LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Diaper Isle

How many of us enjoy walking down the baby diaper isle in stores? Do you just walk quickly and look out the corner of your eyes? Do you stop to investigate the packages? How about those "testers" that hang so you can see the difference in the diapers, do you enjoy touching them?

I LOVE to walk down the baby diaper isle. The smells and the sights are so cool. I used to walk quickly and look out the corner of my eyes but now I walk slowly and enjoy myself. I buy powder and lotion there so I get to enjoy the isle every few weeks.

• Like 1

I agree. I love just walking down and looking at stuff, even though I know I can't fit into any of the diapers and already have bottles and pacis. Sometimes I go just to see if they have any cute pacifiers I don't have yet. (I have like 9 pacifiers...)

Also, I do need to go down there for baby powder as well.

-Sophie

Guest little_jonny

i love walking the isle and enjoy the smell of it. it makes me feel like a little kid again. also like to see if theres any new diaper out

how cool is that? Your grocery store has small tracts of land completely surrounded by water, with diapers and presumably other products on them. The stores in my area just have boring aisles. :thumbsup:

But yes, I love being in the diaper aisle. The sites, the smells the random conversations about diapers that can occasionally be heard.

how cool is that? Your grocery store has small tracts of land completely surrounded by water, with diapers and presumably other products on them. The stores in my area just have boring aisles. :thumbsup:

But yes, I love being in the diaper aisle. The sites, the smells the random conversations about diapers that can occasionally be heard.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

and they built a castle on it, nbut it sank. so they built a castle on top of that castle, but it sank too. Then they bulit a castle on top of the castle that was on top of that castle, but it sank as well.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Oh yes I love the diaper aisle. I spend some time at least three times a week just browsing the diaper aisle and tking in the sweet scents of babyishness.

I really love it when someone comes through and I hear the word diaper. I get all tingly inside.

I soooo wanted to go up to a woman yesterday when I was browsing and tell her if she is ABDL there is nothing to be worried about, that I was diapered up too.

Now THAT's funny. ^_^ I didn't even notice...

-Sophie

How many of us enjoy walking down the baby diaper isle in stores? Do you just walk quickly and look out the corner of your eyes? Do you stop to investigate the packages? How about those "testers" that hang so you can see the difference in the diapers, do you enjoy touching them?

I LOVE to walk down the baby diaper isle. The smells and the sights are so cool. I used to walk quickly and look out the corner of my eyes but now I walk slowly and enjoy myself. I buy powder and lotion there so I get to enjoy the isle every few weeks.

Every chance I get, it's the best isle in the store.

Guest Wetnmessy247

I was at a store I have never been to yesterday and didn't know where the diaper aisle was. I was walking to get food when ll of a sudden I stopped.

I could smell diapers. For real. I slowly turned my head to the right and BAM Diaper heaven!! :D

Since it was a place I hadn't been in yet, I wanted to mess while browsing the diapers. I did. It was very nice and soft. :blush:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

and they built a castle on it, nbut it sank. so they built a castle on top of that castle, but it sank too. Then they bulit a castle on top of the castle that was on top of that castle, but it sank as well.

No one of those burnt to the ground and then sank!! LMAO!!!! I love that movie!!!

Guest Wetnmessy247

I just got back from the store and browsed the diaper aisle. It was sooooo nice. :)

But then my day got ruined because a woman in the line called me out on my dirty Bambino. :o

What a way to ruin an otherwise perfect and wet day... :angry2:

We always go go the diaper aisle and when we go to Babies R Us to buy Pampers 7's we always look around. I have to see if there are any new bottles I want to try etc.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Well find an AB friend and pig out on diapers and stuff. :P

I don't have any ABDL friends so I shop baby alone. :(

But hey, I'm not depressed. My lack of friends I make up with my poopy/wet diapers. ;)

• 1 month later...

I love to walk down the aisle. Sometimes I even buy something (Goodnites or Underjams), but I usually at least detour through it.. But I always feel nervous, especially if someone else is there. I just feel creepy, like a man in the lingerie department. Sure I wear lingerie too (the joys of being a sissy), but most people might think I'm just fantasizing or otherwise being a perv. The same in the diaper aisle, except that's a much worse kind of perv.

Guest Wetnmessy247

I've mapped out a route through my local walmart.

1.) Enter.

2.) Get cart.

3.) Go to electronics inback. Look at video games.

4.) Go to sporting goods. Buy paintbll supplies.

5.) Go to food. Buy food I need.

6.) Go to supplie and buy toiletries and such.

7.) Go to magazines and read the latest in Teen Bop and Seventeen.

8.) Go to diaper aisle. Linger for bout 20 minutes just taking it all in.

I love the smells of the diaper aisle. It's sooooo heavenly. I try to get there when no babies or people aare around. If they aren't I go around picking up packs and sniffing them up close to get the mini-high.

Then I leave.

I love walking down the diaper isle and inhaling the sweet smell of all the baby products! I work at a grocery store as a courtesy clerk (bag boy). We have to do "sweeps" every hour where we sweep every isle in the store and clean the restrooms. I take my time as I walk down the diaper isle. Depending on how long my shift is determines how many "sweeps I have to do.

The last time I went to Vons, I walked through the diaper/baby care aisle and I'm looking at all the brands. Baby diapers are getting pricey now; almost as expensive as adult diapers. It's crazy. I took a slower-than-usual stroll through the aisle and noticed a few grown men staring at some Pampers. Now I normally wouldn't care -- because I figure they may be husbands shopping for their wives or relatives shopping for the kids -- but the same men who were looking at Pampers were also looking at the Depend Maximum Protection briefs in the adjacent aisle. Rarely do I see anyone staring at the adult incontinence products in large grocery stores.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Believe it or not people are LESS suspicious of an adult male in the baby diaper aisle than an adult male in the adult diaper aisle.

Because most people assume males in baby diaper aisle hve kids, whereas in the other one, the male has incontinence issues.

Therefore I find it much easier shopping for upplies in the baby aisles, for my baby diaper/stuffers and bottles and wipes and things than the adult section.

And no one is suspicious of an adult male in the baby diaper aisle could actually be wearing newly messed diapers. You just wouldn't assume that.

• 2 weeks later...

yep, i'm a big fan of the diaper aisle. i like knowing where the aisle is when i enter a big store, and just getting in a strong whiff as i walk past the aisle end. lately i've been making special trips to a nearby megastore explicitly to browse their diaper section. unlike most stores in my city, the diaper area in this store is very compact - its a short, 12 foot long shelf, 7 feet high, but double sided, stuffed with diapers (baby ones of course). the baby smell is STRONG... i actually can't stand in the area for more than 20 seconds without getting wood under my jeans, at which point i turn and leave. once i went in and some mom had been sizing the pampers, and there were a bunch of pampers lying out... damn! i feel pretty dirty going to the diaper section but it's a nice experience, twice a month.