "black hole" and "DIE". That said, I agree with the sentiment. The whole show is too british for me.

ok talked with my dr. who expert co-worker who said the 'new' daleks are actually the original ones from the first first episodes..... so they are not new at all, just bringing back older characters...

I got to say I am a geek and have watch all the Dr.Who show out there from the beginniing and listen to the radio shows and special movies. That right a geek in a diaper the new doctor is a fine addishion to the show history like were the show going.

I rather like the new doctor and Matt Smith seems to be growing into and taking possession of the character pretty well. I've been watching this iconic BBC series since the early 1980's, before cable when it was on PBS. For a long time Tom Baker was my favorite Dr, then along came Tennant and recharged the whole thing. So, I am just going to kick back and continue to enjoy the Dr Who experience.