LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Take A Stand

Some of you have probably noticed that I've been posting a lot more frequently as of late... so let me take a moment to clue you in on an ideal of mine, and we'll see where things go.

I am absolutely fed up with the perverted, pedophillic, sick, tasteless, and moronic element of the AB/DL community.

Every site I go to, every community I join seems to have a group of members who go around filling the forums with idiotic posts, tasteless fantasy "stories" that are claimed to be true, pedophillic topics, flat out lies and sick questions so they can fap to the answers. It is immature, disgusting, and drags down the image of the community and lifestyle as a whole.

These individuals are easily recognized by the more intelligent and upstanding members and are sometimes hounded and flamed. My question is this... why aren't these people shown the door? From the statements that I've read it seems obvious that their presence is not wanted or appreciated... yet so far other members of the community seem unwilling to work together and take a stand against the scum that are doing their best to ruin our way of life, running off good genuine people, and further damaging our public image with their inappropriate behavior.

I have personally sat down and discussed these issues face-to-face with people in a number of alternative lifestyle and fetish communities... gay, transgender, BDSM, etc. They all agree that the sooner upstanding members of any group set up ground rules to make clear that certain behaviors are inappropriate and will not be tolerated; and act to distance themselves from the tasteless trash and scum, the better off things will be in the future.

Now maybe the lack of clear behavioral guidelines is because AB/DL is so young compared to other fetishes/lifestyles... we don't really have any "Godfathers" running the show the way other groups do. Things pop up and die off willy-nilly so you get what I can only describe as a flock of sheep meandering from one site to another as popularity rises and falls. What was a great community place one month will be dead and deserted (or filled with scum) the next. If you think about it I'm sure you know some of the sites I am speaking of.

All that said... I am here, I am taking a stand against the undesirables, and I hope to encourage others to do the same.

Thank you.

• Like 4

Puddin' does agree with the sentiment in principle, but would like to query as to whom made you judge, jury and executioner?~

I'm inclined to say if somebody doesn't speak up and say it, then who will? If people agree then maybe it's something that people should have really said a long time ago. I know plenty of people who share his exact same sentiments, especially lately. It only takes one person to create a movement ;)

I'm inclined to say if somebody doesn't speak up and say it, then who will? If people agree then maybe it's something that people should have really said a long time ago. I know plenty of people who share his exact same sentiments, especially lately. It only takes one person to create a movement ;)

I agree with you and Dark fully.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Hmm. I as well see fantasy stories pop up every now and then. When I sometimes read through the backlogs of all threads on this site, I see it's been a problem for awhile.

HOWEVER, in reading the back catalog I notice that fantasy stories/pedophilia/what have you is much less of a problem now than it has been in the past. :thumbsup:

User Goerge in particular creates kinda pointless threads. I really enjoyed the "parachuting in diapers" thread because I LOL at the sight of ANYONE falling at terminal velocity wearing nothing but a diaper. I would think the diaper would be the least of your concerns.

I just like to go about my day in my diaper as I choose. And sex is the least important part of life to me. Heck, I've never had sex. And I don't plan to as long as I live because little babies don't have sex. They crawl around in wet diapers. :drive1:

Erm, can I just point out if you really don't like a perticular thread and you know that said person is an 'idiot' why read there posts? I would probably agree with this thread but i'm sorry it piss's me off when people moan about somthing the've been reading, well tbh all you have to do is IGNORE the thread, its really that simple, theres loads of areas/threads you could be reading.

Erm, can I just point out if you really don't like a perticular thread and you know that said person is an 'idiot' why read there posts? I would probably agree with this thread but i'm sorry it piss's me off when people moan about somthing the've been reading, well tbh all you have to do is IGNORE the thread, its really that simple, theres loads of areas/threads you could be reading.

Because we're not the only people who read these boards. Somebody's stupidity, or what have you, makes us all look bad by association. :thumbsup:

Because we're not the only people who read these boards. Somebody's stupidity, or what have you, makes us all look bad by association. :thumbsup:

That is getting at the heart of the matter right there. The "ignore it, maybe it will go away" method never works. You take out the trash at home when it starts to reek... same principle applies.

• Like 2

when I think darkfinn for some reason Munch from L&O Special Victims Unit pops up....lol

dude.....people suck! Our community is a magnet for wierdos.....then again I'm a wierdo

I'm okay with being a wierdo though....cause uhh.....yeah well.

when you see a disgusting post from a pedo do what I do. I stand up...and I do a little dance.

I call it my "go away pedo" dance.

when you see a disgusting post from a pedo do what I do. I stand up...and I do a little dance.

is it simular to the hockey pokey dance?

((

))

((

))

((

))

((

when I think darkfinn for some reason Munch from L&O Special Victims Unit pops up....lol

dude.....people suck! Our community is a magnet for wierdos.....then again I'm a wierdo

I'm okay with being a wierdo though....cause uhh.....yeah well.

We are all "weirdos" in our own little ways... some folks just take it too far... and I believe your little dance is about as effective in cleaning up the community as the "ignore it and it will go away" method. Unless you posted a video of you doing said dance... that might scare some folks off.

• Like 2

I've come to accept the fact that in any community, in any subculture, you're going to come across weird people. I can't change that, nobody can or should. You can take a stand and that's great, but don't expect the world to change because you did.

I've come to accept the fact that in any community, in any subculture, you're going to come across weird people. I can't change that, nobody can or should. You can take a stand and that's great, but don't expect the world to change because you did.

I agree. What I hate to see - and have increasing tried to avoid - are those cases where the 'offending' party just doesn't get it and continues to argue, pulling others along as well. As DirtyRocker says, we can't change anyone on here. We can - and should - make a statement when we see someone making comments which just are blatantly inappropriate. Sometimes those people do catch on and change over time. Sometimes they don't. It isn't worth expending incredible energy on any one thread - from there its up to the mods to step in if they feel it necessary.

If we see someone continually abusing the privilege of membership here (and I DO believe its a privilege) and the mods don't seem to be doing anything, then it seems the best course of action would be to contact DD directly to express your concern.

We don't have much pedophilia on the boards and from what I've seen here, Dailydi and the mods are pretty quick to weed them out.

I think Darkfinn is talking about the entire community as a whole in his post here, not just DD. I could be wrong though. *shrug*

ipost on a medical forum that has nothing to do with ab/dl diapers or any other related medical condition that could require diapers. Even there we sometimes get the same posts... welcome to the world of internet forums.

sorta like when you go to a bar, and people are being obnoxious and rude, sure the bartender can 86 them, but it takes an awful lot to do that, and on the internet its a lot more anonymous.

While i agree sometimes the posts are disgusting etc... either ignore them or create your own forum which yoiu can police however you want.

• Like 1

The other side of that is that it's a lot easier to ban someone from an Internet forum than it is to throw a guy out of a bar.

Creating some standard 'ground rules' for the diaper community might be a good idear, but you'd have a devil of a time enforcing it. You'd have to finagle agreement to these rules from a variety of people on a staggering number of sites (I try to make regular-ish rounds of all the diaper forums but even so I'm fairly certain there are several that I miss), some of which don't even have any kind of moderators (see Wetset). If you keep the rules broad enough, you might manage a tentative 'yes' out of most of them, but getting them to spend the time and energy to enforce these rules is going to be another matter entirely.

This is not a bad idea, and I support it for whatever value my support brings.

What might be good is a draft of no more than 10 simple rules, followed by an in-depth explanation of these rules.

Frex:

1: No Pedo.

We happen to have a fetish that is occasionally confused with pedophilia by people who ain't us. Therefore it behooves us to distance ourselves from pedophiles. This is in addition to the fact that pedophilia is of course wrong, disgusting, immoral, and illegal, but the focus of these rules must remain on the maintenance of the community.