LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another Picture Question

So the photo update of Female 2...

http://www.dailydiapers.com/content/a002.html

I was wondering where I could purchase tapes for the front of diapers like those.

And what diaper is that, considering it goes very, very well with the landing zone.

Or conversely, if the world loves me and the diaper actually comes packaged like that, where is it available?

-Sophie

I was curious about the M... I was hoping it could lead to a clue about the brand, but that idea is shot now. lol

I'm really excited though, because if the M is for medium, it's certainly a diaper that comes like that. And I reallyyy like it.

-Sophie

Was going to say ASIA or china. Looks like AuntieAB beat me to it. I saw them on ebay once and the seller noted they were from china. I can understand why you really like them. I think there kinda of babyish for a girl diaper type. It would look really cute on a girl.

well the people i talked too said "If they are the ones we are thinking of they came from Save Express. Sadly they are no longer available

"

sorry ..

I thought they were Japanese diapers as well.

Why are the Asians more advanced and open minded than we in the states are.

We are the U.S (f'ing) A.

Can't we have good diapers as well???

I thought they were Japanese diapers as well.

Why are the Asians more advanced and open minded than we in the states are.

We are the U.S (f'ing) A.

Can't we have good diapers as well???

I agree! I wish the US would be more open minded about adult diapers and put designs on them.

It is common in Japan to not leave the office for mundane tasks like pissing so they do wear diapers. I like Japan!B)

Really? I really do not believe that, I would think that only a few would and that most of them would just use the restroom.

So the consensus is Dr. P? And are they still available? I don't think I'd use them unless I wanted to feel super cute... like the Cushies of Japan... but I'd still like to check out the prices...

-Sophie

With some names I gathered that they are indeed Pearl brand.

Source:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSsokVzQsoU

On the contrary, Dr. P diapers:

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=119

Dr. P are cute, but Pearl are better. And according to the YouTube review, they seem to hold well... only come in Medium though, hence the M.

They are Asian though, as noted on the package in the video...

So it's Pearl diapers I'm looking for now!

-Sophie

Apparently from something I saw one of the biggest reasons for wearing diapers in Japan is the subways as it just isn't possible to go even after getting off the train due to the major over crowding of Japan.

With some names I gathered that they are indeed Pearl brand.

Source:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSsokVzQsoU

On the contrary, Dr. P diapers:

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=119

Dr. P are cute, but Pearl are better. And according to the YouTube review, they seem to hold well... only come in Medium though, hence the M.

They are Asian though, as noted on the package in the video...

So it's Pearl diapers I'm looking for now!

-Sophie

You didn't believe me when I said it was Pearl, eh? *pokes my earlier post*

You didn't believe me when I said it was Pearl, eh? *pokes my earlier post*

I got conflicting responses. So I had to do personal research...

In the end, you won. ^_^

However, I don't win until I realize where I can buy this stuff...

-Sophie

Where do you get this shit?

Not Japan, theirs is due to the explosive aging population: but there is this:

"

• In 2003, Hazards magazine reported that workers in various industries were taking to wearing diapers because their bosses denied them toilet breaks during working hours. One woman said that she was having to spend 10% of her pay on incontinence pads for this reason. [13][14]
  • Chinese media reported in 2006 that diapers are a popular way to avoid long queues for the toilets on railway trains during the Lunar New Year traveling season.[15]

I got conflicting responses. So I had to do personal research...

In the end, you won. ^_^

Looking at the pictures, I wonder if we all won - they may be one and the same. The package in the video you mentioned above of the 'Pearl' packaging (screenshot) is exactly what I remember seeing described as 'Dr P' packaging before (the funny cartoon old dears on the pack stuck in my head :lol:). Perhaps 'Dr P' is the manufacturer and 'Pearl' is the product name?

Do we have somebody here in the Far East who can clear this once and for all?