LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dd Vids

I've been coming here for a while now and I don't usually complain, but I feel the need to express something that has been a major letdown for me time and again.

"Hey! 2 New Vids! Awesome!" :D *click* *scroll down* :| *click page 2* :[ "oh yeah, nothing special here..."

I love dailydiapers, but the video server (as it has been said before) is terrible. Not just the server, but the content as well. I have never seen such an unappealing collection of videos within our community. I know of course, this is a free site. You get what you pay for, but DD is such a great site that I guess I'm used to getting more than I paid for. :P And I give credit to the people for making these videos, it takes guts, but I know we can do better than this.

I'm not trying to offend or hurt anyone, and this is certainly a topic that is not worth fighting over, just my opinion. I would like to see if anyone can empathize with me on this one? kthxbai

Guest Wetnmessy247

If it's scat your'e looking for, it's not here.

I personally don't like other people's scat vids/pics.

This is just me and me alone.

PHP Motion is so-so, but it's a pain to deal with PHPShield.

Most of the PHP video scripts out there are workable, but you have to customize the template and its CSS in order to really make your site stand out.

First of all, shouldn't this be in the feedback section?

Secondly, As its been suggested in a previous post, if you want full fletched video high quality's go to a paid site like kitty's one can't remmber the url. diaperedkitty or somthing.

I also think that this thread is just here for a moan.

I don't like php motion that much myself though I did prefer the old one, and atleast then the comments were fixed to what they replyed to.

First of all, shouldn't this be in the feedback section?

Secondly, As its been suggested in a previous post, if you want full fletched video high quality's go to a paid site like kitty's one can't remmber the url. diaperedkitty or somthing.

I also think that this thread is just here for a moan.

I don't like php motion that much myself though I did prefer the old one, and atleast then the comments were fixed to what they replyed to.

That would be tube kitty: http://www.tubekitty...r&kwid=5841&c=1 but it's not a paid site it's free!

Plenty of diaper videos and about every other kind of kink and fetish out there....some beyond me!:whistling:

That would be tube kitty: http://www.tubekitty...r&kwid=5841&c=1 but it's not a paid site it's free!

Plenty of diaper videos and about every other kind of kink and fetish out there....some beyond me!:whistling:

You're thinking of the wrong site. I know the site Saya is thinking of. Photos from it are posted when Mike updates the photos on the main site.

Might be Diapered Kitten, but I'm not 100% sure.

You're thinking of the wrong site. I know the site Saya is thinking of. Photos from it are posted when Mike updates the photos on the main site.

Might be Diapered Kitten, but I'm not 100% sure.

Ahhh your probably right..but I didn't know she had videos too! Her and her Man and friends are awesome. But I did repost the link to some videos +1 my REP! :P

If I was going to join a true paysite it would be hers and if I ever visited another nursery...They would be tops on my list! :thumbsup:

First of all, let me apologize for not posting this in "feedback." I had a brain-fart. I DID mention that I KNEW that the vids here are free, so I understand that you get what you pay for, so yeah I did kinda just post this for a moan. Not trying to hate, just wanted to generate some interest. However, as far as Pay-sites go, There's not ONE good paysite that caters to gays that isn't just a big POS. lol Please don't get me wrong! I love DD! It's my favorite! I just wanted to address a little something that I find as an annoyance from time to time. lol

and looking at my post again, it does seem rather harsh. I definitely was not sober when I posted this. lol I love all you guys. Just ignore me today. lol

I'd just like to add my PROBABLY UNWANTED 2 cents here while this is up for discussion-

A while back before the "tube" was changed to the new videos section, there was a ton of vids, and good ones at that like a shiteload of FLBabygirls videos that were awesome...

WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL OF THEM?!?! it has probably been explained before, I just never was told why, can someone please give me an explaination?

Even though this is still not in the feedback section, I'll have to agree with the original poster. I love DD too, but the vids section is very sub-par at the moment. Sorry.

CHEERS

Ahhh your probably right..but I didn't know she had videos too! Her and her Man and friends are awesome. But I did repost the link to some videos +1 my REP!

If I was going to join a true paysite it would be hers and if I ever visited another nursery...They would be tops on my list

yeah the site has videos of her in a nursary etc.

http://diaperedkitten.com

was the site I was refering to.

I'd just like to add my PROBABLY UNWANTED 2 cents here while this is up for discussion-

A while back before the "tube" was changed to the new videos section, there was a ton of vids, and good ones at that like a shiteload of FLBabygirls videos that were awesome...

WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL OF THEM?!?! it has probably been explained before, I just never was told why, can someone please give me an explaination?

The FlBabyGirls vids are copyrighted. As such, they are not allowed to be posted on DailyDiapers. Just like any other photos/videos that are copyrighted and not owned by DailyDiapers.

Agreed.

*BUT*

All sorts of videos were there before and now they're not.

Unless the system crashed and they were all lost, correct me if I'm wrong, It's kinda a tease to have the new diaper vids compared to what's on there now.

I stand corrected and will end my discussion on this if there was a huge infringement that I'm unaware of, even though there is still a few flbabygirls videos on the new diapervids... :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't read the discussions much (because I'm sure its elsewhere on the site) but what happened to the other site/layout for videos? All of those videos are gone and I just found that same so-much easier to operate, not to mention my computer wouldn't warn me all the time of possible viruses (like it does on THIS site we have now).

The new video section doesn't have much videos, at all, and they're not even good. I'm just really confused.

It's like it was downgraded instead of upgraded ...

Did I miss something?

I haven't read the discussions much (because I'm sure its elsewhere on the site) but what happened to the other site/layout for videos? All of those videos are gone and I just found that same so-much easier to operate, not to mention my computer wouldn't warn me all the time of possible viruses (like it does on THIS site we have now).

The new video section doesn't have much videos, at all, and they're not even good. I'm just really confused.

It's like it was downgraded instead of upgraded ...

Did I miss something?

It probably got upgraded when the forum software got upgraded last year.

I love discussions like this. People berating pay sites, because there is so much free stuff available. However, when you go to the 'free' sites they mention they are filled with videos ripped off from the pay sites they seem to hate. I hope people realize that a few of us out there are spending valuable resources to create that content. Whether you like it or not, without pay sites most of that 'free' content wouldn't even exist.

... and yes, I run a pay site. No, I'm not trying to get rich by preying on the ABDL community. I do it because I love it and I have the resources to do it. I still work a full time job and live paycheck to paycheck.

I love discussions like this. People berating pay sites, because there is so much free stuff available. However, when you go to the 'free' sites they mention they are filled with videos ripped off from the pay sites they seem to hate. I hope people realize that a few of us out there are spending valuable resources to create that content. Whether you like it or not, without pay sites most of that 'free' content wouldn't even exist.

... and yes, I run a pay site. No, I'm not trying to get rich by preying on the ABDL community. I do it because I love it and I have the resources to do it. I still work a full time job and live paycheck to paycheck.

:thumbsup: You tell them dude!

• 1 month later...

Woo for another thread rising from the grave. Thanks!

Well, this topic is only 2 months old. So it may as well just be paralysed, instead of dead. :P