LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Up Or Down ?

Proper little girls are not allowed to talk about such things. But my big brother tells me that a boy with a "special problem", my big brother calls a "woodie", may find it difficult diaper it down, wouldn't you agree?

Oh my, have I strayed outside the sissy play yard? I'm sorry.

But have a happy New Year anyway!!

There is a sissy forum, you know. Please try and keep that sort of stuff in there. Not all of us are interested in trying to translate someone else's unique dialect.

If erect, then obviously up. It's really paniful to push down a hardie without masterbating. If not erect, then up, even though I have a long penis and the head stucks out the top of the diaper if I'm not careful. I had wet with the tip out the diaper many times. Oh, the perils of having a long penis. I'drather have a tiny one to fit in my diapers.

• 2 weeks later...

Any of you guys who lock and load "up" while wearing adult size protection there is a simple solution to praying your not spraying at night stick two "doublers" like depend boost together at the very top of your diaper horizontal and it will prevent any leaks.

Peace

back when i used to start wearing frequently i would always get aroused by not only wearing diapers but the thought of wearing diapers was just enough to get me aroused, but now a days i just tuck down, i never get hard from wearing anymore. its actually very nice not to have to deal with an erection

Me, I usually make sure any pre-diapering "issues" are taken care of ahead of time, so down periscope here. Added bonus - down also restricts the blood flow somewhat to prevent it coming "up" on its own, other than the most intense play sessions. Of course, during said sessions, diaper doesn't stay on long enough to worry about such things anyway... ;)

• 9 months later...

I started out pointing up all the time but after a leak with an Abena X-Plus I started pointing down. I'm starting to think I should go back to up. Down isn't painful but it is uncomfortable and puts a damper on my enjoyment in being diapered. I don't really have the erection problem and I've also found that on me Abenas tend to leak regardless of direction. I also tend to always wear urethane pants now which drastically reduces any chance of leaks.

Going to try it again for the first time in over a year tonight. Will report on findings. :)

I always point up since I wear big enough diapers that I never leak out the top. I usually don't wet the bed, but if I've had a lot to drink then I will wake up wet, and even pointing up I don't leak. The best part about pointing up is when I wake up with morning wood I just start humping my blankie, which of course feels amazing in freshly soggy diaper :wub:

So, it's taken me until today to actually try this out.

1) up, for me at least, is far far more comfortable.

2) I do have to be more careful in order to avoid leaks and peeing while laying down isn't a good idea. While standing or sitting seems to work fine.

1 makes 2 well worth it. I'm not wearing plastic pants atm but that would reduce the minor effects of 2 even more. This is just my experience and in this case it's a Bambino Teddy being worn. A higher rise diaper might work better for pointing up.

MLT are you trying to make us blind or what's up the micro print??

And guys i point down and trust me i have been wearing diapers for close to ten years and there is no erection anywhere near my diaper or my little friend who parks down there after you guys wear 24/7 365 for even 2 years you will lose that erection because diapering is just another part of the day an ADL Activity of Daily Living it will be as thrilling as opening the fridge and looking for leftovers to heat in the nuker.

Nappy