LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Farewell

I have been fighting with myself on and off with my abdl side pretty heavily for the last six months or so. I seem to be going through an extended purge cycle right now even though I am not tossing anything in the garbage. As of last night I decided I am going to take a break from all things ABDL and box up my diapers and other abdl related stuffs for a while. I am going to see if I can attempt to live a life free from these desires. Maybe; like Pavlov's dog, I can retrain my brain to have a different response to stress and comfort. The likely hood of my success will probably be low, but I am just sick of feeling like I have this gigantic elephant in my closet. I am tired of feeling like I am never going to have the possibility of a healthy relationship. I am tired of getting that raised eyebrow WOAH look if and when I tell someone I am dating about this side of me. I don't want to hide this side of me anymore, and maybe trying to recover away from it will help? I donno, I am just so down about myself because of my ABDL desires that I am not certain I can take it much longer. I'd like to feel good about myself, not good about myself with this one exception. I thought I had accepted it as part of who I am, but maybe I was only fooling myself. This thread is only evidence that I have not accepted myself.

So with that said, I will probably not be lurking around here much anymore or partaking in anymore discussions for a duration while I meditate on my thoughts. I for one absolutely HATE the, "I hate this lifestyle, Im never coming back, ya'll are freaks threads," and I hope this is not the way I am coming across. I guess this is just my way of giving a heads up, or blowing off steam, or whatever. So... Yeah.... Thanks for the community DD, and thanks to the patrons for years of thought and discussion.

~Brian

• Like 1

A little bit of introspection is healthy, For what its worth, if having a relationship where your partner is openly accepting of your kink is important to you, and you're having issues finding people, you might try dating in different circles. I hope your hiatus allows you to gain the perspective you need to satisfy yourself.

Best wishes.

df

It is OK to take a break for a while, especially if you have been 'indulging' for a long time. Sometimes you have to get away and step back and get a different perspective. I guess being a D/L I don't have these issues anymore. I wear when I want, or need :blush: and take a break if necessary. I go through cycles as well, I wear a lot as long as needed and then it stops. Currently my stash sits quietly, waiting, since I haven't been partaking in the last few weeks. I know my stuff is there and I can indulge anytime, but the desire has been low currently. I guess thats due to other stuff that has cropped up and I have to deal with. I'll get back into it when it strikes.

Take a break, air out..go read or pursue other hobbies. You are who you are and thats not a crime. Try to rearrange your priorities, and try something different. I imagine being an A/B is tough, and trying to hide or bury this side of ones self is difficult, nut explaining it seems worse.

Call me or drop me a line if you need any help or an ear to chew on, if it will help.

C-ya

qwack

BriGuy, I want to wish you best of luck in this new phase of your life. I can understand your motivations in wanting to increase your chances for having a fulfilling relationship and to make your life easier. It seems obvious to me that even though it's possible to indulge this lifestyle and find a partner, the odds for success are much lower than if you weren't a practicing member of this community.

You have a lot of good qualities among them honesty, a sense of humor and compassion. I'm sure I'm not the only one who will miss you around here but I'll still be rooting for your success.

A lot of people have left this site over the years and many of them didn't have the sense to leave in a good way. Some of them may have felt compelled to burn the bridge so they couldn't come back. Some quit due to conflicts with their own guilt or shame and tried to leave some with the rest of us on parting. You on the other hand have shown how it can be done in a good way. There will always be room for you if you want to drop in here and I will always be glad to welcome you back.

Hugs,

Freta

Briguy, I hope you find what your looking for. I know your life was very stressful in the past year or so. Only you know the real you. Take some time to find some happiness in life. We'll be here if you need us. take care bud!. I'll miss ya! :thumbsup:

Sorry to see you leave BRIGUY ! I understand the relationship deal .Basically my marrige and recent long term relationship broke up because of this lifestyle .But i am trying to hang in there . So good luck and take the time you need you will figure it out you seem pretty smart to me :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

So... as it seems I have been unable to shake my AB side. However I found a kinky group around here and they have been a supportive breath of fresh air. That being said I think I may have overcome this round and am back in Abdl business. Thanks for the supportive replies and I've missed you guys much!