LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'Ve Turned My Brain Over To The Lord..

Sorry, who in this thread offered defence desu ka?

It's not who's in this thread now. It's the people who will visit this thread later with comments like, "Give him a chance! He's getting better!"

I'm confused to be honest. Just sounded like he found religion to me...

No... He's got an incredibly bad sense of humor... Though, his posts are hard to ignore, in a train wreck sort of way...

• Like 1

Goerge is seeming more and more trollish to me. I think he just wants attention. Goerge, share your thoughts, share your desires, and share your fears. We're a community. We're there for one another.

I just find this incredibly funny, and also somewhat sad.

In another post I was reading today, a member referred to a previous troll of following this pattern- Firstly, expressing themselves as being totally incontinent, and describing in detail their messy diaper experiences, and then, after progressively annoying members, decides to turn to religion, and express a hate and disgust towards all members.

Goerge, I am not saying that you are a troll, but you are tending to follow the same pattern.

If people are unaware of the history, I will explain. Goerge first asked for ways to make himself incontinent, suggested to all that he was going to chose radical surgery to achieve his aim, returns after a brief absence, states he is incontinent, describes his lack of attention to detail by allowing others to observe himself in wet/messy leaking diapers, and now states that he has given his mind to God.

Firstly Goerge, if you believe in a superior being God, you cannot give something to him that he already owns. Also, to offer him your free will, is an insult. You are refusing a gift. (This is according to bible interpretation)

Others have said this before, and I will reiterate it. Goerge, most here will support you, as you are unique (the most unique person I have ever met), and from your posts, seem to need the support. However, I strongly suggest that you sit down with a psychotherapist on a one to one session.

• Like 1

Babykeiff, you might want to check up on my history and find the post where I state I'm now incontinent or perhaps the one where I'm purposely walking around flashing my wet/messy leaking nappies at people... Yeah plenty of fantasy stories of that nature floating around here but not one made by me.

I fought the lord and the lord won...

Babykeiff, you might want to check up on my history and find the post where I state I'm now incontinent or perhaps the one where I'm purposely walking around flashing my wet/messy leaking nappies at people... Yeah plenty of fantasy stories of that nature floating around here but not one made by me.

I fought the lord and the lord won...

Goerge, be careful what you ask for.

FYI, for every post I have ever made, I get an email update to any new change to the topic. There happens to be an error in the script, that allows all posts, and edited changes to be emailed, and even if a post is deleted, I still have the record stored on my computer. That means, even if you go and try and delete all your posts on this server, I still have the originals, and I don't think that you, or your reputation will do very well if I run a simple search, copy and paste here! Now, please don't attempt to insinuate that I am a liar.

I also respect the moderators of this site, so I will not, unless forced, repost something that they have chosen to delete!

• Like 2

I remember both of those threads.

and I don't think that you, or your reputation will do very well if I run a simple search, copy and paste here!

His reputation here is already shot to hell and he has no chance of repairing it.

Goerge, be careful what you ask for.

FYI, for every post I have ever made, I get an email update to any new change to the topic. There happens to be an error in the script, that allows all posts, and edited changes to be emailed, and even if a post is deleted, I still have the record stored on my computer. That means, even if you go and try and delete all your posts on this server, I still have the originals, and I don't think that you, or your reputation will do very well if I run a simple search, copy and paste here! Now, please don't attempt to insinuate that I am a liar.

I also respect the moderators of this site, so I will not, unless forced, repost something that they have chosen to delete!

Post them then because I have never made any posts regarding I'm now incontinent or even deleted any and I'm sure no moderators before too have.... You're making me out as a lair.