LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'M Becoming Very Indiscreet When Wearing Nappies..

Not on purpose of course but I'm starting not to care if people catch a little glimpse of my nappy. I was wearing tight pants today with quite alot of my nappy sticking out the top, you could not notice really with my tee-shirt on, only when I lifted my arms, but I brought a little to much shopping and as I was getting out the taxi the driver came around and helped me take my shopping to the door. He must of had a full view of my nappy, green Tena with both tapes as when I looked in the mirror at home my tee-shirt was kinda tucked into the wings and fully showing at the back..... I don't care really... I'm don't get embarrassed anymore.

• Like 7

1/ Most incontinent adults who wear diapers for need rather than want, tend to be a lot more discrete about their need.

2/A chronological baby relies on its parents to take care of it, and the parent makes the decision to hide or cover the babies diaper from view.

3/An exhibitionist will tend to flaunt the fact that they are different, and the reason is for self satisfaction or some self gain.

You two fit into the third category, and seem not to care about the consequences of your actions. There are a lot of members here that wear for personal reasons, but do not openly flaunt the actions. The simple reason is that the general public are ignorant, and will chose to believe what they want.

The stereotype goes like this :-

Diapers on a baby are expected. Diapers on an adult, and it is expected the the adult is either elderly of physically infirm. Otherwise, diapers on an adult, and it is suspected that the adult is up to no good, and may be involving children in their actions.

PLEASE DONT FEED THE STEREOTYPE BY YOUR INCONSIDERATE ACTIONS!!!

• Like 3

Diapers on a baby are expected. Diapers on an adult, and it is expected the the adult is either elderly of physically infirm. Otherwise, diapers on an adult, and it is suspected that the adult is up to no good, and may be involving children in their actions.

How, praytell, is he being inconsiderate? It's not like he's running around naked with nothing on but a diaper. He's just not being ultra-paranoid about hiding his diapers. I fail to see how this feeds into some sort of stereotype.

• Like 3

How, praytell, is he being inconsiderate? It's not like he's running around naked with nothing on but a diaper. He's just not being ultra-paranoid about hiding his diapers. I fail to see how this feeds into some sort of stereotype.

Are the two (Goerge and glendl(who deleted his post)) a incontinent adult, a baby, or an exibitionist. What category do you think they fit into? Ask an admin here, and they will show you the post.

Now, what is the reason for their behaviour - is it that they are unaware of it? The answer is that they are fully aware of it, and are doing so to gain the response from total strangers. This is called USING someone for your own personal gain. Do you not think that this action is inconsiderate?

Goerge failed to cover his choice of undergarment correctly. Have you ever seen a female make that mistake, and if she did, would you think that she was doing it on purpose for sexual pleasure? She would be gaining sexual pleasure at YOUR expense. Glendl, in his post, stated that he walked into a pubic place with full knowledge that his diaper was leaking, and sat down on a seat in the place. Hygenically, the seat he sat on has to be sterilized, for who knows what bacteria he transmitted onto the seat. It is exactly the same as if I walked into your house and urinated on your couch and expected you to sit on it OR clean it up after me.

Again I ask, do you not think that any of this is inconsiderate on the part of Goerge and Glendl?

• Like 2

Are the two (Goerge and glendl(who deleted his post)) a incontinent adult, a baby, or an exibitionist. What category do you think they fit into? Ask an admin here, and they will show you the post.

Why do these categories have any relevance? Where's the category for a person who isn't going to constantly freak out about how conceiled his diaper is?

Now, what is the reason for their behaviour - is it that they are unaware of it? The answer is that they are fully aware of it, and are doing so to gain the response from total strangers. This is called USING someone for your own personal gain. Do you not think that this action is inconsiderate?

I didn't see anything in Goerge's post that stated he was trying to get a reaction out of anyone. Otherwise, he would've posted the cabbie's reaction, wouldn't he. I think perhaps you may be reading too much into the post.

Goerge failed to cover his choice of undergarment correctly. Have you ever seen a female make that mistake, and if she did, would you think that she was doing it on purpose for sexual pleasure?

Yes, I've seen women's undergaments peak up many times and, no, I don't think it had much to do with the 'purpose for sexual pleasure' as it did with not being so incredibly fussed with having their trousers/dresses/skirts belted up to their ribcage. While we're at it, what about the plumber who accidentally reveals his crack to the world? You're going to tell me he's being a deliberate exhibitionist?

She would be gaining sexual pleasure at YOUR expense. Glendl, in his post, stated that he walked into a pubic place with full knowledge that his diaper was leaking, and sat down on a seat in the place. Hygenically, the seat he sat on has to be sterilized, for who knows what bacteria he transmitted onto the seat. It is exactly the same as if I walked into your house and urinated on your couch and expected you to sit on it OR clean it up after me.

Well, I didn't see Glendl's post (you said he deleted it, did you not?) and, yes, leaving a mess is both out of order and unhygeinic, but I fail to see what that has to do with Goerge's post, which is the one I'm commenting.

Again I ask, do you not think that any of this is inconsiderate on the part of Goerge and Glendl?

I can't comment on Glendl's post, as I did not see it, but people's shirts, dresses, tops, etc., get stuck in their underwear, pantyhose, etc., all the time. That doesn't make them an exhibitionist. What I read of Goerge's post is that he's more relaxed about how he dresses, instead of continually fretting that his diaper might peak. Undiapered people aren't perpetually on guard against 'peek-age', why should diapered people?

• Like 3

It's one thing not to care, but it's another to flaunt it and be inconsiderate of others who really don't want to be exposed to it.

I get what you're saying about that. I suppose it depends on how one defines 'flaunting'. Running through the streets wearing nothing but a diaper would clearly be flaunting, but simply being a bit less concerned about how tucked in one's nappy is? I dunno...

If you make a thread about how you expose your diaper in public that's probably flaunting.

How so? Is this thread being publically broadcast?

In his post, he described that he wasn't concerned about his diaper peaking above his waistband a bit and that he discovered that his shirt had got tucked into it at the back once he got in from the cab. How is this 'flaunting'? How is it that much radically different from anyone else who's had their regular underwear peaking up over their waistband? Crikey, I don't pay that much attention to my underwear line when I'm wearing trackpants and loose t-shirt; does this mean I'm flaunting my underwear? :screwy:

As for making a thread about, did you happen to notice all the other threads about people here who've described how they've had gotten caught or nearly gotten caught? Were they 'flaunting' it?

Just because a lot of his threads may appear off the wall, it doesn't mean ALL of them are.

• Like 2

I've started getting a little indescreet my self recently, I don't wear in public but I've started not really caring about wearing around the house I share with my sister. Before I'd never even leave my room padded, now its weirder if I don't leave padded :P. Then again I do make some attempt at hiding it, I just worry about the crinkle sometimes :P.

failed to cover his choice of undergarment correctly. Have you ever seen a female make that mistake, and if she did, would you think that she was doing it on purpose for sexual pleasure? She would be gaining sexual pleasure at YOUR expense.

I am strongly in favor of this :angel_not:

I agree with most of what you posted. I see stuff on a daily basis that I don't necessarily want to see but it is out there, it is called life. I see rude things, ugly things and things that are flat out wrong but I choose to turn away and/or not allow it to scar me for life.

I flaunted my diapers quite a bit in college, but I have moved past that. I still wear in public and don't really care if I am noticed or not but I don't flaunt it like I once did.

There's a difference between not caring and flaunting. But is posting about not caring considered flaunting? After all, the post is bringing it to our attention and flaunting is by definition purposely attracting attention.

• Like 1

I really don't see why people are arguing. Things are this simple. Diapers are underwear. People don't want to see your underwear. And there are some people that really don't care about this, like the kids with their pants way too low, and there are people that don't like it. It's rude. Yeah. But a lot of people are rude. So his "flaunting" is really just being rude in his own way.

Personally, I see no issue. It's how he wants to be. I don't feel it reflects negatively on the community. Just on him as an individual.

However, on a side note, I think it's a good thing that he's being less self-conscious. Less anxiety helps you live longer. Still. Maybe a belt? Just because someone isn't worried doesn't mean they can't show discretion.

-Sophie

• Like 1

I get what you're saying about that. I suppose it depends on how one defines 'flaunting'. Running through the streets wearing nothing but a diaper would clearly be flaunting, but simply being a bit less concerned about how tucked in one's nappy is? I dunno...

You can flaunt a diaper without taking your clothes off. All it takes is just pulling your diaper up and lowering your pants.

• Like 1

WFT? How do you work that one out? So all healthy incontinent people who accidentally show their nappy is a potential paedophile and can't be trusted? Huh? You Silly Man!!!

One time I would be cringing if somebody seen my nappy but over the years I've accepted myself and my need for nappies, I don't potentially go out to show I'm wearing it just happens without my knowledge like when I took down the wings are sticking out or my zips undone, I quickly correct it. But I'm not embarrassed no more by it I've learned to live with myself. Another stage in my life.. How many who visit this site are on stage one still, can't leave their bedroom wearing because of fear?

• Like 5

Goerge failed to cover his choice of undergarment correctly. Have you ever seen a female make that mistake, and if she did, would you think that she was doing it on purpose for sexual pleasure? She would be gaining sexual pleasure at YOUR expense.

The other day my shirt came untucked in the back and i bent over to pick something up and my underwear was showing.

I went to eat one day and when i sat down my shirt rode up a little and if you were standing at the right angle you could see my underwear.

Ohhh ohhh ohh and can we talk about all the MEN out there who wear their pants halfway down their ass so you see their boxers? Ohh yes i'm sure they are just walking around with a raging boner because everyone can see their underwear.

Seriously, to assume any woman who's underwear is showing is doing it to get sexual pleasure is just wrong. Sure some girls purposely wear underwear with low rider pants so it will show, but often this is because they believe it makes them look sexy, not because they are getting turned on.

Why in the world guys will wear their pants so far down their ass their underwear is showing i do not know, but i highly doubt its because its a turn on.

As for making a thread about, did you happen to notice all the other threads about people here who've described how they've had gotten caught or nearly gotten caught? Were they 'flaunting' it?

Just because a lot of his threads may appear off the wall, it doesn't mean ALL of them are.

THANK YOU!!!!!

i dont get it. sure people make some screwy posts... and i'll comment to that fact in the posts... BUT in the case of htis particular OP, he was suggested to start contributing to the community in other boards and with posts that were not just about his wanting to become incontinent, and in the past weeks he has made numerous posts just like that.... and yet people automatically vote him negative. Christ he asked if anyone else liked to drool like a baby, and people vote him negative.

Given that this is a place where adults WHO LIKE TO ACT LIKE BABIES come.. and given that babies drool, its a perfectly logical question to ask.

Cut the kid some slack, so much for the welcoming community people are always talking about. If we cant even help a younger member learn to grow, mature, and accept his body and his desires and be comfortable with who he is, then We have no right to claim to be a welcoming community.

OK BACK TO THE TOPIC>>>>> RANT OVER>>>>

i've only worn diapers out in public a few times and all those times they were rediculously concealed.... like rediculously sooo.... but as i do not want to wear 24/7 etc... for me it is ok that i still get a red face when i wear in public... for me its sexual, and I dont want to involve others in that ... but for those of you who chose to wear 24/7 and who this is not strictly sexual i can see how it would be important to be comfortable enough that if your shirt did ride up and someone saw your diaper you would not freak out.

• Like 3

It's almost impossible to avoid showing your underwear in most decent looking pairs of women's pants. Totally normal and by some standards even modest clothing transforms when you go from standing to sitting, honest!

I don't think that babykeiff was implying that all women do that on purpose however.

WFT? How do you work that one out? So all healthy incontinent people who accidentally show their nappy is a potential paedophile and can't be trusted? Huh? You Silly Man!!!

One time I would be cringing if somebody seen my nappy but over the years I've accepted myself and my need for nappies, I don't potentially go out to show I'm wearing it just happens without my knowledge like when I took down the wings are sticking out or my zips undone, I quickly correct it. But I'm not embarrassed no more by it I've learned to live with myself. Another stage in my life.. How many who visit this site are on stage one still, can't leave their bedroom wearing because of fear?

Now that is a verey good reply George

If you don't want to expose your diaper and it happens, that's an accident :o If you choose to do something with the intention that your diaper may become exposed, that's exhibitionism :angry:

If you want to keep your diaper hidden, it's not that hard to do- I do it all the time because I don't want everyone to know I wear B) Since I wear for need it wouldn't be a big issue to me if my diaper were exposed. In fact I know that someday it's bound to happen :o Pants get torn, leaks happen, shirttails get pulled out when clothes snag as you move around- exposure is a certainty given enough time :( I'd be a bit embarrassed, but not worried :blush: I wouldn't 'freak' over it, I'd just do what I had to to remedy the situation and live on- everything else is beyond my control anyway :whistling: No matter what the scenario it would better than my having to stay in wet pants like I had to as a child :badmood: I lived through that, I can live through being seen diapered now.

Bettypooh

The other day my shirt came untucked in the back and i bent over to pick something up and my underwear was showing.

I went to eat one day and when i sat down my shirt rode up a little and if you were standing at the right angle you could see my underwear.

Ohhh ohhh ohh and can we talk about all the MEN out there who wear their pants halfway down their ass so you see their boxers? Ohh yes i'm sure they are just walking around with a raging boner because everyone can see their underwear.

Seriously, to assume any woman who's underwear is showing is doing it to get sexual pleasure is just wrong. Sure some girls purposely wear underwear with low rider pants so it will show, but often this is because they believe it makes them look sexy, not because they are getting turned on.

Why in the world guys will wear their pants so far down their ass their underwear is showing i do not know, but i highly doubt its because its a turn on.

THANK YOU!!!!!

i dont get it. sure people make some screwy posts... and i'll comment to that fact in the posts... BUT in the case of htis particular OP, he was suggested to start contributing to the community in other boards and with posts that were not just about his wanting to become incontinent, and in the past weeks he has made numerous posts just like that.... and yet people automatically vote him negative. Christ he asked if anyone else liked to drool like a baby, and people vote him negative.

Given that this is a place where adults WHO LIKE TO ACT LIKE BABIES come.. and given that babies drool, its a perfectly logical question to ask.

Cut the kid some slack, so much for the welcoming community people are always talking about. If we cant even help a younger member learn to grow, mature, and accept his body and his desires and be comfortable with who he is, then We have no right to claim to be a welcoming community.

OK BACK TO THE TOPIC>>>>> RANT OVER>>>>

i've only worn diapers out in public a few times and all those times they were rediculously concealed.... like rediculously sooo.... but as i do not want to wear 24/7 etc... for me it is ok that i still get a red face when i wear in public... for me its sexual, and I dont want to involve others in that ... but for those of you who chose to wear 24/7 and who this is not strictly sexual i can see how it would be important to be comfortable enough that if your shirt did ride up and someone saw your diaper you would not freak out.

Sorry folks, I am NOT computer savvy. I just wanted to say here here for Sarah AB! A damn fine point you made about "a welcoming community" We all need some kind of support every now and then. I don't care about the drooling thing, it has no impact on me, so why should I care? After all, isn't the main reason we're here is to find others that are accepting of our lifestyle? Doesn't the vast majority here feel that if our diapers aren't hurting anyone.......

Well, now that I'm wearing full time, I find myself constantly hoisting my pants so my plastic pants don't show. Especially the ones with bears.

Maybe people give him negative votes because his typo-ridden posts are done in a rapid-fire succession and there are questions that sound like something a troll would ask.

I stick to what I said earlier. You can also flaunt your diaper by not caring when your diaper is exposed. If you have medical issues and require diapers, fine, but if you don't have medical issues, don't care about your appearance and you get a thrill from it, you're actually subjecting people to something that many people do not want to see.

I'm from a school of thought that people should be welcomed into the community, but not coddle and we shouldn't cater to their every awkward whim.

• Like 3

I've been wearing for quite a few years.

at home and abroad.

I am not incontinent.

people have seen my diaper I'm sure.

I dont care.

George is expressing his coming of acceptance for who he is and

I think its something to be embraced and celebrated.

he's not a perv looking to just push it off on others any more

than a transgendered wearing what they want pre op.

some of you people really need to get over yourselves.

and to George, Do what you do man be comfortable with who you are!

• Like 4