LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going Into Hospital And Faking Bedwetting?

I might be going into psychiatric hospital soon and I don't think I'll cope without the emotional support wearing nappies seem to offer me, Since its unrealistic saying I'm totally incontinent I thought the best option would be bedwetting. Whats the best way letting them now I need protection? Say it before hand or wake up soaked? What's you're experiences of bedwetting.

I would not go down that road, because they will do tests first for infection ect, then bladder function and it will cause a whole lot of aggro for everyone.

If you need diapers that bad for emotional contentment, just own up and say so, yeah it might be unusuall and yeah you will have to answer some questions, but you have more chance of achieving your goal than trying to fake something you haven't got.

• Like 1

Yeah lying to your healthcare providers... there's a smart idea. Gotta go with jb on this one, just out and out tell em, that you've been using adult diapers at night, and that you'll need to make arrangements for that. They've heard/seen it before trust me on that. That or just hold off till you're at home.

I mean you could really examine the reasons why you feel you *need* them. And try dealing with the underlying causes. But then again if you're going to the psych hospital... who knows.

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

Psychiatric hospital?

It seems you have more issues on your plate than just diapers.

Don't lie on the documents or in discussion. Be frank. Tell them you wear diapers just because ya like using them.

Goerge.

So what, is that an alternate identity of George?

Why bother telling them I want to wear them, that's more hassle for me. I'm a bedwetting and need them, they're not going to do any tests.

george........if your going into a psychiatric hospital then you should probably tell them you want to wear them because they make you feel comfortable. If your not being honest with whats going on in your head then how do you expect them to help?! Are you going in involuntarily? I have been there....my first time around I wouldnt say nothing about anything...but I learned quickly that it gets you nowhere. If you have issues and you want to get past them...if you want to deal with your proverbial demons then you need to talk about it. If you dont want to talk about it in a group setting I doubt they will force it on you. You said they are an "emotional" need. In a psychiatric hospital they deal with "emotional needs".

you are an adult you make your own decisions I'm just saying being straight forward and honest is going to get you more than walling up and lying.

you choose.

• Like 1

so in a psych hospital they are used to people acting out for attention and other reasons. best bet... tell your doctor that you use diapers as a coping mechanism, then explore the reasons why you feel that is your only option for a coping mechanism.. the fact that diapers are such an obsession that you are thinking of ways to lie about them shows that it is UNHEALTHY and you perhaps should take this opportunity to explore alternative means of coping... not saying you have to give them up altogether... but no one should have only one coping mechanism for stress.....

I'll be going in involuntarily, I said something I should of kept very quiet about involving why I carry around a Geiger counter and fading photos. I have a mental health crisis team coming tomorrow and if they section me I need some nappies. I don't think I'll be able to tell the truth about me wanting to wear them because it'll be hold on file.

anything said to a psychiatrist is doctor client privileged meaning its kept confidential.

with all due respect George your an idiot. Im going to block you because I dont believe

a word of anything you say. None of it makes any sense. I hope you get the help you need

and learn to be a functioning sentient adult.

farewell.

Before you check in you might want to read Kathi Stringer's book. Diapers in the mental hospitals are no fun.

www.toddlertime[dot]com/5150.htm

Kathi is a good friend and I visited her while she was in the hospital many years ago. This is a true story.

I would suggest being open and honest with the medical professionals that are there to help you. They are trained at spotting game players.

Good luck and I hope you get better.

SoCalAB

I might be going into psychiatric hospital soon and I don't think I'll cope without the emotional support wearing nappies seem to offer me, Since its unrealistic saying I'm totally incontinent I thought the best option would be bedwetting. Whats the best way letting them now I need protection? Say it before hand or wake up soaked? What's you're experiences of bedwetting.

of course you have to go TO COURT for them to admit you to a psychiatric facility against your will, just having someone come to your house won't do it... and if you are over 18 you do not have to speak with them unless it is court ordered...

• Like 2

of course you have to go TO COURT for them to admit you to a psychiatric facility against your will, just having someone come to your house won't do it... and if you are over 18 you do not have to speak with them unless it is court ordered...

This is ENGLAND, not the states. Here they can section you if they think you need psychotic treatment, upto 3 days.

well then try wising up and not needing to be sectioned. unless of course that is what you want......

Indeed it is. I've read up on persecutory delusions and whispering hallucinations and I'm off on a little holiday for some anti-psychotics to induce drooling while I piss my diaper. Ermmmmm, THINK NOT!

• Like 1

.... If you have issues and you want to get past them...if you want to deal with your proverbial demons then you need to talk about it. If you dont want to talk about it in a group setting I doubt they will force it on you. You said they are an "emotional" need. In a psychiatric hospital they deal with "emotional needs".

you are an adult you make your own decisions I'm just saying being straight forward and honest is going to get you more than walling up and lying.

you choose.

The bottom line is this: Do you want help with any problems you have? If yes then they can't do that if you wall up or lie :o If no them clam up- what they can't prove can't be held against you- but when you get out nothing will be changed except the calender so you'll be no better off than now :whistling:

I had big problems (suicide is pretty big) and I learned how to have a much better life by getting the help I needed ;) Just don't say anything about wanting anyone dead and they'll work to help you. My DL side hadn't surfaced back then but I'm sure my therapist would have dealt with this OK. Because of what I learned during that time my being DL isn't an issue to me now nor is anything else. Life ain't perfect but it's pretty good B)

You can have this peace too- all you have to do is say "I need help with this- will you help me?"

Like Toon said the choice is yours.

Bettypooh

Why bother telling them I want to wear them, that's more hassle for me. I'm a bedwetting and need them, they're not going to do any tests.

Goerge, it seems you want to have your cake and eat it too. You can't have it both ways. If you claim to be a bedwetter, then the hospital will most likely do tests and ask all kinds of questions. Maybe that will be uncomfortable for you, maybe not. If you tell them you just like wearing diapers and need them emotionally, then that might raise a whole new set of questions and tests! You ask us our opinions and what you should do. We have given them to you but you seem to take some issue with whatever suggestion is given. I mean no offence to you at all. What I'm saying is many people all have different ideas and suggestions about what you should do or tell the people in the hospital. Some may be good and others not so good. The thing is, if you take some kind of exception with what people suggest, then the best thing I can say is just do whatever you feel like doing when in the hospital and don't ask for suggestions from others. There may be consiquences or repercussions of some type or other, weather that be in physical tests or pshcological tests, but ultimatly any decision on what you feel like doing us up to you. That is how people learn things. By trial and error. SOme people try things and it goes very well. Sometimes when you try things it all goes wrong. You have to be open and willing to take advice from older people who have more experience or have been there and done that, otherwise, you will have to learn for yourself, sometimes the hard way.

• Like 2

just wet away as you want

know that you well probably get some bad reactions though

they might put you in diaper but you will probably hafta change them your self

I wouldn't tell them why you need the diapers

sorry you are having such a hard time

• Like 1

are you allowed to bring your own diapers ?

then you wouldn't have to "make" them give you them

maybe you could take a holiday from diapers and work to getting out of the hospital for them as a reward . bring with you a plush toy or other soother

• Like 1