LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Was Kidnapped.......

Guest Wetnmessy247

Why is everyone hating on Goerge?

Is it because his name is spelled wrong?

Or something else?

I figure if people flame a person on here, it must be for something pretty bad since....ya know....we are a community of people who wet and mess diapers regularly....and that's not really socially acceptable.

I figure if people flame a person on here, it must be for something pretty bad since....ya know....we are a community of people who wet and mess diapers regularly....and that's not really socially acceptable.

He is either a very stereotypical Horny Net Guy or a troll.

Or something else?

Check his topics. The majority of them will make you understand why there are a lot of people that think he's a troll. He's gotten better about posting lately though, sort of, so I don't mind as much...At least compared to some of his past topics...

~ moogle

Or something else?

Most of his posts are like train wrecks: So horribly wrong that you can't not check them out... He earns a lot of negative rep points that way.

lol i dont get this, someone mind explaining it?

I'm not sure that any of Goerge's topics have actual points. Most of the responses are wondering what the contents of the topic were before they were deleted, due to the above mentioned nature of most of his topics.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Does anyone know what the original post said?

I read through his topics and realized whatever it was that he deleted, probably was pretty damn stupid.

• Like 1