LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Take A Stand

I typically try to steer clear of these heated debatesx, but this one I can't. I totally agree with Darkfinn and here is why...

Guilty by association.

I don't agree with the above statement but that does not however, mean that it isn't true. I know from my own personal experience that people often get grouped together with the people whom they are 'housed' with so to speak. For instance, two of my brothers do drugs, steal and hang out with a bad group of people and since they are always coming in and out of our house... I get grouped in with these people and I see the police stare me down when they go past and when I'm out in town. It isn't right since I am nothing like them, but it is simply how people work.

By allowing some of these people a "home" (so to speak) with us, we are going to be guilty by association when someone who is curious or seeking understanding of this lifestyle comes and sees some of their disturbing posts. And naturally, the rest of us are going to get lumped into the category with them.

But that's just my take though. :closedeyes:

• Like 1

I typically try to steer clear of these heated debatesx, but this one I can't. I totally agree with Darkfinn and here is why...

Guilty by association.

I don't agree with the above statement but that does not however, mean that it isn't true. I know from my own personal experience that people often get grouped together with the people whom they are 'housed' with so to speak. For instance, two of my brothers do drugs, steal and hang out with a bad group of people and since they are always coming in and out of our house... I get grouped in with these people and I see the police stare me down when they go past and when I'm out in town. It isn't right since I am nothing like them, but it is simply how people work.

By allowing some of these people a "home" (so to speak) with us, we are going to be guilty by association when someone who is curious or seeking understanding of this lifestyle comes and sees some of their disturbing posts. And naturally, the rest of us are going to get lumped into the category with them.

I agree 100%.

Personally I have an "to each their own" attitude most of the time, but sometimes it's a bit difficult to explain...

Each person's individual situation is unique, but when a lot of people post things that, say, I'm not about...It kind of ruins MY explanation of MY own situation. People have thought "well this guy likes XYZ, and you're in the same community as him so you must like XYZ too" when in reality I might like ABC instead of XYZ.

I suppose it's this way in the community as a whole, too, that people get lumped in with each other...It's bound to happen as people usually have a "blanket idea" of whatever communities they come across...But I would think this community of all communities would want to put our "best foot forward" so to speak. Everyone has their own reasons of why they're here and I don't think people should be outcast - However, I think people (including myself!) need to evaluate exactly how they word their own personal experience and what they're looking for. This way the community can present itself in a good light as a whole to make people realize "hey, this community isn't so bad!". I know doing this is not easy, but when you can present yourself like a "mature" adult (whether you identify as an Adult or not) and explain your situation like a "mature" adult, it'll ultimately be easier to be your true self.

Furthermore, on the pedophilia issue:

I have seen some people in this community support or accept pedophilia geared sites. As I've stated in other threads, pedophilia has absolutely no place here. This community is not about pedophilia, and supporting it or accepting it in any way, shape, or form casts a very bad light to outsiders - even shrugging it off is a concept that should be unheard of here. Pedophilia is a very serious issue...One, it's just bad in general. Two, to an outsider who isn't educated, this place may look like pedophilia at first glance. Not true, and not good.

~ moogle

Regardless of guilty by association, or who you want to be known as being as the same group as (or not) - it's not right to unilaterally exclude people for reasons that fall into "I think they're dumb". Shure, if there's illegal happening going on?~ Or they're underage? Puddin' will lead the charge.

But this all reeks of a witch-hunt.

The problem with setting a level, is that always certain people will fall below that level through no fault of their own. This forum is a support group, and in people that need support will always fall below that level.

The mods do a fine job of keeping this within control, but there will always be people who slip through the net. Do we get rid of them, or do we help them?

I can easily list 50+ members here that constantly offend the sensibilities of other members, but I see in those 50 a need to be helped. Being on these sites for years shows one how people can learn and change.

I believe that all the original poster was referring to is the pedophilia element that tries to infiltrate the age play community. On a side note, it's not age play when your partner is that age you perverts!

Back to topic. I agree with banning anyone who is endorsing an illegal activity such as being a pedo, however, as annoying as the troll posters are, unless they are doing something horrific I don't see any point in banning them.

Guilty by association

You point the finger at me again

I wanna run away

Never say goodbye

I wanna know the truth

Instead of wondering why

I wanna know the answers

No more lies

I wanna shut the door

And open up my mind

XD

Hey girlie, just because I ish an emokid doesn't mean I like Linkin Park...

..tho I do luv them very lots.

And Panic at the Disco and Death Cab for Cutie and Dashboard Confessional and and and..

Guilty by association.

WoW...New people just curious like me? lol As for me...I have not classified anyone here as a pedophile...But then again...If you read my comments and introduction...You can probably either see why I don't....get get close enough and see that I go about things the logical way...which makes me weird by many standards. ^_^

Well,

I am glad to see that there are others out there who share my ideals. The whole "guilt by association" concept that keeps popping up is certainly one of the major things that concerns me. By allowing the undesirables to continue to spread their filth around makes it seem like that kind of behavior is accepted and allowed.

My ideals certainly do not apply only to this board, they involve the whole community and I would certainly like to see them applied to every board and every site.

Those of you that said it would be a challenge to apply these rules to every community are absolutely right. My response to you is that we have to start somewhere. Change often begins with the individual, but if you work at it long and hard enough it can spread to the masses. It only takes one spark to ignite a fire.

As far as this board being a "support" forum... I don't believe that is the case. IMHO if you want support go to ADISC, that's what the "S" is for. I am certainly not on a mission to reform the behaviors of any undesirables... we're not a prison here, and personally I believe that you can't reform the people I am talking about. They are the way that they are, they've been that way since they got online for the first time, and the only way they are going to discover that their behavior is incorrect is through a little corporal punishment... I.E. banning.

Now I obviously don't have any physical power here... I can only hope to persuade others to express their dissatisfaction with certain behaviors in hopes that it will catch on and popular opinion will begin to hold sway over community policies.

Where the mods of this particular board are concerned, I would certainly appreciate their philosophical input into this matter. Ultimately these mods and webmasters are the ones who dictate how the community progresses. I have a sneaking suspicion that the "powers that be" on certain other boards don't want to disclude a particular element of the community simply because it means less members and less hits to their pages. To that I would like to point out that I know quite a few people who choose not to participate in the online AB/DL community at all because of the undesirables... this especially holds true for female AB/DLs who (for the most part) are treated as nothing but sex objects by so very many males, but that is another rant entirely.

You get rid of the garbage, and fresh new quality things will pop up to fill the gaps.

• Like 1

As far as this board being a "support" forum... I don't believe that is the case. IMHO if you want support go to ADISC, that's what the "S" is for. I am certainly not on a mission to reform the behaviors of any undesirables... we're not a prison here, and personally I believe that you can't reform the people I am talking about. They are the way that they are, they've been that way since they got online for the first time, and the only way they are going to discover that their behavior is incorrect is through a little corporal punishment... I.E. banning.

To that I would like to point out that I know quite a few people who choose not to participate in the online AB/DL community at all because of the undesirables... this especially holds true for female AB/DLs who (for the most part) are treated as nothing but sex objects by so very many males, but that is another rant entirely.

I agree that this forum is not a "support" forum. We do support each other, but that is not this forum's sole purpose. This forum is here so we can interact and chat with other ABDLs.

I can also attest to the fact that there are people that do not participate in the online ABDL community, as my fiance is one of them. At the current time she does have a DiaperSpace, but she doesn't spend much time on it and it is the only account she has on an ABDL website.

The other side of that is that it's a lot easier to ban someone from an Internet forum than it is to throw a guy out of a bar.

Creating some standard 'ground rules' for the diaper community might be a good idear, but you'd have a devil of a time enforcing it. You'd have to finagle agreement to these rules from a variety of people on a staggering number of sites (I try to make regular-ish rounds of all the diaper forums but even so I'm fairly certain there are several that I miss), some of which don't even have any kind of moderators (see Wetset). If you keep the rules broad enough, you might manage a tentative 'yes' out of most of them, but getting them to spend the time and energy to enforce these rules is going to be another matter entirely.

This is not a bad idea, and I support it for whatever value my support brings.

What might be good is a draft of no more than 10 simple rules, followed by an in-depth explanation of these rules.

Gee, a lot of you people are going off the deep end here.

There isn't any trouble on this site that DailyDi and Repaid haven't handled with utmost care. Nowhere in this forum is there multiple cases of totally inappropriate behavior that hasn't been handled by the mod and owner.

I visit and read this site every day I am home and in the last few yrs or so I haven't seen any thing that is bad. What I have seen is for instance a bunch of people who attack a single member for say, writing a prolonged account of his supposed life an when he expanded it he was attacked continually and inappropriately until the mods and a few of the cooler headed member suggested and than moved his life writing (whether true or not or only partially) to the story threads. A problem to some not to others, but it was solved.

That is just one of the four or five instances of the moral police attacking a member with out cause.

I also remember many quite a while back trying to attack Heidi Lynn for her lifestyle and forum views. Then some of the cooler heads on here spoke up and stopped that inappropriate attack. Yet still today some still attack the public lifestyle that Heidi worked so hard to become acceptable in the real world for her and others.

Yet in our own forum today and again tomorrow someone will once again attack any person who mentions people who are out in public (in there eyes) ruining it for everyone else by seeing a diaper or baby clothing on them in the open, whether in a park or on the street. To me Heidi proved that her interaction and others was part of the world's society and though found unusual it was accepted by the local community in her and other areas. And when people here attack it openly than it just shows that that persons ideals are different than others here (not better), past and present members included.

I don't speak out a ton on the board but (in my eyes) this thread is going to far.

• Like 4

I believe that all the original poster was referring to is the pedophilia element that tries to infiltrate the age play community. On a side note, it's not age play when your partner is that age you perverts!

Back to topic. I agree with banning anyone who is endorsing an illegal activity such as being a pedo, however, as annoying as the troll posters are, unless they are doing something horrific I don't see any point in banning them.

I agree...when the troll-sters get annoying, let the mods step in and shut down the thread if need be.

In the meanwhile, when you see a troll-post don't make it worse by continuing comments.

Being a purveyor of fine pitchforks i'm all for a good old witch hunt.

Witches today, mad scientists tomorrow, then we can move onto those who spell laser with a Z.

L A :closedeyes: E R

I agree...when the troll-sters get annoying, let the mods step in and shut down the thread if need be.

In the meanwhile, when you see a troll-post don't make it worse by continuing comments.

But you see (or maybe you don't) just closing the thread doesn't stop the person from opening up another one and saying the same inappropriate things.

And again... it's not about any one single site, this is an issue effecting the entire community as a whole.

• Like 1

But you see (or maybe you don't) just closing the thread doesn't stop the person from opening up another one and saying the same inappropriate things.

Some forums prohibit it.

Seeing people calling bullshit on people when they talk about their life makes me cringe. It makes me wonder if they would call me a liar if we were chatting and whenever I get a comment on IM I am telling a story or it's not true or soemthing sounds made up or a story, I don't want to talk to them anymore. I tell them go find someone else to chat with then if they don't believe me. I take steps first before I hit the block button but I figure they will leave first and not ever IM me again if that happened. It only happened once but the guy said he wasn't calling me a liar so I felt better.

I do not lie and make stuff up and I get offended when I get accused of lying. I just don't ever want to talk to that person again. They can disagree with me or tell me what might have happened instead but do not call me a liar.

I do not read lot of threads here and I can't tell what is made up so I keep it to myself. I don't tell my diaper life stories on the forums because I feel it's no one's business and it's private and if I want to share it in a thread, I will. So far no one has ever accused me of making stuff up.

If I did something disturbing with my fetish and told about it on here, I would take it as a compliment when people go "bullshit."

All that said... I am here, I am taking a stand against the undesirables, and I hope to encourage others to do the same.

Thank you.

Sieg Heil!

Sieg Heil!

Sieg Heil!

Seeing people calling bullshit on people when they talk about their life makes me cringe. It makes me wonder if they would call me a liar if we were chatting and whenever I get a comment on IM I am telling a story or it's not true or soemthing sounds made up or a story...

Bullshit on this! Women don't instant message or shorten words and use slang on the internet. They don't tell stories on the internet either! Women's lives are in the kitchen so how could they be telling stories on the internet!?

Lies! ;)

Dark: I think the point of that was maybe you could have chosen your word choice a little bit more wisely. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Bullshit on this! Women don't instant message or shorten words and use slang on the internet. They don't tell stories on the internet either! Women's lives are in the kitchen so how could they be telling stories on the internet!?

Lies! ;)

Dark: I think the point of that was maybe you could have chosen your word choice a little bit more wisely. :thumbsup:

I seriously hope you were joking. If not, I don't like you.

• Like 1

This is all nonsense.

I both like and dislike everyone here equally. Everyone provides their own dose of entertainment. I will say though that the people who actually get annoyed and bothered by the idiots on here are sadder than the people they bitch about. Its an Internet forum, what do you expect? Sure my posts and rants seem like I'm emotionally involved, but really I'm just killing time and having fun.

You people are freakin' hilarious. But just like the people who post random silly things, this is just more entertainment. Good show!

There are many different types of people here. The only smart people on here are those who are able to ignore what needs to be ignored and tolerate alternative views.

Y'all are a detriment to the tolerance movement!

-JeiSiN

• Like 2

TAKE A STAND ON A REAL TOILET

Personally I would like to know what purpose standing on a toilet is going to solve. If I remember correctly the approved methods are to stand infront of or sit upon said device.

Anyone else?