LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nervous And New Here

MrFez

Hey guys.

So I'm a little nervous about what I'm doing here, or where I expect it to go, but I suppose a little confessional would be a good start. I'm from the UK and I'm excited by the thought of a little nappy humiliation. Whether or not I have the courage to actually pursue any of that, I don't know, but just sharing my thoughts and reading how you guys feel on the subject is a step in the right direction.

I like the idea of being forced into nappies by a mommy and told what a "naughty little boy" I am. Perhaps a bit of spanking too but it's mostly just a strange desire for adult baby humiliation I guess (albeit in private). I'm also interested in the reverse role with a girl that wants to be babied although perhaps not quite as much. I'm actually not one for taking risks and I'm a little wary even registering on here but hopefully I've got nothing to worry about. Anyway, I'd love to hear anybody else's stories of when they first ventured into this area and what happened. If you could share something like that, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks.

Welcome! And, no need to be nervous, this site has many good people with many different backgrounds etc. I am fairly new here myself, having only joined six months or so ago. I kind of wish I would have done what you did and formally introduced myself .. I only posted my profile and kind of stumbled around a bit for a while. I think you're starting right. Have fun!!

Thanks for being so welcoming, and for all the replies guys. It's good to know I'm not the only one with this strange fantasy. So has anyone ever managed to act out their fantasies? Is that actually achievable, or is this weird kink of mine destined to stay a secret?

Thanks for being so welcoming, and for all the replies guys. It's good to know I'm not the only one with this strange fantasy. So has anyone ever managed to act out their fantasies? Is that actually achievable, or is this weird kink of mine destined to stay a secret?

Welcome to DD :) And yeah, there are several posts about people who experienced this but you'll have to dig them up- I can't remember where they are or who wrote them ;) Everyone here is pretty open-minded and accepting so don't feel alone, you're among friends here :D Relax and enjoy B)

Bettypooh

Guest Wetnmessy247

Welcome to DD. The wettest and stinkiest pace on the net.

Diaper humiliation....hmm. It's something I am good at doing myself. I often put myself in public situations where I get exposed or...things...happen. It's exciting to do by all Means.

I have many stories. One time I was putting trash in the dumpster and someone came in behind me. The dumpsters were just emptied so there wasn't empty trash. But he came up to the one next to mine and said "wow...smells sure do linger here, don't they?"

I asked him what he meant, that I didn't smell anything, and what did it smell like?

He said "it smells like an old diaper." :o

He looked at me and I had this huge grin on my face that I didn't know I was grinning. He was like "ohh....sorry"

I told him it's okay. I know I sometimes smell realllly bad. Just a side effect of being a messy baby 24/7. -_-

Turns out I had four loaded diapers in the bag I tossed, which were in my closet stewing for about three days. So yea....it probably was pretty bad smelling. :blush:

Okay I'll do what I can to prevent myself from launching into charecter - I do love demeening stinky AB's!

Welcome to DD - maybe you will be adopted by a stern UK Mommy who will lock you in diapers and never let you out!

Mommy

(PS I think we are all a little naughty just for turning up here - you naughty boy!)

Aloha from the other side of the pond!

You've already found that we are very accepting of just about anything between consenting adults without involving strangers. Everyone has a slightly different twist on their ideal fantasy involving diapers so don't sweat the little stuff.

Going from a fantasy thought to a role playing scene with another person is a huge step. You'll also find ideas: good, bad and ugly; for advancing a relationship to the point of getting the scene you want. The best one I've read is, "You tell me yours and I'll tell you mine." Obviously, you need a relationship first. Alternately, you can fast forward straight to the scene through a business deal. It's your choice!

Have fun and I know you will find lots more understanding freinds.

Aloha,

Honu

Guest Wetnmessy247

I actually went through a phase in my 24/7 that I wanted to be forced. Luckily it went away. I just wana enjoy my dipers for me.