that the internet can only go so far as making you feel

like you arent alone. i needed/ craved acceptance from

"real" people. a computer cant extend its arms and give

you a hug and tell you that everything is alright when

you unload such a heavy burden. people are social

creatures, we need to interact with one another, and feel

like we belong.

thats my opinion :beer:

i think its the severity of which you tell them, like if you came out and used big and confusing phrases like Adult baby, say that to anyone else they will be like OMG Adult - baby just dont go....thats an example, dont know ya status

i have not had the urge to tell my friends for the simple reason that my friends and i are assholes to eachother. its all in fun of course and we can take jokes. hell, im the biggest asshole of the group so much so that a friend of mine didnt tell me he was bi because he thought i would make fun of him. you should have seen him when i accidentally found out he was. i came out when i found out he was and he was totally dumbfounded saying i was the last person on earth he would expect to be bi. also, im kind of a big guy who acts like tough shit always ready to fight if needed. now, because of this i don't want to give ammo to my friends. and this is none of their business anyway.

Yeah, I've had the urge to tell people and bring it out into the open before. I acted on impulses more or less and told my family and my best friends. They all took it very well and understood. I think we get the impulses because we want it to be out in the open so we don't have to hide it anymore. I know I feel better knowing that I have nothing to hide anymore.

I used to get that feeling all of the time. I think it stems from how good we feel when we wear diapers. It is so great that we just want others to feel that way too. I think somewhere in our minds we think that if we like it everyone will too. It gets so the impulse makes us tell someone. Since I have told all of my good friends and family I no longer feel the need to tell anyone.

Baby Bri

• 2 weeks later...

Another good question Rhezz! :D I never told anyone until this year when I told my girlfriend. I wanted to before that many times but never did. I didn't know about the AB/DL community until just recently, so that may have something to do with it. I would strongly recommend that before anyone shares their secret with anyone else, think about it very, very carefully, because once the word is out you can't take it back! You will have to live with the consequences from that point on. I view wearing diapers as a very personal lifestyle and I have no desire to let any family members know about it.

I've told two girlfriends in my past. Both are ex-girlfriends. Neither breakup had anything to do with the diaper thing. (My thing is women in diapers, not me wearing them, so my telling them isn't saying "here's something I do," but rather, "here's something I desire in a woman," which in some ways is easier, and some ways harder.) The first one ended because she was cheating on me, lying to me, and was in general, a bitch. The second one... well, we just didn't work. No hard feelings -- in fact she kept telling me she loved me for the two years after we broke up, and she was the one that broke up with me. Anyway, those are the only two people I ever told.

When I get the urge to tell people, I go in an online chat room, get talking with someone in an IM and ask them what they would think if someone around our age wore diapers, So fasr the response has been thats werid. I then tell them I do they ask why, Wish I had a good reason. Most people dont really care. In real life is a complete other story. I want to tell my gf of soon to be 2 years but I cant find the right time. Everytime I think its the right time one of us ends up getting mad at the other of little shit. As someone stated b4 about woman in diapers, thats part of my thing to, so I dont really know if I ever will but working on telling her. If I was to tell anyone it would be her. Shes ok with me spiderman and harrypotter underwear. She just looks at them a little funny but thats it.

I dont know why, but i get the urge to tell people about my dl and ab side...anyone else?

anyone know why we get this urge?

It doesnt turn me on to tell someone i just want to tell people.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

hey this is mike

its is not just you, wanting to tell somebody about your second life style. Its human nature -its telling you, You should just go out and tell someone about what you prefure doing. I had once ran into this very same situation befor and red of stories of others that had the same problem. In every sistuation the person and I ended up telling some close friends or others about it. And the person or person's they were scared of finding out, acctualy shared the same intrest. and so did others. trust me on this one It feels so much better getting it off your chest, and acctually start living your real life. you feel more comfortable and appreciated not carrying around this as a burdon. finding people that like you for who you realy are just feels more real.

well theres my 2 cents from lots of past experiance hope-fuly this comes as some use to your question.

-Cheers-

mike-Canada

mike_g-fresh@hotmail.com--- for any ferther questions

If you have the urge to spill your nappy to the world, don't pursue a job in a confidential field! ;)

There is not one single person I know that I have told. I'll take this to my (hopefully very far in the future) grave.

I wouldn't tell someone intimate details of my sex life and this ranks up there with it.

Hell, I'll discuss intimate details of my sex life with a complete stranger (unless it involves my current partner and she objects), and it doesn't bother me. The diaper thing... ah, no.

Guest sue nopms nounder18chat

I have only had the feeling to tell one person. Once I did, I had no reason to tell anyone else. I think that what I like to wear is no ones business but my own. The only reason why I told someone was because we were about to be engaged. She knows and we plan on getting married in 2008.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:angel_not: congratulations on your pending nuptuals .... dear......however as per subject no way would i tell ANYONE about my abdl side only my partner knows, look at how the media portray us i mean jeez CSI was a prime and recent example.. :bash: to me its just as bad as telling people i like fat truckers and the smell of diesel in the mornings .. OOPS :drive1: