LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaperdenity

I don't know all of them, I admit, but I'd like to help someone out...

The one near the bottom with the two yellow-ish stripes is Select brand. I feel that's the most difficult one in there...

-Sophie

Okay I will give it a try and will admit that I am using some of the suggestions people have made and some that I know well because I use them as well.

Molicare

Tranquility ATN

Tranquility slimeline

Bambino's

Abena

ABU kids

Attends

Select brand-that one I have never heard of.

Those appear to be depends behind the sippy cup.

Bambinos on the shelf below to the left, appears to be biancos but I can't tell for sure from that angle.

Dry 24/7 to the right of that, two different sizes.

Far bottom left, well heck, that could be anything. No clue to be honest with you. Maybe attends?

To the right of that I see Tranquility ATN, Wellness, and the one with the yellow stripes looks A LOT like some stuff that I bought at goodwill that was in a totally clear package once. I think it was some sort of institutional Kendall?

But that's only seven, and to be frank, I have no clue what the diaper beneath the ATN but above what appears to be the Wellness could even be. It looks sorta thin though...

Okay I will give it a try and will admit that I am using some of the suggestions people have made and some that I know well because I use them as well.

Molicare

Tranquility ATN

Tranquility slimeline

Bambino's

Abena

ABU kids

Attends

Select brand-that one I have never heard of.

3/8

Those appear to be depends behind the sippy cup.

Bambinos on the shelf below to the left, appears to be biancos but I can't tell for sure from that angle.

Dry 24/7 to the right of that, two different sizes.

Far bottom left, well heck, that could be anything. No clue to be honest with you. Maybe attends?

To the right of that I see Tranquility ATN, Wellness, and the one with the yellow stripes looks A LOT like some stuff that I bought at goodwill that was in a totally clear package once. I think it was some sort of institutional Kendall?

But that's only seven, and to be frank, I have no clue what the diaper beneath the ATN but above what appears to be the Wellness could even be. It looks sorta thin though...

5/8

Guest Wetnmessy247

This thread proves us diaperes adultshave nothing better to do with our lives than wet/mess ourselves and stare at diapers for hours on end.

I can't identify em all.

I would feel embarassed as an ABDL to be able to claim to know all the diaper types, and spout em out to some stranger. Proves we love nothing more than staring at diapers while every other normal person is out having a good time on the weekends.

"What you doin, man?"

"Oh, just looking at my diapers."

"Uh....yea........freak." :lol:

This thread proves us diaperes adultshave nothing better to do with our lives than wet/mess ourselves and stare at diapers for hours on end.

I can't identify em all.

I would feel embarassed as an ABDL to be able to claim to know all the diaper types, and spout em out to some stranger. Proves we love nothing more than staring at diapers while every other normal person is out having a good time on the weekends.

"What you doin, man?"

Wrong... It proves we all try different diapers, thereby learning to identify which are which. Anyway you can try to be less of a tool?

Back on topic, I'm terrible at picking out which diapers are which.

I bet you this though, all of them are comfy and I wish my diapers were that organized!

• Like 4

I can't identify em all.

"What you doin, man?"

dude....honestly thats a bit of a douche bag comment.

your saying there is something wrong with being a diaper connoisseur?

DD does stuff on the weekend.....he buys lady gaga albums.

me? I go to ballgames and parties.

Others do their own thing.

stop being a douche dude!

Guest Wetnmessy247

No, not a douche comment.

I meant no harm in that post.

I just am not so into diapers I can name them on first glance.

DD is incontinent though. He is cut slack on the douchery scale of meanness.

I guess since I use all diapers for the same thing, I don't care what they are. They all hold my maximum productivity.

Except depends.

Depends MY ASS. NOT DEPENDABLE.

Hm. I'd just like to throw it out there that I'm resisting the temptation to thread-jack and turn this into a conversation about your bucket list. There are some items on there that I am nearly 112% positive you will never get to complete.

Expanding your comment to the full, you are stating that someone with a knowledge of a subject / expert, has no other capability.

Be careful. You have just insulted the complete human race. Every person in the world has a skill and is an expert in that. That does not state that they can't do anything else, and to even suggest that is arrogant, self serving and insulting.

• Like 1

Different brands have different features, and absorbency levels, and not all are created equal. For someone who is truly incontinent, picking the right kind of diaper for the day can make all the difference, and having more options is always a plus. Maybe one day you're going to wet really heavily, so you're gonna wanna go with cloth diapers, or if disposables, a Bambino or Molicare Super -- something high absorbency. Another day you might only be slightly wet, so having a thicker diaper on would be of no real benefit. Times like those are when one might be able to get away with a lighter, less-thick diaper.

i got 7 out of 8 but im not telling lol i just want the prize :roflmao: .Wet and messy is a freakin hypocrite the stuff you come out with dude is just unbeleivable and yea this is the first time i have flamed on you check all the old post !!! :thumbsup: