LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Circumcision

Hay guys, been a while since i posted - i've missed the place.

So yeh I've been circumcised. I needed it because of crippling phimosis and it was the only choice so i don't want any judgment ok!

So yeh why am i posting this here, well i want to know how quickly it is safe for me to get back into diapers.

Im currently 18 days in and i'm not allowed to masturbate until day 30 but im maybe going to leave it longer to be sure.

Im just wondering if having a soggy diaper could affect it in anyway?

Also, i read that circumcision increases the chances of UTI if you wear diapers as the urethra is exposed to the alkalinity of the urine, has anyone who is snipped out there experienced that?

You might want to change often since you don't want the incision infected. No circumcisions don't increase the chance of UTI plus circumcisions are done because of hygiene reasons. I was born and my parents had it done and I never got an infection its also because male urethras are longer than females. But just remember if you want to wear change often to keep the incision dry but if you want to be safe don't wear until the thirty days are up or if you want to wait a little longer.

You might want to change often since you don't want the incision infected. No circumcisions don't increase the chance of UTI plus circumcisions are done because of hygiene reasons. I was born and my parents had it done and I never got an infection its also because male urethras are longer than females. But just remember if you want to wear change often to keep the incision dry but if you want to be safe don't wear until the thirty days are up or if you want to wait a little longer.

I think i will wait the 30 days, just to be safe

Which is harder?

1.) Waiting 30 days to masterbate or

2.) Waiting 30 days to be in diapers again?

You had the ask the hard question!

Well for me diapers are a fetish so they are intertwined. But diapers are in my life unlike any other fetish - I wear them during my normal life and not when im in a sexual mindset (although they often put me in one!) and i wear them a lot compared to how often i indulge in my other fetishes, which i only do when masturbating or having sex/play with someone. But I tend to use them slightly less compared to my other fetishes during sex/masturbation. So it kind of all equals out and i really want to do both again!

I came 19 days ago, but i haven't been diapered for about 27 days as my diaper usage comes in phases.

So right now i REALLY want back in a diaper, but it might die down in a few days and give way to cumming and then it might switch again.

Thousands of babies are circumcised daily and you don't hear of an infection epidemic likely due to TLC and frequent changes.

So are you saying it would be harder to be diapered and NOT masturbate?

Seems if you are going to wait a reccommended period of time then you may as well wait diapered.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

• Like 1

Thousands of babies are circumcised daily and you don't hear of an infection epidemic likely due to TLC and frequent changes.

So are you saying it would be harder to be diapered and NOT masturbate?

Seems if you are going to wait a reccommended period of time then you may as well wait diapered.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

If i wait in diapers my sex drive will destroy me

My Eyes! Why did I have to google that condition???

Seriously though: I would recommend keeping clean and dry down there as much as possible for as long as possible. Perhaps you can enjoy some diapered time without the wetting; or by changing soon after wetting.

how DO you wank when they cut off the skin.. ?

Well I atchually masturbate with a vibrator that sits on my cock, so i don't really have a big change!

My Eyes! Why did I have to google that condition???

Yeh that freaks me out too. I had tight phimosis but i also had an excess of foreskin so it couldn't be retracted but it was perfectly comfortable when erect and such and it looked totally fine, not like the hell-spawn of usual phimosis.

I was causing me problems with small cuts and stuff with sex so it needed dealt with, but before i started having sex i was fine.

I had it done for the same reasons when I was 18, many many years ago.

It wasn't the best decision I ever made, I can't say I'd do it again, but it's not worth getting hysterical over.

If you really must wear and wet the advice is the same as for an infant, gobs of petroleum jelly (Vaseline) and frequent changes.

Now the head is exposed, when it's all healed up treat yourself to a bottle of good lube and you'll probably hit the ceiling the first few times. This answers the above posters question on masturbation and at the same time explains the multi-million dollar lube industry in the U.S. :-)

I had it done for the same reasons when I was 18, many many years ago.

It wasn't the best decision I ever made, I can't say I'd do it again, but it's not worth getting hysterical over.

If you really must wear and wet the advice is the same as for an infant, gobs of petroleum jelly (Vaseline) and frequent changes.

Now the head is exposed, when it's all healed up treat yourself to a bottle of good lube and you'll probably hit the ceiling the first few times. This answers the above posters question on masturbation and at the same time explains the multi-million dollar lube industry in the U.S. :-)

I cum by vibrator ;)

Lube is saved for my play-mates

Now that the head is exposed will it make wearing a diaper more pleasurable at all?

Axshually the constant exposure will desensitize the head of the penis moreso. So if anything, you'll be experiencing *less* pleasure :3

Yeah I read somewhere that the foreskin has nerves at the end intended to give the male more sensitivity and more pleasure as it acts like a hood similar to the nerves in the clitoris of women. I sometimes wonder if I would get more pleasure if I had a foreskin since sometimes I feel dissatisfied even after I came and I wonder if I would have more pleasure if I had a foreskin. But alas I was mutilated at birth. ;)

Please tel me half this is not serious. Since when do u need a foreskin to wank?? Skin still moves along the shaft.

When I was a kid it was considered the norm to be circumcised....ummm yeah

Please tel me half this is not serious. Since when do u need a foreskin to wank?? Skin still moves along the shaft.

When I was a kid it was considered the norm to be circumcised....ummm yeah

Thankfully many countries are more well educated about the myths and phantom "benefits" of circumcision and now don't practice such barbaric acts at birth. Puddin' ♥ All Cocks, of course! But uncut is better imo~

That is not the issue pudding. When I was a baby it was standard in most first world countries. However, it does not affect me masturbating or anything else people were talking about here

Yeah I read somewhere that the foreskin has nerves at the end intended to give the male more sensitivity and more pleasure as it acts like a hood similar to the nerves in the clitoris of women. I sometimes wonder if I would get more pleasure if I had a foreskin since sometimes I feel dissatisfied even after I came and I wonder if I would have more pleasure if I had a foreskin. But alas I was mutilated at birth. ;)

I am uncircumcised and can attest that yes the foreskin is a point of hyper sensitivity. It is not mutilation when they circumsize at birth as there are studies that show a decreased health risk for penis cancer and another condition called balanitis. I've had balanitis once which turned out to be caused by my at the time undiagnosed diabetes and it hurt like hell. It makes your one eyed, one horn, giant purple people eater actually purple. I don't fault people who do it, I think the old reason of curtailing masturbation is idiotic however there are medical benefits to doing so. I don't have a frame of reference as to whether or not sex would be more pleasurable as a.) virgin and b.) I can't just rip it off and put it back on.

Not sure if this is true or not but I have heard one of the reasons circumcision became commonplace in the US and Europe was to make it harder to identify someone as being Jewish as this was one of the ways the Nazis rounded them up in WWII. This kinda smacks of kooky Zionist conspiracy theory though so take it with a grain of salt.

Personally I feel circumcision is a pointless barbaric religious practice that has no place in modern society. Cases like the OP's are quite rare and can often be treated without resorting to the snippy snip.

as a female who has been with both circumcised and un circumcised men... i prefer circumcised....its more convienant and really.. it just looks more attractive...

and if you are not circumcised the grossest thing is when you don't wash well enough down there. I mean it gets smelly and gross under that skin!!!!

You really should stay away from diapers until your wound has completely healed because not only will your urine create a damp environment in a diaper making it easier for bacteria to thrive in and around the wound, and urine can cause diaper rash so I'm pretty sure it could interfere with the healing process. Really what you should do is call your doctor and explain everything to him or her and ask when you can wear and wet your diapers again.

Hope you feel better very soon

-Aspie