LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite Season

I love Spring. I get so giddy this time of year. There are so many things that I'd like to do.

I would like the summer even more, but the thing about spring is I know I have a whole Summer ahead of me. When summer rolls around, I know that there's less time to do the things I want to.

What's your favorite?

I'd have to say summer! It doesn't get too hot where I live so I can usually stand the temperature. The summer time I can go out in just a diaper late at night (I live in a pretty secluded area) without much fear of someone catching me. I know the temperature will be just right at night for this. It is also the time for all my family reunions. B)

I love spring also! Especially after the long winters we usually get in Wisconsin. All the seasons have their own charms, but I enjoy the more transitory ones the best I think. Spring and fall. Spring has the tweeting birds, things are greening out, sprouting, renewal and growth. Everything and everyone seems to have a giddier persona. :) Spring, spring!

Fall.

I like the warm colored leaves against the cool colored sky.

And I like Halloween more than any other holiday.

And I like the crunchy sound leaves make when they've been on the sidewalk for a week.

-Sophie

Summer. My ancestors were the original owners of Florida, before the white man came here and took it from us, and I've inherited a bit of their preference for and resistance to the heat. I feel most alive in summer. Conversely, I absolutely hate winter, as it feels like the cold is sucking the very life out of me...

I've always like Fall the best. The leaves turning colors and the days are usually sunny but cool. I really enjoy taking long drives in the woods when the Fall colors are out. Get to see lots of wildlife bulking up for the long winter months too.