LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ever Forget You'Re Not Wearing Protection

This has been an issue with me recently.

I am not a 24/7 wearer.

And to be honest, changing 3+ times a day can become quite a chore.

I wear when I'm in the mood, but that waxes and wanes.

So I'm sitting here at the computer, ready to let loose.

Then I realize, OMG I'm not wearing anything for protection.

I think the pull up diapers are a good thing for this, but as many know, they won't hold much.

So I might a well pee on the floor. (which I have considered multiple times)

This has been an issue with me recently.

I am not a 24/7 wearer.

And to be honest, changing 3+ times a day can become quite a chore.

I wear when I'm in the mood, but that waxes and wanes.

So I'm sitting here at the computer, ready to let loose.

Then I realize, OMG I'm not wearing anything for protection.

I think the pull up diapers are a good thing for this, but as many know, they won't hold much.

So I might a well pee on the floor. (which I have considered multiple times)

It's your floor so it you want to, I guess you can :o I wouldn't though :lol: I wear pull-ups most days and try to make it to the bathroom ;) but I still occasionally days when I can get by with just a pad. More than once I've stopped myself just in time when I forgot I was wearing a pad, which is basically only good for dribbles. I know me too well to think that I'm always going to remember so I've got a pantswetting episode ahead of me somewhere :whistling: That's the main reason I don't use pads much anymore :rolleyes:

Bettypooh

Guest Wetnmessy247

I wear 24/7 and this isn't a problem for me. Whenever I have to go, I know I can just go. And yes, changing diapers can be a hassle. That is why I only change once a day. In the morning. The morning diaper lasts me through the day and night until the next morning. So you can imagine how wet and messy I get before finally changing myself. :blush:

I did run out briefly one day, and ran to the store (well, drove) to grab two more packs. I did forget I wasn't wearing and more or less pissed myself in the store. :o I bought two bags and took them back into a rear restroom and changed myself (this was 9 in the morning so not many people out and about). Since my jeans were wet I took them off and used the automatic hand blow dryer in most restrooms to dry the pee out. Luckily no one came in because I was wearing just the diaper and a shirt for about five minutes while drying my jeans. :wub:

Other than that, I stay 24/7 so no problems. :thumbsup:

I wear 24/7 and this isn't a problem for me. Whenever I have to go, I know I can just go. And yes, changing diapers can be a hassle. That is why I only change once a day. In the morning. The morning diaper lasts me through the day and night until the next morning. So you can imagine how wet and messy I get before finally changing myself. :blush:

I did run out briefly one day, and ran to the store (well, drove) to grab two more packs. I did forget I wasn't wearing and more or less pissed myself in the store. :o I bought two bags and took them back into a rear restroom and changed myself (this was 9 in the morning so not many people out and about). Since my jeans were wet I took them off and used the automatic hand blow dryer in most restrooms to dry the pee out. Luckily no one came in because I was wearing just the diaper and a shirt for about five minutes while drying my jeans. :wub:

Other than that, I stay 24/7 so no problems. :thumbsup:

wow you go all day and night in one diap? for EVERYTHING?!!! WHAT DIAP YOU BEEN WEARING!! LOL

I change 3 times at most. when i wear to work i try not to wet until im about to clock out. anytime im not at work im definately padded.

abena m3s are awesome....wish they werent so thin though.

If I feel like letting loose and am not in diapers, I just go out in the yard, better than cleaning the rug. I live in an apartment with other people around but in the dark no one can see a thing.

Guest Wetnmessy247

You all act surprised. I just wear Aben x plus. Nothing special. :huh:

It does last me a whole day and night. But ya gotta keep in mine just how messy and wet I would be. I don't typically go out late because my diper is usually so full it's practicallly sagging to my knees and so wet the waddle is unbearable. :blush:

But when I wake up, usually I discover I only messed once or twie during the night. :o

Then it's off to change. The diaper ends up weighing a lot for a big baby like me. :P

I was out shopping with my girlfriend, who knows I wear on occassion. I wasn't wearing this day and told her I almost made a mistake and let go before I realized I wasn't wearing any protection. I was lucky this time, but it could happen again.

Dookey

A couple of months ago I was wearing diapers a lot during the day. One day I woke from my nap on the couch and had to pee so I stood up and peed. It only took about two seconds to realize I wasn't wearing so no real damage except to my tighty whities and jeans. My transition from asleep to awake is slow sometimes. :D

After I spend a day or two in diapers straight... I get this feeling A LOT. I've never actually had an accident but I find myself about to go and I'm like "WOAH! WAIT! Panties are not for this..."

-Sophie