LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My wife has a subscription to Parents magazine. I usually read through it after her to see if I can learn anything. To my surprise, in the middle of the most recent issue (June 2010) I came across a large comic showing a mother, father and baby all wearing diapers! The article is titled "Diaper Duty" and in one section there is a large bold section reading, "No wonder my son, Jackie, had given us such a hard time about being potty trained. Peeing in a diaper is a freaking awesome experience!" :o

You have to read this to believe it!

Luckily the article is available online (unfortunately without the picture). Click here --> LINK

I can scan the picture if anyone is really interested in seeing it.

My wife has a subscription to Parents magazine. I usually read through it after her to see if I can learn anything. To my surprise, in the middle of the most recent issue (June 2010) I came across a large comic showing a mother, father and baby all wearing diapers! (SNIP)

Luckily the article is available online (unfortunately without the picture). Click here --> LINK

I can scan the picture if anyone is really interested in seeing it.

Ummm thinking copyright infringement.... :whistling:

• Like 1

Okay, that's truly amazing. No one told me that this article wasn't just written by a parent, but a famous comedian/impersonator (he does an amazing Christopher Walken)/actor (most notably "Jerry McGuire"). Having this written by a parent would be nice. Having it written by a star like this is FANTASTIC!

Thank you very much for sharing.

-RMS

It should be noted that not all diaper-related material = AB/DL stuff. Some parts of the general public consider diapers to be an inherently funny object, and thus, they're often used in such stuff as TV shows (especially comedies) and cartoons, just for laughs.

• Like 1

It should be noted that not all diaper-related material = AB/DL stuff. Some parts of the general public consider diapers to be an inherently funny object, and thus, they're often used in such stuff as TV shows (especially comedies) and cartoons, just for laughs.

in this instance, the author and his wife found that diaper really are awesome! They are comfortable, work well and are convenient, and they understood why their 3 year old didn't want to give them up.

diapers: they are not just for comedy relief anymore, but for everyones relief :roflmao:

Just saw him talk about it in an interview with Sean Hannity. Found it kind of awesome.

I've found a lot of people who would never think about wearing diapers find out how nice they are when they finally try them.

My previous relationship and my current fiancee are both examples of it :3

-Sky

I bet they are going to be diaper lovers now. They are brave going public with it.

Like there is anything to be ashamed of???

Like there is anything to be ashamed of???

Haven't you seen The Secret Lives of Women where this one girl was AB and it cost her her job because parents didn't want their kids around a "pedophile?"

Outing yourself with this fetish is risky because you can get crap in your area from strangers because they recognized you on TV or online and the fact these people have a kid. I just wouldn't want to live this way if I were to out myself and I like my privacy and not being recognized and strangers not knowing who I am. I don't want to be recognized over a fetish and get crap for it and harassment and perhaps get discriminated from getting a job and not being served my food, I just can't go through all the lawsuit crap. I don't like social situations and dealing with stress.

If others want to out themselves, fine by them. It's not my problem or my business.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Wouldnt' it be awesome to have a subliminal message type thing where an advert for ABDL makes any reader instantly incontinent?

Sales of diapers go up, s well as the sales of air fresheners.

I would DIE if every decided to start messing themselves, diapers or no.

But, I wold also die if I had sex once before I did die. So....my expectations are rather low.

Haven't you seen The Secret Lives of Women where this one girl was AB and it cost her her job because parents didn't want their kids around a "pedophile?"

Outing yourself with this fetish is risky because you can get crap in your area from strangers because they recognized you on TV or online and the fact these people have a kid. I just wouldn't want to live this way if I were to out myself and I like my privacy and not being recognized and strangers not knowing who I am. I don't want to be recognized over a fetish and get crap for it and harassment and perhaps get discriminated from getting a job and not being served my food, I just can't go through all the lawsuit crap. I don't like social situations and dealing with stress.

If others want to out themselves, fine by them. It's not my problem or my business.

I don't watch much regular TV, mostly History channel or Discovery, and Lives of women isn't something on my viewing radar, sorry.

A couple of things though. If this girl outted herself, that was her choice. Her employer on the other hand had no business firing her because of her underwear choice and she could have sued to get her job back based on discrimination. Her choice in underwear is no ones business, and if handicapped and incontinent people can wear diapers, then whats the difference is she chooses to also for her own personal comfort. It sounds like a very one sided program to me, and the ignorant people who didn't want their child around a "pedophile" only displayed their ignorance, and could have been sued for slander and liable as well. They had no proof and did considerable damage to her job and reputation for no reason other then their own ignorance.

She should have gotten a lawyer and filed a discrimination suit against all parties involved.

But....thats TV drama for you.... :P

http://www.tvsquad.com/2010/05/12/jay-mohr-and-wife-nikki-cox-wear-adult-diapers-video/

Elizabeth Hasslebeck seemed to get a good laugh out of it, of course she had her own diaper wearing story on the show.

And Nikki Cox appeared on Unhappily Ever After in Diapers

We might be more mainstream than we think

Wow! Like the threads name. Always exciting to see this stuff. Feel like it takes the stigma surrounding adult diapers away. At the same time, I have to come back to reality and realize even though this may have happened, it's only funny because of who's telling the story. Most wouldn't think it was that cool if the average Joe told this.

Anyway, I've watch Unhappily eve after and never saw the diaper episode. What happened and do you know where I can find the clip or in what episode?

Wow! Like the threads name. Always exciting to see this stuff. Feel like it takes the stigma surrounding adult diapers away. At the same time, I have to come back to reality and realize even though this may have happened, it's only funny because of who's telling the story. Most wouldn't think it was that cool if the average Joe told this.

Anyway, I've watch Unhappily eve after and never saw the diaper episode. What happened and do you know where I can find the clip or in what episode?

On Unhappily Ever After, Nikki Cox and other sorority pledges were dressed as AB with bonnets part of one episode toward the end of the series run. There have been screen captured photos on-line. I thought I had save some but minutes ago I could not find them on my main hard drive. If I do find those I will post them.

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/83460/629893

and from another episode, I can't find video on.

Sable agrees with Tiffany's plan to exchange secrets. Tiffany tells Sable that she was potty-trained to "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star," and now she has to go to the bathroom whenever she hears it. Sable tells Tiffany that she was alone in a hotel room with Bill Clinton and he didn't make a pass at her. The next day at lunch, Sable has the lunchroom sing "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" and Tiffany has to run from the lunchroom.

Tiffany isn't sure that she can expose Sable's secret.

Mr. Floppy tells Jack that "Sundays, Mondays, and Wednesdays, when that sweet network The WB is on," are the only nights worth watching TV. "Now there is a little network that tries." Jack and Floppy sing together, but no one can hear Floppy's part.

School Reporter, Paul Zimmerman, interviews Tiff about "The Twinkle Incident." She tells him that everyone has secrets: Paul stole his prize-winning cafeteria story from the Van Buren High School paper, Lou Goldman is really Lou Goldstien, and that Barry is only pretending to be gay to be popular. (Barry claims it isn't true, and asks Paul to back him up.) Tiff turns the school against Sable for exposing her secret, but Sable says she'll be back because she has a contract for 7 out of 13 episodes.

post-14587-12741171178532_thumb.jpg

post-14587-12741171178532_thumb.jpg