LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Most Respected Member Here?

Guest Wetnmessy247

I've read threads from members Diapered Witch, Daliy di, abrera, sarah ab, and some others. All of those are cool.

The only member who I don't particularly care for is dirtyrocker. He seems to have some snide remark to say about everything.

Just my two cents.

• Like 2

First of all I think everyone that has worthwhile contributions should be respected, we all have similarities and differences I have a few regulars I appreciate more than others but I won't single anyone out as better or worse than anyone else. It would boring if we all said the exact same thing.

• Like 1

First of all I think everyone that has worthwhile contributions should be respected, we all have similarities and differences I have a few regulars I appreciate more than others but I won't single anyone out as better or worse than anyone else. It would boring if we all said the exact same thing.

I second that!

:whistling: I don't suppose being in the #1 spot on the donors list counts for anything... :angel_not::whistling:lolololololololololololololoololololol.....*fractures elbow patting self on back*...lol

I read you contribution earlier...... :thumbsup:

There are a number of people here, both active and in the past, and in my humble opinion, they all deserve our respect. It is within our own mistakes, and in the mistakes of others that we learn. I have been taught so much from being here and communicating with the members, that to single out one above another does not do justice. I humbly thank you all for being here and letting me share.

• Like 2