LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do Diapers Affect Sperm Count?

i doubt it... there has been talk about drinking mountain dew lowering sperm count

Well it increases the temperature down there and stops your body regulating it so much so yes if your constantly wearing then it would have an impact. If it is just the occasional time then no probably not.

It has been widely regarded that close-fitting underwear, like briefs or diapers, create the greatest enemy of sperm: heat. Continuous wearing of diapers or briefs can and will cause fertility problems.

If you're having a very difficult time conceiving, I suggest investing in your local fertility clinic. If you can't find a good one, have the wifey ask for a reccco at her OB/GYN. There, both of you can be examined and given options on how to optomise your chances of conception.

The reason I said, "very difficult time conceiving", is a question as to your individual situation -- have you had a semen analysis? If it was found that you possess traits that are inhibitive to conception, like a [hankhill]narrow urethra[/hankhill], or you have a low sperm count, you may need to stop wearing altogether, (and switch to boxers) in order to achieve your fully fertile state.

If all else fails. . .

Have you considered self-adoption? It could take your relationship to the next level - : ) She could have a baby all she wanted, and would still be free on Friday nights! And then there's the obvious benefits for you -

I love it when twenty and thirtysomethings tell people, "we're trying to get pregnant!" Its hilarious. All I ever think is that's some kind of warning, or even an excuse as to why they've suddenly disappeared.

And why they might reappear ten minutez later with mussy hair and guilty expressions. Or big grins, depending on the rating of the encounter.

So, I've taken too much of your time now - go get it on!

I have read that adult men who wore disposable diapers during childhood may have fertility problems linked to diapers, but I believe it was that author's hypothesis on the growing number of infertility problems among men. I agree with the other submissions that occasional use may temporarily effect sperm production but no "real" research that I know of exists. Heat does effect sperm production that much is fact.

I have noticed my sperm is a lot runnier when I've been wearing and blow my load then when I have not been wearing, it's thicker. I have heard the whiter the healthier and clearer least healthy. My wife has encouraged me to wear more often after reading this topic, she doesn't want kids...lol.

As has been said here in various forms, wearing diapers does decrease the sperm count. This is due to the added heat being trapped around the male testes. Also, any clothing item that would insulate and increase the testes temperature will decrease their ability to produce sperm.

The cure / solution for this is to increase ones Zinc levels by taking a Zinc supplement tablet.

• Like 1

Guys, lemme just plug a product here, real quick - my gf has had the Mirena implanted sinced september, and we're pretty much guaranteed no pregancies until 2014. We do it pretty often, though not as often as either of us would like, its nice to not hafta prepare, or have her worry about a damn pill schedule. Plus, no visits to the pharmacy (and the cost!) of getting traditional birth control. I really suggest you get involved in your ladies' womanstuff -- I mean, its only fair to reciprocate interest since you want her to be all about yours, right? Well, here's the chance -- talk about ponying up the ducats to preserve your stable future.

Once you find out how much it costs, go find a friend who has kids and ask them how far that amount would get them. If its less than 5 years, congrats: you're on the winning end of this bet, buddy -

If you're really curious - mirena dot com.

Diapers' effect on sperm count, isn't something that's been researched by the industry, and maybe not even considered - I would hazard a guess that folks who are incontinent are probably deemed unfit for sexual activity, even if physically capable of doing so. Ergo, an irrelevant sidebar in the world of adult diaper development, design, production and marketing.

Having been 247 for quite sometime now, I can attest to the difference in consistency of semen. Frequenty, she'll report that my cum is yellowish or discolored, and thin. I know what this means, and its a good thing. Personally, I couldn't be happier -- while I would love to create a child in my image, I don't think I'll ever want the responsibility. So, sacrifice the means - I'm okay with that.

@OP - most of these guys here don't want children -- for their own reasons. But in our world, childrearing is expensive -- almost right from conception! With so much burden, and so many obstacles and dangers -- I would think that any logical, and prudent individual would think it irresponsibile to be "trying to get pregnant" in this current climate. Maybe Mother Nature is just giving you a warning?

Over the year I have read about diapers and sperm count. The killer seems to be heat, anything that traps heat. Diapers and plastic pants will do that. There have also been some studies about defects caused by some of the chemicals in plastics.

The advice to increase sperm count seems to be to keep the testes cool. This could include shorts vs briefs. Have you considered loose skirts too?

If wearing diapers frequently equates to lower sperm counts, then does that make all of us male wearers eligible for "The Darwin Awards"?

Conversely, one could assume that ice fishermen are more sperm able.

This myth has been bantered about before.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING (cool) COTTON DIAPERS

If wearing diapers frequently equates to lower sperm counts, then does that make all of us male wearers eligible for "The Darwin Awards"?

No, elegibility for the Darwin Award requires (1) permanent removal of oneself from the gene pool (2) as a result of ones own stupidity. Lowering ones sperm count through diapering is not permanent, and the reason for doing it is not stupidity.

From personal experience I don't think that diapers affect sperm count very much. I have two beautiful baby girls and I wore diapers in the evenings during the procreation period. I suppose that if your sperm count is already low it could certainly cause problems however diapers had little affect on getting my wife prego.

One suggestion, sperm have a life span of about 2 days inside a male's body. When your wife is in her 'fertile period' then take four days off leading up to then. If your sperm count had been lowered by using diapers then it should have recovered by then.

Good luck and happy procreation!!!

Guest Wetnmessy247

What efect does a wet/messy diaper have on sperm count?

Like does constant exposure to waste lower sperm count?

If so, then my sperm count should be near ZIP.

Serious question. I want to know.

I was wearing nappies and plastic pants when my wife and I were first married 25 years ago and she got pregnant almost straight away. We went on to have another child a couple of years later no problem. My wife wears and occassionally gets bouts of thrush through wearing nappies for several days she wears at night now as she has developed a habit of not waking for a pee since starting to wear them. Paddi & Elaine.

No, wearing diapers does not affect sperm count.

Someone mentioned that heat is a sperm killer -- and while that is true, it's only true when you're wearing something that's tight around your waist (when you get the feeling that your scrotum is under some pressure, that's a problem) like tightie-whities.

Well, since I've been wearing continually and have gotten 8 different women pregnant I'd say it doesn't effect it enough to matter.

Okay, so maybe not 8 but I only think it'd really matter if your sperm count was super low already and you created A LOT of heat in your diaper. One little spurt gets inside before you pull out and that little spurt can be enough to get a girl pregnant. I've heard of girl who are exlusively "back door" who thought it was safer get pregnant because the sperm leaks out after and somehow makes it's way in the other hole and to the egg.