LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Pants Need Real Cheap

http://www.mileskimball.com/MilesKimball/Shopping/ProductDetail.aspx?CID=Apparel%2fPersonal+Care&SCID=Foundations+%2f+Sleepwear&ProductID=312883

$2.00 a pair, hard to beat that, no idea if they are any good. I got this link a little while back, probably from this site. They were out for about a month and looks like they are in stock again, might have to give them a try myself (I think the price went up a little though)

http://www.mileskimb...roductID=312883

$2.00 a pair, hard to beat that, no idea if they are any good. I got this link a little while back, probably from this site. They were out for about a month and looks like they are in stock again, might have to give them a try myself (I think the price went up a little though)

They will do in a pinch but they are basically 3 wears and toss them out..Kinda like disposable plastic pants. :rolleyes:

Try carol wright gifts they used to have cheap vynil pants at 3 pair for 9.99, they are not the best in the world, but they do work and last a long time....

I believe those are the same as the ones listed above. :thumbsup:

I believe those are the same as the ones listed above. :thumbsup:

Sure do look the same, I bought mine quite a while ago, I still have new ones I haven't used yet, what impressed me was the beating they took thru the washer with other stuff, and on a few occasions I have tossed them in the dryer, I think I only tossed 1 or 2 pair with holes.

My problem is one of my thighs is thinner than the other(due to an accident) and they don't seal around my good leg let alone my extra skinny one.

If i was needing plastic panties and was short of cash, I would avoid the 3 for 10 dollar ones. ACMedical has well priced and reasonable products. Comco has some pretty good deals too if you buy 6. The key to a good life for your plastic panties is proper care.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a pair of pink snap-on "lollydots" that I misplaced and recently found that are large enough for you. No holes. Good elastics. I didn't miss them, so I won't miss them if they went to you. pm?

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

• 1 month later...