LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Will You Ever Quit Wearing Diapers?

I have had times where i just dont really feel like wearing one. This can be for a week or a few months even. So i guess i would quit wearing them all together if that urge to wear a diaper doesnt come back. 

But its not something im actively trying to quit. Im just not always in the mood to wear one. 

• 2 weeks later...

No, and I wouldn't accept any pressure from a partner to give them up. I may only wear once or twice a month, but I enjoy it when I do. 

Nobody gets hurt, I do it in the comfort of my own home and it's perfectly legal.

• Like 1

I won't ever quit wearing them now, I have to have them these days. 

I have been AB all of my life (gettin' to be an old man now). It came on me when I was about 12 or 13. There was no internet now, I had deep guilt about liking wearing them, I thought I was a freak. A few times over the years I swore off them for that reason but always caved back in some months later. It wasn't until I was over 40 that I just went, fukkit, this is clearly going to be with me all of my life, so I may as well accept it and drop the guilt: what a relief that was off my mind. It was only a few years later that the internet really took off, there came to be chat groups and, lo and behold, there were others like me! I couldn't believe it! And not just a few, so many! And now you can buy onesies and AB clothing and pacifiers and adult disposable diapers--with cute little prints on it! AB heaven... !

But I had an accident 10 years ago. Now I can't dress/undress myself, have to be gotten out of bed every morning, showered, someone has to change my diapers, morning, noon and night, and put to bed at night. My care givers have accepted onesies as disabled clothing and I sleep with a teddy bear and no one thinks that 'too' strange for a 64 year old man. Sort of a consolation prize for my injuries!

fire trucks (2).jpg

fire trucks (4).jpg

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Newbee said:

If my incontinence miraculously disappeared then maybe but doctors have told me that’s not going to happen 

I'm anticipating being buried wearing one since that's all i got.

1 hour ago, WetOnes said:

I won't ever quit wearing them now, I have to have them these days. 

I have been AB all of my life (gettin' to be an old man now). It came on me when I was about 12 or 13. There was no internet now, I had deep guilt about liking wearing them, I thought I was a freak. A few times over the years I swore off them for that reason but always caved back in some months later. It wasn't until I was over 40 that I just went, fukkit, this is clearly going to be with me all of my life, so I may as well accept it and drop the guilt: what a relief that was off my mind. It was only a few years later that the internet really took off, there came to be chat groups and, lo and behold, there were others like me! I couldn't believe it! And not just a few, so many! And now you can buy onesies and AB clothing and pacifiers and adult disposable diapers--with cute little prints on it! AB heaven... !

But I had an accident 10 years ago. Now I can't dress/undress myself, have to be gotten out of bed every morning, showered, someone has to change my diapers, morning, noon and night, and put to bed at night. My care givers have accepted onesies as disabled clothing and I sleep with a teddy bear and no one thinks that 'too' strange for a 64 year old man. Sort of a consolation prize for my injuries!

fire trucks (2).jpg

fire trucks (4).jpg

That's a pretty cool setup you got there buddy!????❤️??❤️?

• Like 1

My wife & I have come to terms with my IC, so she knows that it's a required item, and not optional. But diapers are not my identity, so I will not be cremated in a diaper when I go. That's my story.

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, WetDad said:

My wife & I have come to terms with my IC, so she knows that it's a required item, and not optional. But diapers are not my identity, so I will not be cremated in a diaper when I go. That's my story.

So Are you a diaper lover or just incontinent???

• Like 1

I guess short answer is "I don't know". I have given them up for years at a time but that was when I wore for comfort. Now I'm pretty dependant on them since I have some control issues.

I would like to have the ability to pick and choose when I wear since diapers introduce a whole new level of issues on their own. I'm hopeful that can happen but honestly I'm not sure 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2021 at 12:10 PM, Little Sherri said:

I hope that I never have to give it up. I probably could, at least physically, if I had to, but psychologically, it would be a tough hill to climb. I have been in diapers 24/7 now for about two years and nine months, and I have never been happier, in a lot of ways. I also feel closer to my family, because back when I used to need to carve out alone time in order to be my diapered self, I used to create all kinds of reasons for me to be away from my family here and there, or to take two cars to things, and leave early or get there late. I even sent them away on vacations, just to get myself a few days alone.

Had I not gone 24/7 before the pandemic, I don't know how I would have handled all of us being at home, almost ALL the time, for the first year or so, no business trips, no vacations, and everyone doing school and working from home. Having a diaper on all the time (discretely), means that I don't have to plan to make diaper time, or dread the knowledge that my diaper has to come off at some point. Coming out to my wife about it has also dramatically reduced my stress, because I used to be unable to buy diapers online - I had to go pay cash for them, and then keep them hidden in my house like they were narcotics, and I had to treat the used ones like nuclear waste, lest they be discovered. 

So, I will echo @sparklezBear's statement, above: 

All this resonants so much for me. 

• 3 weeks later...

Revival strikes again! Only because I wanted to cover this.

To be honest, I'm not sure. I know that there's a chance I'll be required to wear diapers when I'm older, but would I quit before then? Possibly, it's not something anyone, let alone me, could answer definitively because you never know what could happen. Maybe once I'm in my 40s, I'll stop loving them. But, there's also a chance that I'll be in my 70s and I'll still be loving them! All I can answer for is the current foreseeable feature, to which I say no.

• Like 1